Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State (19642 Views)

Naira Scarcity: People Are Suffering all Because Of Tinubu / Ekiti Govt Hands Over Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort To Private Firm / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
As bad as Jonathan was, he made effort to leave office on a good note.

APC and Buhari came into office starting very poorly, and they are set to finish off the nation before handover!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Gbemini(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Anywhere I want to go, I do order Uber. I don't have strength to be trekking.

Biko, let us chase Apc out with our PVC. Enough is Enough!
This is not an apc issue but some like u that want to spoil the party for selfish interest
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by blowjohn(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
But when tinubu spoke about it instead of people to study his comments, they were busy attacking the man.

Even if u don't vote the man, why can't Nigerians even ask why the fuel issue is getting worse?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by gonkin(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
No mind apc people

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by CodeTemplar: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Apc supporters should help us to stop this evil party. The pain is much on people, pls put hate aside and fight for humanity. Life is once

Obi is better
point of correction, Obi is somewhere between untested and a failure.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Singlenhappy(f): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
@jenny clad, I saw your signature. But be warned that money don't solve all things, If you're married to a rich husband just be grateful to God and have pity in female colleagues who are not fortunate enough, don't knock them if you can't pray for them. It is not the making of many men in Nigeria to be poor, most are forced by the country. Thank you.
Jennyclay:

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Jennyclay(f): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gbemini:
This is not an apc issue but some like u that want to spoil the party for selfish interest
Biko, how do I want to spoil the party?
If you get it wrong next month. You will regret ever being a Nigerian. You better vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by newnigerdelta00: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

So na APC be Nigeria problem abi na we ourselves individually
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Westernlove: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Let them Trek extremely and endlessly.

It's good for their General Body Health.

They won't have to Waste money treating different kind of body ailments.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by BossGerald: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
BossGerald…. Is it Tinubu that is trekking now?

No oo, only Godwin4444 is trekking and wailing here since morning.

Go and vote your tifnubu and expect more wailing
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Robinmido(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
They are still campaigning despite the mess they put Nigerians into. The audacity is overwhelming
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Dollywood(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bro, I bought fuel for #600 per litre here in Ondo.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Timagex(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Honestly it's not funny. Car has been parked at home, can't stay under the queue for hours and still buy fuel at an exorbitant price as i now do public transport to and from site.

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Chetas81(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
pretydiva:
Can't we all come out and protest? Why are we all so mute as if nothing is happening?
nobody wanted to pai
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Chetas81(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
AroOkigbo:

Sorry ooh, but poverty is really dealing with you. lipsrsealed
sick response
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Diligent1(f): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
BabaOfLagos:
I remember I had to pack my car earlier this month and resorted to using public transports for almost about 2 weeks, Even using Bolt was a no-go area.

Until Nepal petrol station came to the rescue with 179/ltr, and I "luckily bought 100 ltr immediately. Now people sleep at the station waiting to buy even if the station may not open up that day...

I drove past there the other day and the queue was mad.

Nigeria needs Peter Obi ASAP, not because he is the best but at least he answerable and accountable, Intelligent to say the least, fit and young etc.

God bless Nigeria.

Please guys, vote wisely this time.

This present government has really messed Nigerians up and it's our fault!

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
You say what?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Ance4Liverpool: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dont be surprised that Most of this people trekking and suffering to get fuel will still vote for APC.
Please let's vote wisely.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by ogbe88(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
CodeTemplar:
U r the failure.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
Dont be surprised that Most of this people trekking and suffering to get fuel will still vote for APC.
Please let's vote wisely.
Obidient is better than sacrifice

Delta state has never voted for apc

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Charly68: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
THIS IS HAPPENING AND BUHARI IS BUSY SCORING HIMSELF PASS MARK ..HE SAID HE HAS NOT DISAPPOINTED ANY MAN..EVEN THE DEAD THAT VOTED FOR HIM ARE DISAPPOINTED IN HIM

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Perostick(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
KiNg0G:
Currently hows The Trekking In Your Area? (Legedizbenz))

Right here in warri, few Keke in sights.
Because so many were pushed yesterday evening including some cars
Distance that normally Cost 50naira is 150, with enough agbeg or quarrel they might consider 100naira.
A woman drove me down from her Keke few hours ago with insults say make I trekk.
I felt bad this is same people I normal tell them to keep change.
They feeling like God
Almost everyone packed their car.
I saw two town chiefs with their white attire on trekking to a burial ceremony.

