Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Am Hearing Voices Inside My Head. Solution. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Hearing Voices Inside My Head. Solution. (539 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Hearing Voices Inside My Head. Solution. by tunnyl(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2023
This is a solution to a dangerous condition that has affected people overtly and/or covertly. It could be you or your loved ones.

If you feel like you are being watched, spied on or followed. If you hear voices in your head having conversations with you, Reading your mind, disturbing you interrupting your conversations and telling you to do things that are harmful (Not compelling or commanding you, that's something else) and also threatening you.

Or worse, mimicking your neighbors' voice in a very convincing manner and using the voice and characteristics of the neighbors to threaten, gossip, and abuse you so that you can react and fight all your neighbors.

Everyone has convinced you that they aren't talking about you and the people close to you doesn't hear the voices and conversation you hear. But you do not believe, in fact you might think your friends and neighbors are all accomplices.

Put simply, you have PSYCHOSIS. That's the medical term for it. But if the voices are commanding you and you are very violent, erratic and delusional, it's something else.

But if you are just reacting to the conversation and actions in your head like a natural person would if it were reality then it's Psychosis.

Knowing the problem and giving it a name is a huge step in solving the problem. You have to see a professional immediately

If you have been to professional several times, and yet no solution, keep on visiting the professional and apply the solution that this article is offering.

However, while seeing a professional and applying this solution, you have a huge responsibility on your part, as you have to also caution and push yourself to ignore whatever it is that the voices are saying whether inside your head or outside your head thus making you think it's real.

These voices act like demons that are bent on frustrating and isolating you to the point of madness. Just ignore them while you seek solution. There are cases whereby people have locked themselves indoors for years because they are convinced people or demons are watching them, listening to their thoughts or trying to kill them.

For some people, it might take a long time before you realise you have these signs of Psychosis. For other readers this article sounds far fetched, ridiculous irrational and impossible

Examples of the experience you might have includes:

Somebody calling everyone to come and see what you are doing.

Hearing voices threatening to harm you and/or sometimes suddenly acting nice or like an ancient spirit with spiritual revelations.

Your neighbors discussing about the way you act and making fun of you very loudly so you can hear.

Somebody constantly calling you terrible and demeaning names in a loud manner such that you are forced to check outside to see who is talking.

Somebody watching and discussing what you are doing or what you do while your windows and curtains are all closed.

Being unable to sleep because people are peeping at you from outside whether or not you curtains are closed.

Not wanting to think and seriously fighting your thoughts because you think some people can hear you and are using your thoughts against you.

Hiding in portions of your room trying to prevent people from seeing what you are typing on your phone because someone or people are spying on you.

Lyrics of song changing to hateful and violent words.

In most cases these are the most general experiences others might experience one, all or more event depending on personality and locality.

While seeking medical solution. Prayer works effectively for this condition. That's the point of this article, to share with you the most effective prayer for this condition. There are prayers for both Muslim, Christian and there's a Cheap traditional method anyone can try.

Note: these prayers must be recited on WATER. You can use a bowl, bucket, or ragolis bottle (table water).

Here's The Muslim Prayer for psychosis or hearing voices in ones head and being unable to differentiate reality from perception.

Surah Fathia x 40 times

Ayatul Qursi x 11 times

Surah Waqia X 40 times

Surah Hashr v21 to v 24 X 11 times

Surah Hijr verse 15 X 7 times

Surah Baqarah verse 102 X 3 times

Surah Falaq X 7times

Surah Nas X 7 times

Surah Ikhlas X 7 times.

Here's The Christian Prayer for psychosis or hearing voices in ones head and being unable to differentiate reality from perception.

Psalm 105 X 3 times
Psalm 108 X 3 times
Psalm 91 X 3 times
Psalm 103 X 3 times

Method of use.

Take the bowl of water close to your mouth and recite the prayers into it. Use a large container so the water can last very long.

Pour a small portion of the water into you bathing bucket ( like you would pour Dettol into your water). A very small cup size should do. Take your bath with it every morning and night (night is optional).

Also drink half of a glass cup of the water every morning and night.

By God's grace within few days or weeks you will be free of this condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Hearing Voices Inside My Head. Solution. by Franzinni: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2023
It's like fighting psychosis with mega psychosis

1 Like

Re: I Am Hearing Voices Inside My Head. Solution. by tunnyl(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Franzinni:
It's like fighting psychosis with mega psychosis

Depending on what perspective your approach is. If you are a religious person then nope it isn't.

This is a sure fire way to curb the tendency to want to cast and bind and then create unnecessary trauma to the brain while dealing with this symptoms.

Because this symptom seem like a demonic possession which (cannot be proven) so the victim/ patients spends their day and night praying and stressing themselves which is just a reactive approach which doesn't usually work.

The solution this article offer is the best solution to use with prescription while going about your day believing God is in control.

If you are an Atheist, I don't know what to say.
Re: I Am Hearing Voices Inside My Head. Solution. by Badadvisor: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
tunnyl:
This is a solution to a dangerous condition that has affected people overtly and/or covertly. It could be you or your loved ones.

If you feel like you are being watched, spied on or followed. If you hear voices in your head having conversations with you, Reading your mind, disturbing you interrupting your conversations and telling you to do things that are harmful (Not compelling or commanding you, that's something else) and also threatening you.

