Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers (8293 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / Non-indigenous Groups In Lagos Endorse Akinwunmi Ambode’s Governorship Ambition / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by iwonbaoko1: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2011
prostitution is just as prevalent in enugu as in edo and yibbo are not marginalized when it comes to ashawo work home and abroad . go to abuja or lagos
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by Chyz2: 1:37am On Sep 10, 2011
ChinenyeN:

It's apparently beginning to get to that point too. We should all just support nationwide deportation of non-indigenes. Ijaws though better not try any foolish stunts.

what stunts can they do?
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ChinenyeN(m): 1:43am On Sep 10, 2011
The Ijo have a disposition. In the past, anytime any of their ancestors stepped out of the water and onto land, they called that place their community, even to the point where it posed a potential problem. So, my concern is the Bonny/Opobo areas in particular. There's already some nonsense movement to ban speaking Igbo. If they have the gull to try and pull that off, then they might also have the gull to foolishly try and deport "non-indigenes" (if you get what I mean).
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by Chyz2: 2:38am On Sep 10, 2011
ChinenyeN:

The Ijo have a disposition. In the past, anytime any of their ancestors stepped out of the water and onto land, they called that place their community, even to the point where it posed a potential problem. So, my concern is the Bonny/Opobo areas in particular. There's already some nonsense movement to ban speaking Igbo. If they have the gull to try and pull that off, then they might also have the gull to foolishly try and deport "non-indigenes" (if you get what I mean).

I definitely get what you mean. It is not possible to ban Igbo in Rivers State, especially not when the governor himself is of "Igbo" decent. This is more of a reason why state creation is important but vital. BY what you are saying, we can see that if they are given a state out of Rivers they will annex Opobo into their state and also deport "non-indigenes"(Igbos). In their proposed state, they have marked down PH as their capital,lol. These guys are characters. What you happen to have a link on this move to ban Igbo?
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by totalfact(m): 2:59am On Sep 10, 2011
with this single act is now very clear that Indigene and Non-Indigene is a big issue in this country,
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ChinenyeN(m): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2011
The move to ban Igbo is more of a sentiment thing (at least, for now). A formal movement hasn't been established yet, but with Ijo disposition and the rate things are going, who knows. I remember having a discussion with a Bonny about something an Opobo said. The Bonny was furious that the Opobo, during some show (talk show or tv or something) in Rivers stated that the name for leader is "Nyeisi" (instead of saying that it was "Ala" or "Alabo"wink. I just looked at the Bonny for maybe two seconds and then faced somewhere else, because I knew that if I kept looking at him, I would be tempted to do something.

Sometimes, I don't think people really get how irritating I find this issue to be. It's just too annoying; all the propaganda and disinformation. And the thing is, unsuspecting people just eat that ish up (all the propaganda and disinformation). Even Ngwa is beginning to fall victim to the propaganda and disinformation, when they in particular ought to know better than anyone else. It's vexing.

Wait, get out of here. Which state are these Ijo obori apu proposing that apparently includes PH? So they've claimed Igoloma and now they want PH too? No doubt, if a nationwide deportation occurred, they would do their best to deport indigenes (my bad I meant "non-indigenes"wink. mtcheww
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ChinenyeN(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2011
totalfact:

with this single act is now very clear that Indigene and Non-Indigene is a big issue in this country,
The indigene/non-indigene dichotomy has always been an issue. Oyibo clearly neglected it when they created Nigeria, and then Nigerians learned from them.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by CHIMCO(m): 5:24am On Sep 10, 2011
Kudos to abia state Governor on that. I can say authoritatively that Enugu State did it some years ago. My relations were affected & Abia state Gov reabsorbed them. I heared IMO State did it too. It is important to know that 70% of abia state workforce are nonindigens.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by Chyz2: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Wait, get out of here. Which state are these Ijo obori apu proposing that apparently includes PH? So they've claimed Igoloma and now they want PH too? No doubt, if a nationwide deportation occurred, they would do their best to deport indigenes (my bad I meant "non-indigenes"wink. mtcheww

Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by udezue(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2011
Such a dumb move.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by udezue(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2011
@ Chinyen, it will remain nothing but sentiment by those idiotik elements in the Ijo community because Igbo language is there to stay in Bonny and Opobo and they can't stop Igbo indigenes of those islands to let go off their native language. They even form a majority so how then can they do it? They should just worry about Bayelsa state coz those two island na semi Igbo land kpom kwem or settlement and any attempt to now dislodge them will be futile.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by iwonbaoko1: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2011
ChinenyeN:

abeg sharrap.

