Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) (33781 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by fuelsaver: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is to encourage fornication and adultery. The people of the fallen world and their satanic ideology. Always opposing God's ordinances since time immemorial. Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
22 angry angry angry angry angry

With all the strike? And people wey write JAMB 4 times? Hehehe. E be like some of your brothers here are living in an imaginary world.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Eriokanmi: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
How much? grin grin grin
Hahaha. Are you really serious or kidding?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
cutecommend:
wetin you dey talk

For fvck sake, it's totally Needless. Not backed up be facts whatsoever.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by emee701(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
I'll need a Nigerian to help me prepare all of these because we don't eat any of them here in South Africa.
You eat okra with any swallow and yam with egg sauce. Yes you will get a nigerian to help you get these species of yam and okra from igbo ora
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Tallesty1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
pocohantas:

With all the strike? And people wey write JAMB 4 times? Hehehe. E be like some of your brothers here are living in an imaginary world.
1 Year as a kid.
1 Year in crèche.
6 Years in primary school.
6 Years in secondary school.
4 Years in the university.
4 Years in miscellaneous.

No excuses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by pocohantas(f): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tallesty1:

1 Year as a kid.
1 Year in crèche.
6 Years in primary school.
6 Years in secondary school.
4 Years in the university.
4 Years in miscellaneous.

No excuses

Care to shed more light on miscellaneous? cheesy
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please our ladies should not heed to this misleading advice. Women still give births even in their 40s. There’s more to say but let keep shot

4 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Tallesty1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Care to shed more light on miscellaneous? cheesy
ASUU, JAMB, and umu ihe ndi ozo gasi
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by FireUpNow(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Will abortions and hookups allow them to stay in one place to raise children. Preeq crazy set of humans
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by zakkxx: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Felimax:
Sadly but true!
which sadly u go marry single mother? Woman wey no fit control her womb go fit stay with one man? We have enough orphans if U no get pikin go and adopt one! Useless advise!!! My cousin sister has been a single mother for over 12 years! Men just de use her up and down, I here say na one married man she de follow for the same street ooo! And she is friends with the wife! She is a very good girl but I will not advise my friend to marry her!

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by MadarasBlade(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Everyone has a cross to carry, for men it is their financial capability, for women it is their youthfulness.

Older ladies are less desirable to their younger counterparts. As much as women hate to admit this, it is the truth.

Broke men dey collect, na so 27+ dey collect.

When igbo traders work their ass off till their late 30's what age range do you think they get married to?

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by bluefilm: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
The wall is undefeated.

All women hit the wall at 30.

And from there, it becomes a hell of ride down the slope for them as their Sexual Market Value in the dating market nosedives steadily and speedily.

Their beauty starts to depreciate gradually gradually.

Funnily enough though, it is at this age they start looking for the men whom they rejected in the past to see if they can start something with those guys before they hang their boots in retirement.

Unfortunately, for some of these women at that age of 30+, they shockingly discover that most of those guys they rejected when they were hot and in high demand have already moved on.

But it is what it is and the cycle goes on...

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by MadarasBlade(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
bluefilm:
The wall is undefeated.

All women hit the wall at 30.

And from there, it becomes a hell of ride down the slope for them as their Sexual Market Value in the dating market nosedives steadily and speedily.

At 27 sef. It's a sad reality.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Insha Allah . The ladies should come marry me ASAP. Its only Peter Obi and Senator Datti Ahmed Yusuf winning that can save such women from commiting suicide as they are as sterile as men.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by marlow1962(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Dem no dey comment in romance section again because red pillers ti take over...
Na to dey open cooking threads na him dem dey do now
I pity the mugu wer dem go use food catch, let me marry her cus she can cook 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by bluefilm: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
MadarasBlade:

At 27 sef. It's a sad reality.

Let's give the ones that are 27 a little hope. tongue

Let's act as if we don't know that they are already in the danger zone. tongue
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by toujurs: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
I created a thread relating to this, on how i feel for women who are still single at 30, Mehn hmm if you are 30 still single, no boyfriend, and you feel it's fine. My dear you are mentally sick. Because men in their 40's even go for girls in their mid twenties, highest 24/25. I do pity these women in their 30's

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Some of us are still way too selfish to bring crying babies into this world... grin grin grin

I've heard that Yoruba women have high chances of conceiving twins because of the kinds of food that they eat, can you guys tell me the secret ingredient so that when I'm ready I'll prepare it in my food and probably give birth to twins and then have my tubes tied after that?
Ewedu
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by mcjohny(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Blessin1:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num;
First Bank
Faith

you are not just a scammer but a retarded criminal.
Anu ofia

ejene Cho ọrụ
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
What's ewedu
LoveJesus87:
Ewedu
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
What's swallow

Can't I just add the okra leaves in my usual SA dishes? Or I must eat the entire combination in order to increase the chances of having twins?
emee701:
You eat okra with any swallow and yam with egg sauce. Yes you will get a nigerian to help you get these species of yam and okra from igbo ora
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Name your price.. grin grin grin
Eriokanmi:
Hahaha. Are you really serious or kidding?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by faceLAGOS: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Lol..😂😂😂.. You better caution this brother of yours before I show him flames..🤣🤣🤣

Can you interpret what you typed?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by emee701(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
What's swallow

Can't I just add the okra leaves in my usual SA dishes? Or I must eat the entire combination in order to increase the chances of having twins?
Swallow is cooked cassava flour, fufu, semo, pounded yam. Yes you can add sa dishes
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Eriokanmi: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Name your price.. grin grin grin
Lol. OK I'm coming to Joburg for Africa Health in Oct. I'd give you the recipe. Get my money handy , ciao grin
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by mrtalktrue(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Some of us are still way too selfish to bring crying babies into this world... grin grin grin

I've heard that Yoruba women have high chances of conceiving twins because of the kinds of food that they eat, can you guys tell me the secret ingredient so that when I'm ready I'll prepare it in my food and probably give birth to twins and then have my tubes tied after that?

The secret is Yam. Just eat yam
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by prophetfire: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
No wonder..., you are bearing prophet fire... You are going to hell fire maybe or you want to go to hell fire maybe...?...
Your generation from your father is already burning in hell fire, waiting for you and your kids.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by prophetfire: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Being broke is a choice most times.

That said.... Why should broke people be bearing and raising kids in the first place?!!

Was it not a woman that hanged her child and herself some weeks back?!!

If you can't afford to cater for yourself, why get married and start raising kids to suffer?!!

This remains my issue with Negroes!

We just care about birthing kids without plans about proper upkeep!... Just have kids for the sake of ceremony or to belong, while the poor kids suffer emotional, physical, and mental traumas due to impoverished lifestyles.

Personally, the government should work on the adoption laws and make it easily accessible and affordable to couples... This will balance the society and reduce pressures in homes.
She said one kid, not kids. Just have one kid. One isn't a crowd. Is it? grin
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by 4ward4: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lumig:

This is an advice from the deepest part of hell and female gender should be wary of this kind of person dishing out unsolicited,demonic/endtime, and God-displeasing advises.

No it isn't. people of olden days marry as early as 16. some even married at the age of 15. Practically all females of old married less than 20yrs, most holy books record this .
We can't lie to ourselves about how complex the human body becomes as it ages.. Aging comes with it's factors and that of women hits differently.
Somethings aren't said publicly, but a young man saves himself alot of troubles marrying a younger lady below 27.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
What's ewedu
the sweetest and most nutritious soup you have never eaten. cheesy
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.