Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card (4177 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice / Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm sad and depressed already in life. Unemployed status is tearing me apart by the day. I survive on whatever menial jobs available - short or long term but at the moment, none smiles at me.

My case as at now is a similar one to that of 1 Kings 17:12.

The photos attached below is what I bought with the last money on me. I trekked to the market and returned same to buy this. How long this will take me, I don't.

I dey God hand for survival and I dey God hand for a good job.

Good evening to you all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
When there's life, there's hope

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Zonefree(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rich kid.

You can even afford potatoes and you're still complaining undecided

Don't worry, just hang on, Peter Obi will soon stabilize everything. Your PVC is your only hope of survival now. Bring it out now and smile.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
A song writer says "I can't call on God and still suffer sadness, hunger and depression". I need a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Kharol1234: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Rich kid.

Don't worry, just hang on, Peter Obi will soon stabilize everything. Your PVC is your only hope of survival now. Bring it out now and smile.
Bad guy
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Rich kid.

N400 potato.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
But it's well.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by fman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
U even see to chop..
Some never even see not to talk of chop
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by visaclick: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bro share location lemme come and grab some grin

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
visaclick:
Bro share location lemme come and grab some grin

I can share but don't wish yourself my condition. You deserve better.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
fman:
U even see to chop..
Some never even see not to talk of chop

May God be for us, AMEN
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by seanwilliam(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Efcc should visit you .
Only you with those potatoes . grin

Keep striving brotherly, it’s well.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Have u ever read the book of Monno Monno
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Generalwoodz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Comrade, I was browsing incognito when I saw your post ... I had to log in to say: I believe you understand what the term "comrade" really entails? Because boy! We are!

Perhaps we are brothers in potatoes. United in potatoes. Under the umbrella of potatoes. The potatoes gods should come and rescue me or else it would sprout and grow out of my head.

Up north, somewhere in SK is where I stay.

Potatoe is outrageously cheap here. Folks thinks garri is the cheapest food one could lay his hands on but that's fallacy.

Last two weeks at the weekly market a bag was sold for 2500 naira. I couldn't afford a bag reason was one: it could perish and secondly, what I had on my back pocket was just 500.

I purchased potatoes of 450 naira and with remaining 50 naira begged a comrade working as an Okada man to take me home because the load was darn heavy.

when I say; I ate and survived on potatoes worth 450 naira for a full whole week--morning, afternoon and night.

You gotta believe me because...

Ain't kidding.

But...

I gotta a little problem. Last week, what I ate in afternoon of Friday was the last batches of my savior, potatoes.

I went back to the market smiling but the smile soon disappeared because potatoes were scarce and overly expensive.

I don't know wgom has been sustaining me but I believe it's Jah.

Pls, if you have any writing job I'd be glad to take it just offer me rates that could buy foods for me.

And I could also use some handouts. Maybe 2k. Maybe 3k or 5k

6 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by greatiyk4u(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just know that hope is not a strategy

You start working on something no matter how little

Any adult that can't feed himself is lazy

6 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by brain54(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
illicit:
Which kian book be mono mono again…

What’s it about…?

Illicit. How many times I call you?
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by grafixdon: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
If you're In Lagos, contact me

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Rexymania(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
You dey lag? If yes, meet me at IKD I will look for JOB for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Rexymania(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
grafixdon:

Baba I dey lag na, reason me na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by grafixdon: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rexymania:

Baba I dey lag na, reason me na

If you can work as a barman

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
seanwilliam:
Efcc should visit you .
Only you with those potatoes . grin

Keep striving brotherly, it’s well.

It's not good to make mockery of someome
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
illicit:

What is that?
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Rexymania(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Where in Lag?

grafixdon:

If you can work as a barman
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
grafixdon:

I'm not in Lagos.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by seanwilliam(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Onedayoneday:

It's not good to make mockery of someome

I’m joking with you bro, don’t take it personal please.
It’s well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by brain54(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Comrade, I was browsing incognito when I saw your post ... I had to log in to say: I believe you understand what the term "comrade" really entails? Because boy! We are!

Perhaps we are brothers in potatoes. United in potatoes. Under the umbrella of potatoes. The potatoes gods should come and rescue me or else it would sprout and grow out of my head.

Potatoe is outrageously cheap here. Folks thinks garri is the cheapest food one could lay his hands on but that's fallacy.

Last two weeks at the weekly market a bag was sold for 2500 naira. I couldn't afford a bag reason was one: it could perish and secondly, what I had on my back pocket was just 500.

I purchased potatoes of 450 naira and with remaining 50 naira begged a comrade working as an Okada man to take me home because the load was darn heavy.

when I say; I ate and survived on potatoes worth 450 naira for a full whole week--morning, afternoon and night.

Ain't kidding.

But...

I gotta a little problem. Last week, what I ate in afternoon of Friday was the last batches of my savior, potatoes.

I went back to the market smiling but the smile soon disappeared because potatoes were scarce and overly expensive.

Pls, if you have any writing job I'd be glad to take it just offer me rates that could buy foods for me.

Potato man!
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
seanwilliam:

I’m joking with you bro, don’t take it personal please.
It’s well.

I understand you bro. I try to keep hope alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Ain't kidding.

But...

I see you comrade. One good thing about potato is that with the sweetnes, even without using it with anything else, you can still eat it.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by finegirl233: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thank you Jesus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by tydi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
You can turn the potatoes to potatoes starch or tubers of yam grin
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
finegirl233:
Thank you Jesus!

Why you thank Jesus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accenture Is Recruiting! / Shell Recruiting Non-graduate Technicians (Closing 21st April) / Various Positions In A 5-star Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.