Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note (76521 Views)

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by bluefilm: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2023
DSC7:
All the newly redesigned currencies are beautiful but i love 200 and 1000 more,,,,

To me, the 200 and 1000 notes are nonsense.

I love the 500 green notes.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by dat9jaguy(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
It's beautiful when it's very new

I got N20,000 from first bank ATM , the money is so beautiful

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Allisgud: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Nothing concern anybody with beauty of a currency,if it like make it be one blank colour but have value it will be cherish

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Popeonah(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Today, this evening is the first time I am holding the 200 Naira note as my own. I saw it with people but never owned it to give it a good scrutiny.

Holding this one now and giving it an up close look I have to say, I approve of the new 200 Naira. Even though it's only a change of ink, this color change fits it perfectly well and I love it.

It's the best designed Nigerian currency for me, and pictures do not do enough Justice to it.

Which one is yours?
You should be ashamed of yourself. See what the country is turning into, with the crashing economy yet, all the could do was to colour the existing one and new notes and you are here to tell us the finest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by membranus: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If you go through my posts you will discover my party and ideological affiliations. Trust me when I tell you I've made this post from a neutral ground.

Beauty does not only lie in over doing things, the most beautiful things are the simple ones. Appreciate the Nigerian currency, tell me your best looking one, the sophistication.

You dug up pictures of over designed and in many cases meaningless designed currencies, but even so this is not a currency by country comparison thread but Nigerian own currencies.

All the currencies look shabby and cannot endure long usage. There is no single beauty in anyone of them. Just within a month of usage, many of the circulating new currencies look like overused ashawos.

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by davades(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
BestMan001:
2000 notes

Very corrupt people

There are 10,000 note look again
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by membranus: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023
teemonk:
You guys just don't get it. Our new currency notes are monochrome colour and as such the cost of producing them has been drastically reduced. That was the real intents on the redesign. It cost more to print a multicolour note so, in it's bid to cut down cost, the redesign happened.
Appreciate the effort and move on.

There is nothing to appreciate in Nigeria. The country with its new currencies is depressing.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by yemi1504: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
The old one is beautiful than this new shit.

If you've seen other African countries notes, like Egypt, Angola etc, you'll see what they call beauty.

I might even attach the photos.

I want people to see that our currency which was beautiful before is now behind many African country currency.

That Botswana one is excellent and also hard to counterfeit.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by yemi1504: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2023
DSC7:
All the newly redesigned currencies are beautiful but i love 200 and 1000 more,,,,

Me too
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Thegamingorca(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
More, I can't post all as they're too many but our currency no fine reach these ones. They just spoil everything!

Nah goat dey the Sierra Leone own
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Litmus: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If you go through my posts you will discover my party and ideological affiliations. Trust me when I tell you I've made this post from a neutral ground.

Beauty does not only lie in over doing things, the most beautiful things are the simple ones. Appreciate the Nigerian currency, tell me your best looking one, the sophistication.

You dug up pictures of over designed and in many cases meaningless designed currencies, but even so this is not a currency by country comparison thread but Nigerian own currencies.

Don't mind him, some on here are just Nigeria blind. Even if, for example, the Kenyan money was a square piece of antelope dung, he would say it was better than the Nigeria one and those like him would celebrate. He posted infantile, over-designed notes from all over Africa that are just as, classless, banna Republic looking as majority of their flags.

It's people like that who are happy to dump the superior things of Nigeria for the inferior ways of other places in Africa.

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by TwistDThinking(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2023
After observing all these notes, I think I speak for all of us when I say one person designed the all our Africa notes 😁😁
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by MITCHELL96: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Nah goat dey the Sierra Leone own

E won dey like baphomet πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by highness25(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Today, this evening is the first time I am holding the 200 Naira note as my own. I saw it with people but never owned it to give it a good scrutiny.

Holding this one now and giving it an up close look I have to say, I approve of the new 200 Naira. Even though it's only a change of ink, this color change fits it perfectly well and I love it.

It's the best designed Nigerian currency for me, and pictures do not do enough Justice to it.

Which one is yours?
yeye people
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by CheapHomes1: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Which one is yours?

How is the new 200naira different from or better than 100naira?
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by DSC7: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2023
assholemods:

Na beautiful we wan chop abi make the money get value?

E get any denomination wey get value before? undecided
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Mccullum: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is it the beauty of currency needed or for it to have value globally.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Justiceleague1: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
ivartheMENTAL thechameleon issa very popular...his portrait on that sierra Leone's currency issa the bomb!! grin
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
The old one is beautiful than this new shit.

If you've seen other African countries notes, like Egypt, Angola etc, you'll see what they call beauty.

I might even attach the photos.

I want people to see that our currency which was beautiful before is now behind many African country currency.

Who beautiful currencies help? Na the value of the currency matter....
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by gr8child(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
It’s ugly AF compared to the old design.

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by grandlexuz(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Still it didn't hurt he brought forth the currencies of several African States in comparison
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Nyanabo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
I concur too. I've been telling people this same thing.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by grandlexuz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
More...

Wow you dug up some eye catchy notes in comparison. Most of them stand tall In design with toe tingling colour blends..
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by grandlexuz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Who beautiful currencies help? Na the value of the currency matter....

Collectors
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ohhhhh what a beautiful currency.

You must love it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by MITCHELL96: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
grandlexuz:

Wow you dug up some eye catchy notes in comparison. Most of them stand tall In design with toe tingling colour blends..

Thanks, I don't blame the uneducated folks that are saying trash about it, They're talking as if it's a must to always prefer our country stuffs to another.

I actually posted this not because other country currency is better that ours but because the old one was far better and beautiful than this new ones.

Now, it puts it behind some African country currencies
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Bahamas95(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
More, I can't post all as they're too many but our currency no fine reach these ones. They just spoil everything!
No need posting more jor, all the currencies fine pass the rubbish wey Nigeria do now.

I can't take my eyes off that Sierra Leonean and Burundi currency, over fine dey worry dem.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Osariemen12: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

Hahahahaha.
and you say you wan make heaven?

My bro, it's heaven at last.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by maureensylvia(f): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

And here is 20,000 πŸ˜…

This is ridiculous!
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by TheChameleon: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Justiceleague1:
ivartheMENTAL thechameleon issa very popular...his portrait on that sierra Leone's currency issa the bomb!! grin

Sharap
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by GENES11S: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
cuteboy2:
Zimbabwe currency is the best jooor. Everyone is a trillionaire in Zimbabwe

You even need wheelbarrow to carry it to market to buy few ingredients for soup.
Na where buhari dey carry us go be that.

That country need to be re-structured. They have turned their currency to ordinary paper.

A sensible president should destroyvthe whole currency system and start with coins.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Lol, they're still more beautiful ones I haven't posted. (About 40+)

Maybe, I'll make a thread tomorrow about it so I can post all the African currencies, I didn't want to derail this guy's topic.

Please do and tag me if you don't mind.

I love Burundi's 2000 currency note the most. The colour blend is very distinctive in my eyes.

Love Madagascar's 20,000 note as well.

Egyptian 10 pounds no be am at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.