Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) (33668 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
How much? grin grin grin
Eriokanmi:
You'd pay oo lolz
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
franchasng:
if you are a black guy who wants to marry and have peace of mind, marry ladies between the age of 28 to 35yrs.

Marrying ladies below 28yrs can be dramatic unless you are prepared to face her dramas, and you must not expect any financial value from her too.

Nigerian ladies start to become matured, more realistic, well mannered and financially valuable from the age of 30yrs and above.

This lady giving this advice is mad, she just wants to trend. This advice is best for ladies approaching 40yrs not 30yrs

As in. 30 Only in Nigeria!
Little wonder we keep recycling poverty. When does the average Nigerian youth graduate from university again?

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by myami: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
Medical technology is already ahead here...!

The only reason why there might be noise about infertility here is due to poverty and ignorance.

In developed nations with good standard of living, women can unwind the child bearing clock through IVF, surrogacy, and adoption.

Such misogynistic threads created by dimwits for jobless unintelligent guys to drool over really show how mentally slow a lot of Nigerian youths are!

Y'all want women to be compelled to bear kids even before they are truly ready just because of a biological clock no one really bothers about anymore! SMH! You Negroes Sha!

can a 34 year old woman get pregnant for me if i fancy her?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Shedrack777: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Some of us are still way too selfish to bring crying babies into this world... grin grin grin

I've heard that Yoruba women have high chances of conceiving twins because of the kinds of food that they eat, can you guys tell me the secret ingredient so that when I'm ready I'll prepare it in my food and probably give birth to twins and then have my tubes tied after that?
no need to eat all those foods, simply get a yoruba man to get you pregnant
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by franchasng: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
pocohantas:

As in. 30 Only in Nigeria!
Little wonder we keep recycling poverty. When does the average Nigerian youth graduate from university again?
She reduced the age to 30 just to be controversial in order to trend.

Her advice is best for those nearing 40.

I wouldn't even advice my son to marry any lady below 25yrs when he is old enough to marry.

I pity guys that marry Nigerian ladies below 26yrs, their marriage is always filled with drama and if you check majority of men that complain of marital crises, they married girls below 25yrs

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by uvie66: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:
Will they just give birth any how cos they are racing against age 30?
the thing weak me what type of reasoning is this...so if the woman is wallowing in poverty they should still give birth regardless, then the poor child will also endure their hardship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nairaland ENPs won't like this o 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You can find them in the cooking section with funny names,like one in particular with a name resembling waltdisney Indian princess ..

Ladies over 35 and still single grin

I didn't call anyone name o
I can help u with her name and d rest
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by GodisFirst: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Useless expert of nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Relationship expert as in how? When did she graduate from? who coached/tutored her? where is/are her certificate[s]?

Many people in their late twenties have not even figured out their path yet due to poor background and some personal mistakes but you want them to have kids already?

I don't blame you sha, many people are just proudly stupid and the internet keeps making them famous.

4 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Dem no dey comment in romance section again because red pillers ti take over...
Na to dey open cooking threads na him dem dey do now
Comr, indeed u bi confirm trinity, romance and family section dun tire dem bcs alpha men dun take over

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by myami: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Foolish girl. So, all that it takes is to just find a man and get pregnant and birth a child? Ignoramus. Do these people think twice before putting the contents they use for clout in the name of giving advice?

Who even told them every one is bent on having kids? I am almost 26 and I don't even feel enthusiastic about having a child/children. Will these kids eat stones? Little wonder we have a lot of depressed and ill-challenged kids causing atrocities in the city. I mean, these kids weren't planned for. Also, options for fertility have improved such as surrogacy, artificial inseminations, adoption, and IVF. The way these guys yap about "age 30" like it's a plague makes me shudder.

By all means, please ensure you are ready to be a parent in all ramifications before you birth one. It's one thing to be a biological parent, and it's another to be a parent through and true.
anytime i wänk with your pic, you look 31. Stop lying my sweet milf
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by franchasng: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
Medical technology is already ahead here...!

The only reason why there might be noise about infertility here is due to poverty and ignorance.

In developed nations with good standard of living, women can unwind the child bearing clock through IVF, surrogacy, and adoption.

Such misogynistic threads created by dimwits for jobless unintelligent guys to drool over really show how mentally slow a lot of Nigerian youths are!

Y'all want women to be compelled to bear kids even before they are truly ready just because of a biological clock no one really bothers about anymore! SMH! You Negroes Sha!

IVF fails even in developed countries. It failed so many rich folks abroad.

Surrogacy is more assured but sometimes the surrogate mother do have complications during childbirth and some end up dead. And the surrogate child may have health complications due to a lot of abnormalities arising from forced labor and unnatural birth process involved.

Yes science and technology have improved the chances but those artificial birthing techniques still fail even the rich in developed nations.

Meanwhile the lady giving the advice is sick!
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Damzy101(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
👍🆗
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Shedrack777: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Only God can talk like what
what he means is: what if you gave birth to the twins and locked your tube, then, boom! they die can you do anything about it?

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Let me educate you a bit in case you don't know, it's a woman's reproductive system that determines the number of babies conceived within the womb, while the man's sperms are the ones determining the sex of the baby or babies.
Shedrack777:
no need to eat all those foods, simply get a yoruba man to get you pregnant
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Felimax:

For your mind, you think you have just made sense! Your likes are even cheering you up!

What is the average cost medically for IVF, Surrogacy and adoption?

You are shouting ignorance and poverty as if you really know what you are saying. You have not seen couples of fifteen years still in search of fruit of the womb.

