Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists (79442 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by merits(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

Useless na money be handsome bobo
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Monumenter(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
But waitm. But how??
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Ladygbola(f): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
I'm more handsome than this guy and I don't make noise about it.

Let's us see your pics and confirm.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by zoghys: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
phorget:
I'm more handsome than him jare...

Sure baba, sure
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by PHZADDY1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
phorget:
I'm more handsome than him jare...
usu Mia GI onu there.

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Elliotwaveforec: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Golden Ratio? 61.8%, that's God ratio
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by DatblackBoi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
He's so cute 🥺
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Ablemed: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
JoeEeL:
SO THE SCARCITY OF FUEL COMBINED WITH THE HARDSHIP AND TERRORIST INVASION, COUPLED WITH POLICE BRUTALITY AND INFLATION ARE NOT ENOUGH TO TRIGGER MASSIVE REVOLUTION AMONG SO-CALLED ZOOGERIANS.

GOSH. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RED LINE AS JONATHAN SAYS ON RADIO BIAFRA. THESE PEOPLE ARE LIFELESS AND ZOMBIES. DEAD BODIES.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by merits(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!

You love then toast him na.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by GiveAwayTeeDoll: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Me nko
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Persephone1:
He is no doubt cute but there is a battle of dominance between his face and his neck. One could have mistaken his neck for another face lipsrsealed

Omfg!
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na person pikin u dey bend like this?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by benqo01(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eyinju112:
My bf fine pass this one Abeg...

MAKE I BEND
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by backtovillage: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!
Good evening ma
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Landowner101(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Don't think he beats wentworth miller though

3 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!

The word "love" has suffered at your hands, Sio.

2 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by ahnie: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
I'm more handsome than this guy and I don't make noise about it.
Base on believe (BoB)

.shaking my head!
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by xjiggy: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
I just hope he's not gay. Devilish Hollywood knows how to convert them.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
This guy is cute kiss

Ah my ovaries grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by magictonic(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Excuse me, have you met George Clooney?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by 7arrows: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
love Kee u there!!!!
This early morning, u don dey fall...
Have you said your prayers?

Modified:
I forgot that you are jobless

Hahahahahah. U like quarrel pass fight.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by jibrilELsudan: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
HANDSOME MY ANUS

IS HE FINER THAN ME?

E BE LIKE SEY THOSE SCIENTIST GET VIRUS

2 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by MrDetermined: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
He's fine tho but saying he's the finest man on earth is quite funny sha

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
This guy is cute kiss

Ah my ovaries grin grin

angry
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by gaby(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
The scientists wished they were right.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!
You and love, I wonder wetin dey move you.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Then I'm the send most handsome man in the world cos we quiet look alike.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by toujurs: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!
You are really a fool, don't go and read your books. It seem you want to end up a single mum, like most female Nairalanders.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by FILEBE(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Most handsome man has to be a famous person, actor or celebrity according to scientist abi?
Their people don't rate us , how did they come about the most handsome man in the world ? Which world? Have they check some local African countries

2 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by AnyanwuSilas: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
This kind of rubbish news from the West shouldn't be making front page on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by ModCaller: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
No be this asshole for Gray man
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Abbiamaka73(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Who approve am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.