Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst (51754 Views)

"I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The β€˜star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst β€” How Tinubu Won / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Padipadi(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
A wicked write up. Tinubu with all his short comings must be commended for the Abeokuta points.

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by slowice(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Poor man....he is not in control of his emotions anymore...i feel sorry for him grin

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
babaolofin:

If they extend the deadline you are a useless idiot. They should not release fuel to petrol filling stations. They should bring the nation to Naira crisis and petroleum crisis before election.

Where was tinubu last year when fuel was scare?

U urchins better drop the eye service. Nobody cares
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by uba1991: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Laple0541:

Kid, seems you did not know the stuff BAT is made of, he is a rugged breed and he says things just the way they are.

If we need a sincere candidate that can take us out of the current entanglement the cabal put us then a bold candidate like Tinubu is the answer.
are you Normal? Vote a man that licked microphone? If Tinubu is bold as you want us to believe, why can't he be bold enough to tell us the name of his primary and secondary school?

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by stuffs2002: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
edungene7:
We understand their fears for the first time buhari is taking charge he is showing Tinubu who is in charge urchins don't know what is going on Buhari asked Tinubu and all who bought the presidential nomination forms of the APC primaries to step down for a preferred candidate all of them agreed only Tinubu said never for that singular reason Ahmed Lawalan lost is senatorial mandate because buhari gave him is word there is only one pay back for Tinubu by buhari doing the right thing no vote buying,no rigging, and watch Tinubu lose the elections even the govenorship election in Lagos APC will have to sweat to get victory watch out for more in the coming days a dynasty is about to be ended

Na u represent IPOB 4d meeting abi? Which is y u hav all d details of d meeting

IPOB PIIGS will just be writing CRAPP from nwewi, ngwa or other hamlet in SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Ritchiee: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Good intentions of vote buying.
You mean that they bought votes for Obasanjo,Yaradua,Jonathan and Buhari too?
Foolish people punishing the masses ..

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by uba1991: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Emir01:
Nothing like face saving, Tinubu said the right thing and Buhari didn't report to you that he's not happy with Tinubu
if Buhari is happy why then did Tinubu go to beg?
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
edungene7:
I hope Itz English language you just spoke because it is sounding like bulabah

It is because your generations have never attended schools. They don't understand English. Your spiritual attacks in Bayelsa and Edo are very insignificant. Tinubu has the spiritual capacity to recover from your witchcraft attacks and manipulation.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by uba1991: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Share the unedited video
one of them said that bullion van miss their road and found themselves in Tinubu house, what then do you expect from those crumbs eaters? Ignor them, we will teach them a lesson at the polls.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Kinddetective: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Only one of them can become President in 2031.

Why are they all supporting Tinubu aggressively?

Money, ego, owo
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by uba1991: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
babaolofin:

What is face saving in a visit of Tinubu and three Northern Governors to Buhari?

What is the outburst about Abeokuta statement of Tinubu? Why is the tempo changing about New Naira notes and fuel distribution?

Is Buhari contesting election? Somebody must be courageous enough to speak about the State of the Nation at a time the government performance is a major criteria for determining the incoming government.

Is Buhari going to determine the voting pattern when the nation is in crisis?

On Monday, at Redemption Camp, I spent four hours to withdraw 20K from ATM after I have tried 6 Banks.

The discussions at the Newspapers Vendor stand at Redemption Camp Gate beside Conoil on Monday morning about the state of Nation and why majority of people may not vote the incumbent Party (APC) is just what Tinubu vented out at Abeokuta on Wednesday. On that Monday, I was at the Redemption Camp in front of House of Favour (Ogun Province 4) hearing people complaining bitterly about the State of the Nation. We were there when we got information that they brought oil (PMS) to the AP filling station opposite Redemption Camp Conoil . People started rushing with kegs to buy fuel because of scarcity. Somebody asked a question if Osinbajo was not aware of all these crisis.

I was at Sagamu on Sunday, the complaints against APC government were very acidic, it will take a miracle for APC to win in those areas. You expected Tinubu to keep quiet while people are angry and complaining?
fuel scarcity started since early last year, why didn't him talk at that time? He said they are going to take over power from Buhari whether he like it or not.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Like seriously, someone really need to speak up..... Nigerians are suffering........And the same smiling.........

Exactly the point I made below in another thread. If not that Nigerians are too damaged by hate for each other to see straight, should every living Nigerian not be hailing Tinubu a hero for his outspoken protest against what is clearly man-made economic hardship for Nigerians?

I cannot count the number of Southerners I know personally , including Igbos, whose import-based businesses and livelihood has been totally destroyed by horrendous and unexplainable free fall of the Naira against major currencies of the world.

Ironically Northerners who run bureau de change are the new minted billionaires everywhere. Go figure.

Yet same southerners who should see what is clear economic sabotage against them, since no other logical or rational explanation exists, are today hailing Buhari because they think his actions will frustrate and harm Tinubu.

What about the misery of fuel scarcity that has lingered for months now for millions?

Countless "crash" of our power grid with terrible power outages nko?