Fuel is #470 to 500#

I bought a bottle of coke (black market)for 800,600,and 500 respectively in ikare akoko, akoko north east local government area of ondo state.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Okpeke22: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
blowjohn:
But when tinubu spoke about it instead of people to study his comments, they were busy attacking the man.

Even if u don't vote the man, why can't Nigerians even ask why the fuel issue is getting worse?

And why did it become a concern for Tinubu just a few days to the election when the scarcity is nearing one year?

Tinubu isn't even concerned about the suffering poor masses but with his own ambition which he feels the govt is using against him. Is that a person who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by blowjohn(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okpeke22:

And why did it become a concern for Tinubu just a few days to the election when the scarcity is nearing one year?

Tinubu isn't even concerned about the suffering poor masses but with his own ambition which he feels the govt is using against him. Is that a person who cares?

Who else showed concern? Did atiku or obi?

If indeed there is a truth in what he said shudnt that be a concern?

Or wait u think its only tinubu that thinks its because of him some things are happening. U think others aren't thinking the same?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by sprints1: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nigeria' problem is excessiveness too many cars and automobile on the roads to the extent road no rest. When the government have refused to provide alternative to transportation intact 70% of the general population own a vehicle be it car or Okada. Go to western countries and see how sane they are on the road no pin pin no road rage. Infact some people prefer to trek or Uber not that they have money to buy car or vehicle. But everybody in Nigeria wants to drive car. The one that even annoys me the most is that autorickhaw keke napep abi maruwa I dislike that cricket sounding vehicle. Our government need to invest in buses and train stations for commuting abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Bro failing is not the problem
The problem is you, as you're fighting obi that want to rescue what your party has destroyed are you ok?

Is your country economy healthy?

Are you not ashamed of your dementia candidate?

Sometimes I used to ask my self if all of you apc supporters are you in your right senses, after all this red flag from tinubu, una well at all?

God forbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by saintruky(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Presently Along OSUBI close to Warri Fuel is 500 plus

POS with the new naira note

20,000 = 1,200 naira charge

We are in for a very interesting ride cool

Osubi is near effurun not warri...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Okpeke22: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
blowjohn:

Who else showed concern? Did atiku or obi?

If indeed there is a truth in what he said shudnt that be a concern?

Or wait u think its only tinubu that thinks its because of him some things are happening. U think others aren't thinking the same?
Peter Obi has spoken against the fuel scarcity in numerous occasions though he has no powers to change anything for now, go and verify. Tinubu has always gone with the govt he supports.

Again, Tinubu is only concerned with his ambition and not the poor masses. He didn't speak for us but for himself

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Kaycee9242(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
pretydiva:
Can't we all come out and protest? Why are we all so mute as if nothing is happening?

No need to protest when election is close, the best protest will happen at the polling unit with our pvc

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by Kaycee9242(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
frenzy48:
Goodluck didn't do quarter of this and the whole country was boiling with protests..una never ready

im sure some people in that crowd of marathon trekkers are still planning on voting ApC,suffer no fit tire una

The best protest will happen at the polling unit with our pvc. No need to correct them now

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by brownrockafela(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Even those shouting APC and Emilokan are now feeling the bite too.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State by DaveHarry(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Too many car owners in nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust / El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / We Can’t Be Intimidated By Your Arrests, Muscling; Secondus Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.