Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (28093 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by jaybenugo: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bayelsa State Police Command has arrested a man identified as Arepamowei Koru, for allegedly beating his 22-year-old lover, Toma Serve-god Angolo, to death in their apartment in Ogobiri community in Sagbama local government area on Tuesday, January 24, IGBERETV reports.

According to reports, the two lovers were said to be cohabiting in the manโ€™s community before the tragic incident occurred. They were said to have had a minor misunderstanding and this degenerated into a fight. The suspect is alleged to have hit the victim on her body causing her to bleed.She was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.

The police spokesman in Bayelsa State, SP Asinim Butswat, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect has been arrested and detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID).

https://igberetvnews.com/1437677/man-beats-girlfriend-death-bayelsa/

2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Emmanuella00(f): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
He'll face the punishment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Jennyclay(f): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaybenugo:
They were said to have had a minor misunderstanding and this degenerated into a fight. The suspect is alleged to have hit the victim on her body causing her to bleed.She was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead
Nigerian men are always quick to raise their filthy hands on women at any slightest provocation undecided. Bunch of Animals!!

The stupid man should be sentenced to death immediately! He should serve as a scape goat to other woman beater out there! Nonsense!!

Disgusting and irritating men!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
A lot ot of menboys Including the Dumbo wannabe redpillers on here seem to think that they are superior to women..and therefore that gives them the right to treat women badly anytime they feel like it...

Men are also in general more aggressive and are more comfortable with and free in expressing anger...if that expression ends up hurting the woman..they don't seem too concerned about it.
There are a lot of men who are insecure in their manhood and who have not learned how to love themselves.. so they lash out at women because they are easy targets (mostly because in general men are stronger than women and can overpower them fairly easily)... physically!

A lot of men also want to have all the power and control in their relationships...They don't feel strong enough within themselves to share power nor have they learned to share power equally with a good amount of love and respect in the equation...

All of the above is assuming that the men engaging in this behavior are relatively healthy mentally...We must acknowledge that there are a lot of mentally and emotionally unhealthy men in the world who beat on women because they are easy targets upon which to unleash their aggressions and frustrations...
Due to the vast amount of dysfunctional people in the world in general.. we must acknowledge that there is a large portion of the male population that falls under this umbrella and making matters worse they enjoy the freedom of expressing their aggression however and whenever they want...
#BS ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by VeryWickedGoat: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm impressed.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by ikeno(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
We should try to control our anger so as to avoid domestic violence.

I will never forget the day my over possessive, jealous ex wanted to stab me with a kitchen knife ๐Ÿ˜ 

17 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Parachoko: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Him eyes go don clear right now for inside police cell

Before the end of next week, dem suppose transfer am go jail

Nah from jail e go dey appear for court sessions.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by mytime24(f): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Woman beater

Go and beat Ur mates for prison

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
No second chance for him again to be patient with handling situation with women.

He will spend most or all his lifetime now in jail
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Sultty(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
some weird names dey come from this bayelsa state. Which one is serve-god again๐Ÿ’” the name alone na die ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Yankee101: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just checking to confirm heโ€™s been arrested
Why not walk away instead of killing someoneโ€™s child?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by olahero(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wrrey
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Itohanmiwa: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Weak man
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by olaeffect(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
You must kill me today, you must kill me today, has finally happened.

Please avoid abusive relationships.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by merits(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1437677/man-beats-girlfriend-death-bayelsa/
Am very sure na ontop of let me do,I no go do na en make him killed am so oo.

The moment a man can control his sexual urge is free from V-JAY cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Aremwayne: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
People should learn to leave abusive unions.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by marlow1962(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ha, the gal collect wotowoto.
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Yibo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ibo Amaka
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by TGreatGatsby: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
There is para in d land.

Shout out to Association of Dealers for regulating the price of kush even in this trying times across naija.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Princessdainty(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
One man off to kirikiri. Make he go meet mendem

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by abobote: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
I don't just like beating women, if you follow their mouth you go kill them, especially those ones wey we put for house as wife.

RIP to the dead,
And rot in jail to the suspect

13 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by arantess: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
A lot ot of menboys Including the Dumbo wannabe redpillers on here seem to think that they are superior to women..and therefore that gives them the right to treat women badly anytime they feel like it...

Men are also in general more aggressive and are more comfortable with and free in expressing anger...if that expression ends up hurting the woman..they don't seem too concerned about it.
There are a lot of men who are insecure in their manhood and who have not learned how to love themselves.. so they lash out at women because they are easy targets (mostly because in general men are stronger than women and can overpower them fairly easily)... physically!

A lot of men also want to have all the power and control in their relationships...They don't feel strong enough within themselves to share power nor have they learned to share power equally with a good amount of love and respect in the equation...

All of the above is assuming that the men engaging in this behavior are relatively healthy mentally...We must acknowledge that there are a lot of mentally and emotionally unhealthy men in the world who beat on women because they are easy targets upon which to unleash their aggressions and frustrations...
Due to the vast amount of dysfunctional people in the world in general.. we must acknowledge that there is a large portion of the male population that falls under this umbrella and making matters worse they enjoy the freedom of expressing their aggression however and whenever they want...
#BS ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿฅฑ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by fadal(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
OOPS TOO BAD
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by LadyRosa(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hmm... angry
Cohabitation angry
RIP
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Afokesco(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
when you tell such girl that the boy would kill her unless she leave the relationship....she will say you wanna destroy her relationship

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by DaddyCash: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
This woman, cum let me show you real love and your orientation would change.
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are always quick to raise their filthy hands on women at any slightest provocation undecided. Bunch of Animals!!

The stupid man should be sentenced to death immediately! He should serve as a scape goat to other woman beater out there! Nonsense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by zoghys: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your papa no be Nigerian man, u get brain leak.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Nehyooh(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
ikeno:
We should try to control our anger so as to avoid domestic violence.

I will never forget the day my over possessive, jealous ex wanted to stab me with a kitchen knife ๐Ÿ˜ 
The day my ex bite me was the day I told myself that "This girl is not for me, and can never be my wife" grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Autobot05: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hope your dad and father are foreigners...
What about those women that stab their husbands ?
Fish brain

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Nicepoker(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
She abused the man verbally. He abused her physically grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by leisuretym: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

This is now your full time job, take it easy oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards / 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) / Jealous Man Kills His Ex-wifeโ€™s New Lover In Makurdi, Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.