Don't even get me started on the deliberate ruination of the value of Naira to facilitate the hideous enrichment of some even as the socio-economic destruction of Nigeria, and probably the most incredible inflation ever in the universe, is the consequence of that wickedness.

Inflation is the worst I have ever known as a Nigerian . You cannot buy anything today without the price moving upwards 10 to even 40% in two days or even less!!

Just crazy. Tinubu is a hero and he has pulled another masterstroke that will resonate with suffering Nigerians, the pawns in the power games of a wicked cabal within the Presidency, that the coward Obi and the complicit agent of Northern "business as usual" agenda, I.e Atiku, dare not speak up against.

https://www.nairaland.com/7543101/one-year-old-fuel-queues/3#120429919

Dsalvo:
Have Nigerians stopped to wonder what length a ruling cabal will not go to against ordinary Nigerians when we are seeing them callously bully through orders, policies and desperate act of sabotage, that directly compound the misery of ordinary Nigerians, just to stop Tinubu becoming President?

It is Southerners, because they are the main importers of goods and services into Nigeria, who have lost livelihoods and businesses because of the runaway exchange rate of Naira to pounds, dollars and Euros no one in this current government can explain satisfactorily even as some of us have our own theories.

As a business man ,with international interest, I know those the crazy forex free fall of the past two years has destroyed and those it has benefitted all the way to the bank and immense wealth.

It really is funny watching certain Nigerians praising their oppressors and "dream killers" ( Kemi Badenoch UK Minister for Women and Equalities) because of hatred for Tinubu and Yorubas. Self-destructive does not even begin to describe some Nigerians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by uba1991: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
babaolofin:

I can only believe you are not a useless idiot if he refuses to extend deadline for the usage of old Naira notes after January 31.

A government of no coordination. A government where 5 days to the expiration of currency change, 90% of rural dwellers are yet to see the new notes. A government where the Minister of Finance briefed FEC that she was not briefed by CBN governor about Naira redesign and only got to know through media. A government where CBN governor escaped arrest by DSS and fled abroad and later converted it to Annual leave and overstayed because of DSS and Attorney General.

By January 31, 2023 if the CBN governor or the President extend the deadline for currency swap then they are bunch of cowards and failure. Only fools reason like mad men.

Tinubu is a very intelligent and courageous man. We stand by him and we are proud of him
if you can tell us that bullion van missed address to found themselves in Tinubu house, what else do I expect from you.
Buhari will teach him a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by josilcool(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nigeria Labor Congress no longer functioning like before..
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by searchlight: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
LibertyRep:
If this will bring an end to the lingering fuel crisis, so be it.
Someone has to speak up anyways.

Who would have thought that fuel will be #400 per liter and NLC wouldn't have grounded the country?

Let's not even talk about the power supply.

On top of these twin evil of power and fuel scarcity, a certain Gov without state decided to increase the frustration. ATM in the banks around here are not loaded with cash, the banking hall could be mistaken for a market.

Someone has to speak up, after all.

Lol we have been speaking since 2015 but urchins called us wailers. Does it mean that Urchins and tinubu are wailing?

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by boldtruthalways: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Nothing like facing saving but confronting the elephant in the room.

Emefiele must be put under control otherwise he will damage all the good intentions of PMB
Crying more than the bereaved. Buharii said he supports what Emefiele is doing and you are shouting up and down. No money for Tinubuu to buy votes, that why he's Crying wolf. Buharii will deal with him. Thought he singlehandedly made him President, let him make himself President nah.

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by uba1991: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
LibertyRep:
If this will bring an end to the lingering fuel crisis, so be it.
Someone has to speak up anyways.

Who would have thought that fuel will be #400 per liter and NLC wouldn't have grounded the country?

Let's not even talk about the power supply.

On top of these twin evil of power and fuel scarcity, a certain Gov without state decided to increase the frustration. ATM in the banks around here are not loaded with cash, the banking hall could be mistaken for a market.

Someone has to speak up, after all.

when did this fuel scarcity started? Tinubu don't care about anybody he only speak because his election is threatened, after the election if Tinubu win everybody can go to hell he will not care. He has never stood against any CBN policy until this policy that stop him from using corrupt money to buy votes.
Tinubu can go to hell, APC will never win this election.

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by symbianDON(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
SaintNegro77:

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Mrtaye: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheChameleon:

They will cry for 8 years.

Shettima will then rule for another 8 years.

If Omo-Agege couple well... another 8 years.

Then El Rufai.

Then Yoruba again. Maybe me grin
Una wan turn Nigeria to a cartel

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
babaolofin:

What is face saving in a visit of Tinubu and three Northern Governors to Buhari?

What is the outburst about Abeokuta statement of Tinubu? Why is the tempo changing about New Naira notes and fuel distribution?

Is Buhari contesting election? Somebody must be courageous enough to speak about the State of the Nation at a time the government performance is a major criteria for determining the incoming government.

Is Buhari going to determine the voting pattern when the nation is in crisis?

On Monday, at Redemption Camp, I spent four hours to withdraw 20K from ATM after I have tried 6 Banks.