the yibbo have a bigger disposition to claim other people's land. that is why you were kicked out of port harcourt now you want to be governor in lagos
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by uhuns: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2011
10years backwards,

if all the Ibos are deported who would suffer the most?------------
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by odogwux(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2011
This is very embarrassing. Why should anyone be surprised at anything T.A Orji does. Monkey wey wear white pant go swear allegiance to I'm fellow man. This is probably the most primitive governors in the country.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by mbatuku1: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2011
CHIMCO:

Kudos to abia state Governor on that. I can say authoritatively that Enugu State did it some years ago. My relations were affected & Abia state Gov reabsorbed them. I heared IMO State did it too. It is important to know that 70% of abia state workforce are nonindigens.

So you are in support of this? And so what if 70% of work force are not abian? How many Aworis have a stake in Lagos, the famous all-comer state for most nigerians? I'm from Abia myself, and this move is dumb.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by texazzpete(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2011
@aloy/emeka
Your response amuses me to no end, but I am not surprised at the paucity of common sense in your reply. You have never been known on NL for injecting any appreciable intelligence in any discussion.

aloy/emeka:

So the comment made by a councillor determines the overall behavior of Abia people?.Apparently, you are not a Nigerian because many states did the same when new ones were created. Ondo state expelled all Ekiti indigenes back to their states, Anambra(If I'm not mistaken) did the same for Anambra indigenes, Edo fired all Deltans working at Benin, Lets not talk about Oyo and Osun states, Many middle Beltan states did the same .

I spent one year in Abia state and I and a large number of my fellow Corps members at that time came away with that stereotype embedded in our minds. While I have grown older, wiser and less eager to generalize or stereotype, I still remember how institutionalized that disdain for non-indigenes was in many people in that state. I remember it and I chose to share it here on NL. What's the issue?

aloy/emeka:

It is very surprising how you are hearing this sort of thing for the first time. Very surprising indeed and sounds to me more like an inherent hatred for the people of Abia.

It matters not how many times you or I have heard this before. The action is moronic, I called attention to it (and condemned it!) because it is moronic. Ergo, the fact that you see nothing wrong with it means you're an imbecilic twit too.

aloy/emeka:

Were you not the same bugger who called Igbo people "treacherous" few years ago here on Nairaland?. I have a very good memory you know. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Care to refresh my memory? I cannot recall ever making that statement. Don't be lazy, sift through my posting history and provide evidence if you can.
At any rate, my 2 closest friends are Igbo. My only sister is married to an Igbo man, with two lovely nephews that bear Igbo names. I've stated this before and the few people foolish enough to try to pin the 'igbo hater' tag on me have long repented of their moronic ways. When will you come to your senses?

aloy/emeka:

How has Oshiomole changed Edo/Bini people?. When did it become the function of government to change the overall mentality of people?. Are you saying that prostitution which is very prevalent in Edo is as a result of their immoral governor?. The same Bini people who petitioned the pope about Igbos few months ago?. Was Igbinedion also in power when they petitioned the pope and the president on the issue of VC?

I have no idea why Oshiomhole's name came up in your argument. My statement was brief and simple: The people of Edo State came out to get rid of their oppressors. They did not reward failure like the people of Abia did. If Oshiomhole fails, he will be voted out in the same way.
I should have thought my point was crystal clear for even a 10 year old to understand. Why are you allowing this spirit of daftness to run unchecked in you?

aloy/emeka:

Voting out Ohakim has nothing to do with the issue at hand. The people of Imo state can still(if they are not doing it now) discriminate against non indigenes under Rochas. Nigerians are generally like that, if you are not Yoruba, good luck if you intend to become a top pastor in Redeem church; If you are from Osun, good luck if you intend to have a good career as a civil servant in Oyo state; if you are not from Edo, good luck with your career in Christ Embassy; If you are not Igbo, good luck with a career in the movie industry; if you are not Hausa/Fulani, good luck with your career in FG contracts and so on.

So you know the den of kidnappers?. Last time I checked, Abia produced a kidnapping kingpin[osisikakuw] like Edo produced Iyamu, Oyo produced Oyenusi and Shina Rambo, Delta produced Anini etc. So, does it mean that the most brainless,senseless and bloodthirsty armed robbers are from Oyo state?.

So, Edo is now living in paradise since they voted in Oshiomole[having suffered enough]?. Imo is now paradise after Ohakim left? Lest I forget, Ajimobi has transformed Ibadan into Pretoria since the people of Oyo got tired and kicked Akala out?. How about Ekiti post Ayo Fayose? Still impoverished or are they very prosperous now.