Till just now incompatibility is fighting the process apart from the fact that it is expensive. Or you mean to say anybody that must bear a child must be a medical practitioner and own a bank.

Una go open mouth na shit dey comot. Do you know how much it cost each time you go for tracking?

You are the one not making sense sir.

Quit foaming in the mouth in defense of a rubbish thread please.

Maybe you should research and see that a lot of the women without kids for years actually got married in their twenties (Shocked?!!).

You think infertility is solely restricted to women above 30?!! Abeg research na!

There are women who got married at 25 but never conceived till their early 30s.

Technology has improved chances of even 40 to 45 year olds women of becoming mums for the first time... I have seen with my eyes sir.

Some women even start saving money towards these procedures prior to getting married!

My point in all these remains:

Every woman can't bear kids at the same time, and under the same circumstances! Marrying early or fornicating anyhow before 30 won't guarantee or work out for everyone!

Such threads spank of illiteracy and stigmatization!

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
franchasng:
She reduced the age to 30 just to be controversial in order to trend.
Her advice is best for those nearing 40.
I wouldn't even advice my son to marry any lady below 25yrs when he is old enough to marry.

I pity guys that marry Nigerian ladies below 26yrs, their marriage is always filled with drama and if you check majority of men that complain of marital crises, they married girls below 25yrs

This is why you see ladies jumping into marriages filled with red flags only to jump out again. I am still shocked at the 30. The stupid guys here supporting her, how old are they and what do they do? A 30yrs old guy is still struggling to find his feet. But somehow a 30yrs old woman is considered too old and should get pregnant for the next available blokos.

The reasoning of Nigerians is quite repulsive. It shouldn’t be found in 2023 abeg!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by aestake: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
backtovillage:
Where siofra house dey I will would like to take this good news to her
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Jeon(f): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okay, but nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by aestake: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
pocohantas:

This is why you see ladies jumping into marriages filled with red flags only to jump out again. I am still shocked at the 30. The stupid guys here supporting her, how old are they and what do they do? A 30yrs old guy is still struggling to find his feet. But somehow a 30yrs old woman is considered too old and should get pregnant for the next available blokos.

The reasoning of Nigerians is quite repulsive. It shouldn’t be found in 2023 abeg!
Biology and desirability are against you.

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
myami:
can a 34 year old woman get pregnant for me if i fancy her?

Please ignore these fear mongers!

Women of 40 still bear kids.

34 can very much bear kids once everything is fine in her reproductive system.

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Then it would mean that I'm not meant to be a mother... Or I can adopt if I want to.
Shedrack777:
what he means is: what if you gave birth to the twins and locked your tube, then, boom! they die can you do anything about it?

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by NNEVERAGAINN: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Some of us are still way too selfish to bring crying babies into this world... grin grin grin

I've heard that Yoruba women have high chances of conceiving twins because of the kinds of food that they eat, can you guys tell me the secret ingredient so that when I'm ready I'll prepare it in my food and probably give birth to twins and then have my tubes tied after that?
I urge you to discourage that thought of tying of womb. It has great effect.

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by myami: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
franchasng:
if you are a black guy who wants to marry and have peace of mind, marry ladies between the age of 28 to 35yrs.

Marrying ladies below 28yrs can be dramatic unless you are prepared to face her dramas, and you must not expect any financial value from her too.

Nigerian ladies start to become matured, more realistic, well mannered and financially valuable from the age of 30yrs and above.

This lady giving this advice is mad, she just wants to trend. This advice is best for ladies approaching 40yrs not 30yrs
i want a woman who is fertile
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
franchasng:
IVF fails even in developed countries. It failed so many rich folks abroad.

Surrogacy is more assured but sometimes the surrogate mother do have complications during childbirth and some end up dead. And the surrogate child may have health complications due to a lot of abnormalities arising from forced labor and unnatural birth process involved.

Yes science and technology have improved the chances but those artificial birthing techniques still fail even the rich in developed nations.

Meanwhile the lady giving the advice is sick!

Yes, those methods fail, same way natural conception fails too!... It isn't touch and go for all.

At the end of the day, only God gives kids!

The essence of science is to bridge the fertility divide and bring hope to the hopeless.

IVF has improved since its introduction years ago with enhanced odds for success (this is a clear and verifiable fact)!

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Abbiamaka73(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Just dey play sad
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
PJ123:

The more reason why I don't believe in subsidized university education. Imagine nonsense from the pit of hell

I agree... The quality of reasoning among our graduates is diminishing daily in this part of the world!

Imagine the senseless thread!

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
myami:
anytime i wänk with your pic, you look 31. Stop lying my sweet milf

Get lost.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Dem no dey comment in romance section again because red pillers ti take over...
Na to dey open cooking threads na him dem dey do now

Na food be the way to a man's heart na
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by franchasng: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Don't take their comments too serious in topics like this because most of the commentors have sisters approaching 30 and still single without a committed boyfriend to talk of fiance' and should that their sister get pregnant out of wedlock, they will single handedly use big wooden plank to beat her to stupor for bringing shame upon their family grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
pocohantas:

You can never beat them in stupidity. The lady herself is silly. Would she give them money to take care of the child? When did “30” become such an old age. Nigerians and their disgusting mentality. If you still marry nonsense, they would shame you again for being desperate.

I pity any woman still falling for their yarns. When she lands into trouble, she would know she is alone.

Paris Hilton just became a mother at the age of 41!

Who puts women under such pressure to birth kids if not backward and unintelligent individuals in a 3rd world country!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.