The discussions at the Newspapers Vendor stand at Redemption Camp Gate beside Conoil on Monday morning about the state of Nation and why majority of people may not vote the incumbent Party (APC) is just what Tinubu vented out at Abeokuta on Wednesday. On that Monday, I was at the Redemption Camp in front of House of Favour (Ogun Province 4) hearing people complaining bitterly about the State of the Nation. We were there when we got information that they brought oil (PMS) to the AP filling station opposite Redemption Camp Conoil . People started rushing with kegs to buy fuel because of scarcity. Somebody asked a question if Osinbajo was not aware of all these crisis.

I was at Sagamu on Sunday, the complaints against APC government were very acidic, it will take a miracle for APC to win in those areas. You expected Tinubu to keep quiet while people are angry and complaining?

God bless you ojare. It is all deliberate as well. Inhumane, cynical and extremely callous suffering of millions targeted at just one individual.

If you know you know. Just disgusting some Nigerians cannot put hate aside to ask pertinent questions.

This "order" Buhari apparently gave DSS etal to curtail fuel scarcity, three days ago, was given at the start of December as well by the Buhari-led FG to the joy of many Nigerians then, myself included, yet we saw no action of DSS and security agencies on our street or alleviation of our suffering.

I am sad for Nigerians but glad this is happening. The desperation of the anti-Niveria cabal reveal they know the game is up and Nigeria must change yet they do not wish to accept that reality hence their desperate, very obvious and outrageous actions.

Those who think they own this country, and feel they cannot have our nation head in any direction but that which they decree, will soon fall victim of their own wickedness and cruelty. It is good Tinubu dissociated himself from the misrule of the APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Emola12(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Which one be face current again Make buhari carry tinubu go court make court sack am fakati
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by consumer: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
This Ogun State has caused more damage to Tinubu campaign than good first Emilokan speech emanated From there then this again, I believe the ancestral gods of Ogun state is dealing with city boy gan ni oooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Mrtaye: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
babaolofin:

I can only believe you are not a useless idiot if he refuses to extend deadline for the usage of old Naira notes after January 31.

A government of no coordination. A government where 5 days to the expiration of currency change, 90% of rural dwellers are yet to see the new notes. A government where the Minister of Finance briefed FEC that she was not briefed by CBN governor about Naira redesign and only got to know through media. A government where CBN governor escaped arrest by DSS and fled abroad and later converted it to Annual leave and overstayed because of DSS and Attorney General.

By January 31, 2023 if the CBN governor or the President extend the deadline for currency swap then they are bunch of cowards and failure. Only fools reason like mad men.

Tinubu is a very intelligent and courageous man. We stand by him and we are proud of him
Wishful thinking
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Mccullum: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
uba1991:
which almighty God? God will never give nigeria a mentally derange president.

Your wailing just commenced, it'll last for another 8 year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by sapele914(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
SaintNegro77:
It is always People like you that will be first in line to sell their votes.

1 Like

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by sapele914(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

Wishful thinking
Even President Buhari has told his Hausa colleagues to beg Tinubu, that he is not a master in politics like Asiwaju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by SaintNegro77: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
sapele914:
It is always People like you that will be first in line to sell their votes.
Sorry I have what it takes to buy over 1million votes if sold for 5k. Look somewhere else.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by TollinsN: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Britishpea:
News media are really the enemies. They will refuse to carry and disseminate better news while keep hiding the fact and conceding it from the society. We are only fed with junks journalism and whatever they want us to know except the smart ones who think beyond what they read. Someone has to speak up. How can we have fuel crisis with no tangible explanations?
How do you mandate people to get new money and discard the old ones within weeks?
You can’t because of few people and punish over 200millions.

Those two things are the main drivers of the economy. And we finally someone who could talk and dare the devil despite him being the flag bearer of the same party which the government of the day is ruling from instead for such a man to get accolades but they are trying to use that to pitch him against the government.

Tinubu na man you be! If this will end this madness so be it.
Thanks my brother. When I was in the Press, the slogan is GOOD NEWS IS NO NEWS BECAUSE WHEN YOU BROADCAST GOOD NEWS NOBODY BUYS IT. BUT WHEN BAD NEWS IS BROADCASTED IN THE MEDIA. WE MAKE SO MUCH MONEY . This is because bad news attracts so many people than good news. When bad news comes from the media. It spreads fast and everybody wants to read or hear about it.
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by ozo13(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

He has gone to beg for yarning opata 🀣.

But I trust Buhari to remain indifferent and make sure that Tinubu will not use resources to buy the 2023 elections.

Ndi ala!
I hope u watched the concluding part of that same video where buhari said he will not allow anyone use resources to buy vote.a question then follow about his support for Tinubu
Re: APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst by Munzy14(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
SaiOba:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Look at the picture, You will see that while they are waiting for HE PMB, Tinubu is telling them what to say..

Sharing their defence.. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You, U go talk say I no mean am like that πŸ˜‚ just make sure u tell am for Hausa language o πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ say no be him own government I dey refer to πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ Na that Omo Igbo wey no let somebody hear word πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ when, you, you go tell am say , make him no vex πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.