Please see my comment above. Does the fact that the Egyptian revolution did not yield perfect results diminish the heroism and courage they demonstrated in standing up to Mubarak?
I have mentioned clear cases where people moved for the change they desired/needed yet here you are babbling about prostitution and lawrence Anini. Why are you this addled?

With people like you in that state, no wonder the Abians surrendered their necks meekly for the Orji yoke once more. Join them and suffer, when you have suffered enough you will not need me to tell you what to do when the next elections roll by.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by Afam4eva(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2011
The truth of the matter is that blaming Orji is tantamoung to playing just one player out of eleven when a football team looses a match. Only if the Fg will tell us where they stand on the controversial indegene/settler issue. Nigeria is an anarchy and the laws that are there are not even respected, so what do you expect.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by iwonbaoko1: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2011
it is not for the FG to TELL anyone anything. we are federation.
definitely in yorubaland the only way you can integrate is to become yoruba after many generations. the omo-onile concept is part of our heritage and will never be given up.
ask the abokis in sagamu what happened to them when they disregarde the ORO festival
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ezeagu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
That "Abadi" state in the Ijaw map is going to be one of the hotest places during the disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by Reptyle(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
Isnt there a legal ramification to this idiocy? I mean can you sack someone from a job just because they are not indigenes of a state in Nigeria? Surely thats gotta be illegal innit!
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2011
Ijaw already have a home state dat is Bayelsa State. No doubt that Ijaw has presence in Delta and River States respectively, but River State has less than 5% ijaw population and no land just mangrove.

Much of wat people include as ijaw are mixed with igbo and the languages are dis-similar. Hence, der can't be an Ijaw State coming out of rivers but all Rivers state indigence should be given an opportunity to Govern the state.

Ijaws are no threat to Igbo's, kalabari and others in Rivers State and vice versa. All the madness are coming from ogogoro drinkers and cannot be taken seriously.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by mbatuku1: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2011
LOL@ banning Igbo-speaking in Rivers. grin

These goons are so high up on cheap drugs. So what's the penalty if one violates the ban? Get locked up in jail?

Pls I can't laugh o. Abeg dont kill me with laugh.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ak47mann(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
i spoke to my girl friend she from owerri and she was in aba yesterday to visit her friend i was on the phone with her she was just screaming abt the state of ABA is very bad she was telling me that abia state need to hang their governors from orji uzo kalu to the present one she say the roads are disgusting that she going back to owerri the next day embarassed i think abia state should wake up MANNNN!!!
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ikennahill: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2011
D man na fool what of say abians outside pass non indegenes inside wetin him go do?kill em.ts is d most stupied gov,if ts is true
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by adamaw2tuf: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
AND WHAT REALLY HAPPEND TO THEM? FOOLS LIKE YOU ALL YOU DO IS TO USE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SAY SHIT THINGS ABOUT OTHER TRIBES IN YOUR EFORT TO MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK WITHOUT A SPOT EVEN THOUGH YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND EVERY THING YOU DO IN THAT YOUR BLOOD SUCKING AND HUMAN FLESH EATING CULT OF YOUR IJABUODE / ABEOKUTA  YOUR F**KING YORUBA TOWNS AND VILLAGES,WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEY HAUSAS YOU BIG DAFTEE ASSHOLE YORUBA SCHEMMER?MY RELATIVES LIVED AND WORKED IN OSUN STATE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN IT WAS NEWLY CREATED AND THEY LOST THEIR JOBS SIMPLY FOR COMING FROM THE NORTH,AND THEY HAD TO COME BACK TO THE NORTH AND YOU ARE HERE VOMITING SHIT OUT OF YOUR STINKING MOUTH,EVEN BRAGGING ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO THE (ABOKIS)HAUSA,AND IF NOT ONLY YOU COWARDLY TAKING COVER IN OUR BACKS AND STIRING YOUR CAMPAIGN OF IMAGE TANISHING AGAINST ONE TRIBE AND THE OTHER,IS THERE ANY ETHNIC GROUP IN THIS COUNTRY THATYOU CAN STAND UP TO ON YOUR OWN HONESTLY?WARNING TO YOU BIG MOUTHED FOOLISH VAMPIRE, JUST LIKE YOUR FELLOW COWARDS ,JUST WATCH YOUR STINKING MOUTH IN THIS COUNTRY.
iwonbaoko1:

it is not for the FG to TELL anyone anything. we are federation.
definitely in yorubaland the only way you can integrate is to become yoruba after many generations. the omo-onile concept is part of our heritage and will never be given up.
ask the abokis in sagamu what happened to them when they disregarde the ORO festival
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ChinenyeN(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2011
iwonbaoko1:

abeg sharrap.
the yibbo have a bigger disposition to claim other people's land. that is why you were kicked out of port harcourt now you want to be governor in lagos
Who is this character? Are you Ijo? Are you Ngwa? Which one here concern you?
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by Onlytruth(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2011
Posted by: adamaw2tuf

