Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue (15315 Views)

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2023

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol

The spectators have gone to collect their share of the old naira notes stolen from them before the deadline.

Even Shettima refused to be amused by the empty rhetoric.

For him mind "abeg talk am por ya nonsense pinish make I go back to Maiduguri".

This man's sense of entitlement is indeed going to be his undoing.

Nauseating arrogance to say the least.

I just came out of a closed-door meeting with Baba Bubu. The resolution is that "Ambode is the best man to oversee the Presidential elections. So, therefore, a 2-3 days before the Presidential election he'll be inaugurated to take over from Yakubu.

Una go get sense by force.

When you tell people say karma no be just word dem go say you dey kolo.

His arrogance and sense of entitlement is even nauseating to me as a Southerner not to talk of a conservative Northern Muslim/Fulani.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Jashub: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Some Nigerians deserve to suffer forever

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Kyase(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
Some Nigerians deserve to suffer forever

The crowd shock this one come add vexation on top

No go drink water rest๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Jashub: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

The crowd shock this one come add vexation on top

No go drink water rest๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
C
You mean that crowd of paid and depressed individuals...? Una well done o grin

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by UncommonLogic: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Metrofox(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by ASHIWAJU2023: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Emekaonline: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
Lol

The spectators have gone to collect their share of the old naira notes stolen from them before the deadline.

When will you stop crying? You need to take your pain kiiler as you are too much in pain

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by StormpyBee: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Peter

Obi

2023!

That's all I can say!

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by StormpyBee: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
Lol

What amuses me is when an educated person leaves a Celebral in Peter Obi, only to shout " On your mandate, I will stand ?

Abi you smoke egbo?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jashub:
C
You mean that crowd of paid and depressed individuals...? Una well done o grin

Oga psychologist, how did you diagnose depression?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by temitope27(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
Lol

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by ganisucks(f): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
It didn't take SWAGA long to realize how foolish it would look for Baba Lagos to be insulting the president.
Now, he has began walking back his comment.
Truly, anger is the greatest catalyst to a man's destruction.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Emekaonline:

When will you stop crying? You need to take your pain kiiler as you are too much in pain

I am severely pained my brother. You just can't comprehend.

A day before the Presidential election, Ambode will be appointed the INEC chairman.

I am just coming out from a closed-door meeting with Baba.

Una eye go clear.

Where were you circa 1993/94..i mean, how old were you then?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Balablu as usual
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Lanretoye(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
HE. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Meajor(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
This election is finally between Atiku and Atiku. A.A all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by TrumpDonald2: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin The clown called Jagaban. A man that licked a microphone when asked to test it shows how much his brain has declined. This is something my 8yrs old nephew will never do.

Thank you Osibanjo for being a principled man. Waiting for urchins to drag him to Thieffnubu's campaign ground. Bunch of lunatics.

Hope Urchins are licking their phone screens as solidarity to their master?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by ganisucks(f): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

A day before the Presidential election, Ambode will be appointed the INEC chairman.

Are you on crack or something stronger?!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by ganisucks(f): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Even, Tinubu knows that is a lie!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
ganisucks:

Are you on crack or something stronger?!

I sniff Tinubu's diaper for a better high my urchinator brother. Tinubu don dey add saw dust to the crack in circulation these days, I no longer hit a good high from those.

Try and see that the high is good mehnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by opalu: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by newnigerdelta1: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
Lol

I just came out of a closed-door meeting with Baba Bubu. The resolution is that "Ambode is the best man to oversee the Presidential elections. So, therefore, a 2-3 days before the Presidential election he'll be inaugurated to take over from Yakubu.

His arrogance and sense of entitlement is even nauseating to me as a Southerner not to talk of a conservative Northern Muslim/Fulani.

Why are you now dying in jealous pain?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Mccullum: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
Lol

They've gone to collect their share of Renewed Hope message that'll transform to their votes on election day..

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Samuel807(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4vduzr6RB0

Can't vote for this man as a class captain
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
newnigerdelta1:

Why are you now dying in jealous pain?

I am in severe pains...
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Emekaonline: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

I am just coming out from a closed-door meeting with Baba.

Una eye go clear.

Where were you circa 1993/94..i mean, how old were you then?

I was 16 years in 1979. That should give you the idea of how old I am by now. I remember how your people refused to vote for the best man for the job then - Chief Awolowo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Emekaonline:

I was 16 years in 1979. That should give you the idea of how old I am by now. I remember how your people refused to vote for the best man for the job then - Chief Awolowo

You are a disgrace to people who were 16 years in 1979.

No let people hear am again abeg.

Ekpa...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by tradepunter: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Nah him and his touts will govern and rule your family and your entire generation

You joy will be as the those who was slain in Benue Kaduna and jos

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos / Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki / Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.