Or worse, mimicking your neighbors' voice in a very convincing manner and using the voice and characteristics of the neighbors to threaten, gossip, and abuse you so that you can react and fight all your neighbors.

Everyone has convinced you that they aren't talking about you and the people close to you doesn't hear the voices and conversation you hear. But you do not believe, in fact you might think your friends and neighbors are all accomplices.

Put simply, you have PSYCHOSIS. That's the medical term for it. But if the voices are commanding you and you are very violent, erratic and delusional, it's something else.

But if you are just reacting to the conversation and actions in your head like a natural person would if it were reality then it's Psychosis.

Knowing the problem and giving it a name is a huge step in solving the problem. You have to see a professional immediately

If you have been to professional several times, and yet no solution, keep on visiting the professional and apply the solution that this article is offering.

However, while seeing a professional and applying this solution, you have a huge responsibility on your part, as you have to also caution and push yourself to ignore whatever it is that the voices are saying whether inside your head or outside your head thus making you think it's real.

These voices act like demons that are bent on frustrating and isolating you to the point of madness. Just ignore them while you seek solution. There are cases whereby people have locked themselves indoors for years because they are convinced people or demons are watching them, listening to their thoughts or trying to kill them.

For some people, it might take a long time before you realise you have these signs of Psychosis. For other readers this article sounds far fetched, ridiculous irrational and impossible

Examples of the experience you might have includes:

Somebody calling everyone to come and see what you are doing.

Hearing voices threatening to harm you and/or sometimes suddenly acting nice or like an ancient spirit with spiritual revelations.

Your neighbors discussing about the way you act and making fun of you very loudly so you can hear.

Somebody constantly calling you terrible and demeaning names in a loud manner such that you are forced to check outside to see who is talking.

Somebody watching and discussing what you are doing or what you do while your windows and curtains are all closed.

Being unable to sleep because people are peeping at you from outside whether or not you curtains are closed.

Not wanting to think and seriously fighting your thoughts because you think some people can hear you and are using your thoughts against you.

Hiding in portions of your room trying to prevent people from seeing what you are typing on your phone because someone or people are spying on you.

Lyrics of song changing to hateful and violent words.

In most cases these are the most general experiences others might experience one, all or more event depending on personality and locality.

While seeking medical solution. Prayer works effectively for this condition. That's the point of this article, to share with you the most effective prayer for this condition. There are prayers for both Muslim, Christian and there's a Cheap traditional method anyone can try.

Note: these prayers must be recited on WATER. You can use a bowl, bucket, or ragolis bottle (table water).

Here's The Muslim Prayer for psychosis or hearing voices in ones head and being unable to differentiate reality from perception.

Surah Fathia x 40 times

Ayatul Qursi x 11 times

Surah Waqia X 40 times

Surah Hashr v21 to v 24 X 11 times

Surah Hijr verse 15 X 7 times

Surah Baqarah verse 102 X 3 times

Surah Falaq X 7times

Surah Nas X 7 times

Surah Ikhlas X 7 times.

Here's The Christian Prayer for psychosis or hearing voices in ones head and being unable to differentiate reality from perception.

Psalm 105 X 3 times
Psalm 108 X 3 times
Psalm 91 X 3 times
Psalm 103 X 3 times

Method of use.

Take the bowl of water close to your mouth and recite the prayers into it. Use a large container so the water can last very long.

Pour a small portion of the water into you bathing bucket ( like you would pour Dettol into your water). A very small cup size should do. Take your bath with it every morning and night (night is optional).

Also drink half of a glass cup of the water every morning and night.

By God's grace within few days or weeks you will be free of this condition.
This is exactly what I'm going through right now.
Already approached two of my neighbors.
Yesterday i was at a friends apartment and started hearing my neighbor voice again and we had to walk around the compound and outside trying to trace the voice from where i claimed to be hearing it while my friend said he wasn't hearing anything.

Right now I'm currently where I'm serving(NYSC) and i can't sleep I'm hearing same voice.

I really need help this is slowly killing me so bad
Re: I Am Hearing Voices Inside My Head. Solution. by tunnyl(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2023
Badadvisor:

This is exactly what I'm going through right now.
Already approached two of my neighbors.
Yesterday i was at a friends apartment and started hearing my neighbor voice again and we had to walk around the compound and outside trying to trace the voice from where i claimed to be hearing it while my friend said he wasn't hearing anything.

Right now I'm currently where I'm serving and i can't sleep I'm hearing same voice.

I really need help this is slowly killing me so bad

That's exactly how it happens. But don't despair bro. The prayers are very effective. You should feel fine within few days or weeks. Just make sure you pray them inside water and use exactly as advised in this article. Don't forget western medicine too, it works.
Re: I Am Hearing Voices Inside My Head. Solution. by Badadvisor: 6:35am On Apr 11, 2023
tunnyl:

That's exactly how it happens. But don't despair bro. The prayers are very effective. You should feel fine within few days or weeks. Just make sure you pray them inside water and use exactly as advised in this article. Don't forget western medicine too, it works.
Thank you so much I'm doing exactly that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bekaboo Colors Tv Serial Wiki / Angela White:the Journey Of A Global Sensation In The World Of Adult Entertainmt / Visafone Internet Moderm/equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.