Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally (15042 Views)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Social Media War Between Ali Pantami And Abike Dabiri. / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hon. Dr. @abikedabiri and senator George Akume welcoming our Incoming Vice President @Kashim SM and Minister of Special Duties, Sen Akume ahead of @officialABAT visit to Benue.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by oyin44: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is one of the states zombidiots dream of winning for obi..

Shettima is there to put benue into tinubu's bag..

52 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by alsudan: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
APC has no candidate in Benue State, that’s why Abike Dabiri of all people went to Benue to welcome her senile sugar daddy.

As per the Thief and his Osama Bin Ladin Vice, even 10% is not sure for them in my darling state.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Benue is fully batified. Most of them wouldn't want to vote Atiku for obvious reason. And Obi hasn't been able to penetrate the rural areas. I believe his presence is only felt around Makurdi and some few urban areas. Akume and Father would deliver Benue for APC no doubt!

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Dapagun: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pictures

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by sirnewton20: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yesterday at Ogun, Tinubu said "They hoarded Petroleum, they hoarded Naira"
Abeg who are they?
Do we need to remind the selfish septuagenarian that Bubu is the minister of petroleum and Silva (His campaign team member) is the minister for state of petroleum.
Has Agbado master forgotten that Bubu is the one who appointed the clueless Emefiele?

I don't really have problem with Tinubu running for presidency, my problem is with the Nigerians who think we deserve this aged drug addict who talks incoherently and gibberishly even in public gatherings. May the ancestors judge all of unna.

To anyone who wishes this country well, may you all know peace and to those of you that wish otherwise, may your minds all not touch ground

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by trutharena: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
I’m very particular about this Benue.

Jagaban Borgu will be live there today and we are about to witness one of the most massive rally from the middle belt.

God bless Tinubu.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by kelvyn7: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Megabig: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Isn’t that same benue where killings happen every other month? What will they promise the people?

APC is a very bold party walai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by quickberry(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Vote Jagaban/Shettima, because they are competent.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by southsouthking(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Benue is in the Bag for Obi.
Your APC have killed all their people, and you still expect them to vote for the same APC?

Just like you expecting Southern Kaduna's to Vote for APC.
If they try it, non of them might be alive again by next year to tell the story.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by princeryle1: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by iyke2ken(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
This election cannot come soon enough. I wish all the candidates the best, but I wish Peter Obi the bestest

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:
BTW, Benue is fully batified. Most of them wouldn't want to vote Atiku for obvious reason. And Obi hasn't been able to penetrate the rural areas. I believe his presence is only felt around Makurdi and some few urban areas. Akume and Father would deliver Benue for APC no doubt!

I said this before and I will say it again

Tinubu winning the state

Obi will get considerable votes in gboko, makurdi and oturkpo and that's all

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by shimolv: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by iyke2ken(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Tinubu winning the state

How you take reach this conclusion boss? Did you do a survey or you take opinion poll ?
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by slowice(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
The terrorist is coming to see where his boy will attack next. Benue be watchful.

Don't mortgage for security,life and future for breadcrumbs.

2 Likes

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
iyke2ken:

How you take reach this conclusion boss? Did you do a survey or you take opinion poll ?

You want to see my data sheets?

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Tinubu winning the state

Most of these children would still argue that with you. Election is next month though. Biafra or death would soon resume after the election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by muykem: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:
Your APC have killed all their people, and you still expect them to vote for the same APC?

If they try it, non of them might be alive again by next year to tell the story.
Peter Obi can't win two states outside South East so rest.

11 Likes

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Most of these children would still argue that with you. Election is next month though. Biafra or death would soon resume after the election.

They will remember KANU early march grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by drlateef: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:

We only know if IPOB killing people in se. We don't hear of any killings anywhere apart from SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by frank14011991(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
I know idomas vote base on religion so obi will get substantial votes there but tinubu might just win benue

5 Likes

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Where is tulumbu?

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
This is one of the states zombidiots dream of winning for obi..

Shettima is there to put benue into tinubu's bag..

Kaboom shettima and Bulaba went there to share stolen money.

Trust Benue youths, them no dey dull.
Chop clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by iyke2ken(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

You want to see my data sheets?

The data sheet or the Igbo you smoked. Present any one and let us evaluate it.

2 Likes

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by southsouthking(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi can't win two states outside South East so rest.

Come take 1 cold Heineken take console yourself.

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
frank14011991:
I know idomas vote base on religion so obi will get substantial votes there but tinubu might just win benue

Benue people won't vote for a man that pees on himself.
Tinubu won't win any state outside of Yoruba land in a free and credible election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed / APC Writes Jonathan, Jega On Using Military For Elections / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.