Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � (3824 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Mayowa112(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2023
there this my ex babe
although we had a messy break up but she still giving green light like she chats me up to check up on me time to time

when we were dating our sex live was crazy
she is the only girl I have se× with that take up to 1hr non stop without any man power or drink
we once had se× in the pool countless doggie

she someone that likes having se× and she doesn't like slow sex she likes tatatata as in very fast sex ....she spoilt me a lot cause I have never heard a girl saying baby spank me fuxk me hard
fuxk like you hate me lol it was some kind of crazy stuff

but we broke due to her anger issues she the hot jealous type so I had stay away from her make she no kill me

but some for some weeks now we have been talking romantically like she said she miss me that she wants to see me

in conclusion she said we should see and I agreed cause I kinda of miss her too
but do you think I should go ahead and see her
I know we might have sex
should I

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by SUPERPACK: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2023
That one hour sex you desire from her might cost you a lifetime of regret. Never ever go back to your vomit, no matter how hungry you are.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Mayowa112(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Mayowa112(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
chats includes here
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Mjshexy(f): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Mayowa stop it pls

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by OnlineArchitect: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2023
We know what you missed, so no matter what, the advice we'll give you here today wouldn't count cos you'll still go ahead against all odds to be with her. I've learnt to remove mouth in issues pertaining to two ppl that I've seen each other's nakedn*ss

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2023
For ur own good abort mission ooo... E get why 😐

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Enjoy yourself. 🙂

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Isabi4lov: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Enjoy grin

You no no weda she don carry belle

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Mayowa112(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2023
SUPERPACK:
That one hour sex you desire from her might cost you a lifetime of regret. Never ever go back to your vomit, no matter how hungry you are.

thanks so much for this
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Mayowa112(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Killbillz:
For ur own good abort mission ooo... E get why 😐

asap
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Mayowa112(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Nia69:
Enjoy yourself. 🙂

lmao
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Mayowa112(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
We know what you missed, so no matter what, the advice we'll give you here today wouldn't count cos you'll still go ahead against all odds to be with her. I've learnt to remove mouth in issues pertaining to two ppl that I've seen each other's nakedn*ss

boss no be so I just no one mis calculate na why
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mayowa112:
there this my ex babe
although we had a messy break up but she still giving green light like she chats me up to check up on me time to time

she is the only girl I have se× with that take up to 1hr non stop without any man power or drink

she someone that likes having se× and she doesn't like slow sex she likes tatatata as in very fast sex ....she spoilt me a lot cause I have never heard a girl saying baby spank me fuxk me hard

but we broke due to her anger issues she the hot jealous type so I had stay away from her make she no kill me

but some for some weeks now we have been talking romantically like she said she miss me that she wants to see me

I know we might have sex
should I

Go and look for a wife to marry!

That sweet thing dey kill.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Rexymania(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na person wey chop belle full dey fvck
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by marlow1962(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
See you see truck load of troubles.
Either the truck go full with different types of infections or e go full with another person pikin, either way sha if you no abort mission, see you in the other side.

How do ppl even go back to their exes self , if you guys broke up due to far distance love (that’s understandable cus me self don’t like far distance shit, but this one na anger coupled with jealousy and I know some other evil shits still involved).

Anyways enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by frozen70(f): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mayowa112:
there this my ex babe

I know we might have sex
should I

You actually came out from frying pan and wants to go back to fire

What if she becomes pregnant and insist you must marry her

With those her crazy behavior

Can you cope ?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by FalseProphet1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hear me oh son of man!

If thou lieth with that girl, thine glory shalt be stolen, thou shalt labour and toil and the earth shall not bless thee with harvest because thou hast traded thine glory for pleasure. Harken unto my words oh child and depart I pray thee from that daughter of Jezebel.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Baronthecelebri: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
No go, she might kill you
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Sniper101(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bro

Never miss a chance to bang a good pucci
...emphasis on "good"
Be it that of a single ex, dating ex or married ex
...a good pucci is a good pucci grin

PS: be careful, use protection and do all you can Not to get this one pregnant though. So she doesn't stylishly rope you into something you ain't prepared or cut out for.
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by texannaija: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mayowa112:
there this my ex babe

I know we will have sex
should I
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Sixfeetbelle: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mayowa112:
there this my ex babe

I know we might have sex
should I

Yes, you should.

Or don't you miss her?
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by dreu2fine(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mayowa112:
there this my ex babe

I know we might have sex
should I
Bros the meaning of ex is expire
She Don expire
Let her go
The mind of a woman guy fear oooooo
Dem be another okpetu problem u don't need it this time siong you Don ran far before
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by anthonyuncle(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
sounds more like you really want the sex

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Earthstorms(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mayowa112:
there this my ex babe

I know we might have sex
should I

I know you will go.

No need advising you.
Wear your CD anyways, that girl has tasted many rods, don't come for advice on how to cure HIV
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by youngrhosy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Z a free world
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by nicerod(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Write down your wills

Greet ya mama and papa bye cos u might go the the beyond

😄😜😃😀😄😅🤪😁

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Foodqueen(f): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Paternity fraud loading....
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by luscioustrish(f): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Enjoy yourself please cheesy wink
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Acidosis(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
luscioustrish:
Enjoy yourself please cheesy wink

Ah
Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by luscioustrish(f): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � by Acidosis(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Tiwa Savage Like Drinking Okro Water (pictures) / Dear Mr Right! / My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.