AND WHAT REALLY HAPPEND TO THEM? FOOLS LIKE YOU ALL YOU DO IS TO USE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SAY poo THINGS ABOUT OTHER TRIBES IN YOUR EFORT TO MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK WITHOUT A SPOT EVEN THOUGH YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND EVERY THING YOU DO IN THAT YOUR BLOOD SUCKING AND HUMAN FLESH EATING CULT OF YOUR IJABUODE / ABEOKUTA  YOUR F**KING YORUBA TOWNS AND VILLAGES,WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEY HAUSAS YOU BIG DAFTEE Naugthy-person YORUBA SCHEMMER?MY RELATIVES LIVED AND WORKED IN OSUN STATE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN IT WAS NEWLY CREATED AND THEY LOST THEIR JOBS SIMPLY FOR COMING FROM THE NORTH,AND THEY HAD TO COME BACK TO THE NORTH AND YOU ARE HERE VOMITING poo OUT OF YOUR STINKING MOUTH,EVEN BRAGGING ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO THE (ABOKIS)HAUSA,AND [b]IF NOT ONLY YOU COWARDLY TAKING COVER IN OUR BACKS AND STIRING YOUR CAMPAIGN OF IMAGE TANISHING AGAINST ONE TRIBE AND THE OTHER,IS THERE ANY ETHNIC GROUP IN THIS COUNTRY THATYOU CAN STAND UP TO ON YOUR OWN HONESTLY?[/b]WARNING TO YOU BIG MOUTHED FOOLISH VAMPIRE, JUST LIKE YOUR FELLOW COWARDS ,JUST WATCH YOUR STINKING MOUTH IN THIS COUNTRY.

This bolded may be the single greatest truth ever told on Nairaland.  cool
I wish more Northern folks would speak up on this most important fact about how our Yoruba brothers always hide behind aboki back to throw punches. undecided
I think we (Igbo) need to get Aboki to talk more about how he saves our Yoruba brothers from being overrun by other groups in Naija. hehe!  cool
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ChinenyeN(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
Udezue, we can only hope that it remains as sentiment, because one thing is certain and that is, if it doesn't remain as sentiment then that delta region will catch fire.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by ChinenyeN(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
Chyz, okay I see. Proposed state[s]. I thought you meant something like one Ijo state. Anyway, I'm looking at the proposed Abadi state and all I can do is shake my head. We [b]will [/b]have problems.
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by aljharem3: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: adamaw2tuf
This bolded may be the single greatest truth ever told on Nairaland.  cool
I wish more Northern folks would speak up on this most important fact about how our Yoruba brothers always hide behind aboki back to throw punches.  undecided
I think we (Igbo) need to get Aboki to talk more about how he saves our Yoruba brothers from being overrun by other groups in Naija. hehe!  cool

brother what is wrong with you

are things falling apart again undecided

which one is aboki and ofemanue
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by Onlytruth(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
Posted by: alj_harem

brother what is wrong with you

are things falling apart again

which one is aboki and ofemanue

There is nothing wrong with me, just a gnat calling himself iwonbaoko1
Direct your anger to him.

BTW tell him to forgive Igbos for selling Shelltox and Mobil insecticides. I know those insecticides are very effective against gnats! cool
Re: Abia ‘deports’ Non Indigenous Workers by aljharem3: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: alj_harem
There is nothing wrong with me, just a gnat calling himself iwonbaoko1
Direct your anger to him.

BTW tell him to forgive Igbos for selling Shelltox and Mobil insecticides. I know those insecticides are very effective against gnats! cool

iwonbaoko1 is a well known goat which we all know but we should not go low to be exchanging tribal rants

don't u think so brother ?

orji is even enjoying the money he should have given the workers that he chased away yet we the people keep insulting each other

ain't we silly at times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Name The Criminals' - National Assembly Spokesperson To OBJ / BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie / My Role In The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys – Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.