Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. (2355 Views)

Need Help For My Wife C.S / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by peretei2024(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Good morning to you all, I dropped a message here yesterday that my wife is in dangerous situation and operation needs to be done immediately else I will lose her and unfortunately I didn't have the money.

Infact when I got to the hospital, the doctor told me my wife is just a Time-bomb waiting to expose anytime soon that assume I didn't bring her that hour, she might have died

Someone here called me and paid for the bill of #105,000(;which was the exact bill), up till this moment, I don't even know If the person is a man or a woman, but all I know is that person's name as Dada ,.... I won't called the other name for Security reasons.

My wife surgery was successful and both the baby and the mother are alive.

I just want to say I will name my baby after the name Dada Oluwafuns, because such a person is a God sent and deserve all the best.

Please I will like all the Pastor's and Imam on nairaland to pray for this person for me.

God will give you the biggest shock of your life Sir/Ma.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by thesicilian: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2023
peretei2024:
Good morning to you all, I dropped a message here yesterday that my wife is in dangerous situation and operation needs to be done immediately else I will lose her and unfortunately I didn't have the money.

Infact when I got to the hospital, the doctor told me my wife is just a Time-bomb waiting to expose anytime soon that assume I didn't bring her that hour, she might have died

Someone here called me and paid for the bill of #105,000(;which was the exact bill), up till this moment, I don't even know If the person is a man or a woman, but all I know is that person's name as Dada ,.... I won't called the other name for Security reasons.

I just want to say I will name my baby after the name Dada Oluwafuns, because such a person is a God sent and deserve all the best.

Please I will like all the Pastor's and Imam on nairaland to pray for this person for me.

God bless that kindhearted person

16 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Senioreddy: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Wow this is touching and heart warming.

May God bless and reward that good Samaritan more abundantly Amen.

It really feels good to know we still have good Nigerians with human sympathy

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by caesymore(m): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Dada Man oshee,

NA only only you done do this Man Dada, and obviously him no go fit deny am cheesy

May your pocket never run dry.

I know most people in this forum would like to be Dada to others but the resources no dey, may God crown all una hustle with success.

22 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by peretei2024(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Senioreddy:
Wow this is touching and heart warming.

May God bless and reward that good Samaritan more abundantly Amen.

It really feels good to know we still have good Nigerians with human sympathy

There are still good Nigerians, that means there is still Hope for this Country.

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by tooth4tooth: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2023
May God continue to bless the giver.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2023
peretei2024:

you need to specify the type of shock bros make e no be like APC CHANGE.

May the baby's arrival bring divine intervention for a positive change in your family.
AMEN

God bless you Dada.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by ahnie: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Op,be faithful to your wife and stay away from that calabar lady.

Glad you were helped by that wonderful person.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by ObaOfUyo: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2023
May Dada never lack

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by ojun50(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2023
God bless the sender

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Holla911(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Congratulations @op.
God bless your helper and God bless you too.
More goodnews to celebrate.
Nigeria must be great.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by meobizy(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
OP will come back looking for another favour.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by phorget(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Humanity is the greatest religion...
Thanks to the good hearted giver.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Leemekzy: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Op are you still sleeping with the calabar woman? You guys should check his last post.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Leemekzy: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
meobizy:
OP will come back looking for another favour.
you know him very well.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Romanoff(f): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Try and be faithful to your wife so it can be well with you.

God bless the giver.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by wumi2017(f): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Givers never lack,,God bless d person

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by quincee88(f): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2023
This is just beautiful. There are still very good people. God bless you abundantly, Dada

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by LordofData: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Honestly, there are many good-hearted individuals that are always willing and ready to help, but they have been very reluctant to help due to the fact that majority of people that comes here for financial needs are fraudsters.

Dear Dada, I pray May Almighty Allah continue to enrich you and rewards you enormously.

Congratulations @peretei2024

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by dobnina(f): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Finally, it ended in praise.
Congratulations.
Op, stop cheating on your wife.
Leave the Calabar lady alone.
Be faithful.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by BigDawsNet: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2023
God will bless the donor

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by potbelly(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2023
God bless the donor...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by michlins(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy.

To the kind hearted soul who helped out,may the universe be kind to you in all your endeavours

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by GoldCircle: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2023
This is what should be making front page and not all the other meaningless nonsense about fake celebrities and snakes.

Congratulations and God bless Mr./Mrs. Anonymous Dada.

May your light never go dim!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by ProphetChi: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Beyond the toxicity, NL have wonderful silent angels here. I see those silent angels banding together to transform NL.

Nairaland is yet to scratch the surface of it's greatness. Imagine having a mix of Allexperts, twitter, Facebook, Allbaba etc? It's a very promising year for Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by iHateFraudsters: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2023
God bless you Dada.

May your pocket never run dry.

And may fraudsters turn blind when they see you.

Your good heart will continue locating genuine people that need help.

Only God can bless you, while you bless humans.

N105,000 no be beans.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by silibaba: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2023
peretei2024:

thank you DADA.others will only be showing fake life but cant help the needy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Ishilove: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2023
God bless the helper. You will always find help whenever you need it and your pocket will never run dry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Diligent1(f): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Oh, this is touching, God bless Dada and the new born baby.
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by techWriter3: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
May Dada never poor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. / Inlaws Or Exes? Which Is The Bigger Threat To A Relationship Or Marriage? / PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.