Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes (5917 Views)

Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals / Emefiele: No Papers To Print ₦‎200, ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 New Notes / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Report came a few hours ago that The Central Bank of Nigeria -CBN, have extend the deadline from January 31st to 31/01/2023.

Thanks, have a wonderful night.

10 Likes

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Emmymyron5(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by derecho(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why are you hellbent on causing BATstards so much pains?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by everythinggirly(f): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Till February that money will still be in circulation, they should still extend it.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
derecho:
grin

5 Likes

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by yarimo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na lie the governor only extends it to this coming Tuesday I saw the news on CNN and BBC just now
MaDaRa01:
Report came a few hours ago that The Central Bank of Nigeria -CBN, have extend the deadline from January 31st to 31/01/2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by ayo2008: 2:20am On Jan 28, 2023
derecho:

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by BossGerald: 5:20am On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
Na lie the governor only extends it to this coming Tuesday I saw the news on CNN and BBC just now

I've always known you to be unintelligent...what date is "this coming Tuesday "??

Tifnubu urchins no get sense af

5 Likes

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Papichulostunne(m): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2023
I swear say nah APC members and followers go done rush click this post to see weda e dne sure for their oga. Hahahahahahaha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Four plots is up for sale.. follow me buy or bring buyer come.. Shuoo.!! Huh.!

See link : https://www.nairaland.com/7540735/urgent-sale-four-4-plots
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Antivirus92(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2023
31st January indeed.
is 31st January and 31/1/2023 not the same?

1 Like

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Philipgarza31: 7:02am On Jan 28, 2023
🥴🥴🥴
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Whether you extend the deadline or not doesn't change the fact that the money is not in circulation. If it was, people will have it and you guys wouldn't be trying so hard to prove what doesn't exists.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Minjim: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2023
derecho:

I just marvel at you peoples foolishness.
Tinubu can never to go any bank or ATM looking for new notes

It's the common man that will suffer this still prepared policy. No where in the world is currency change one in 3 months
Now Nigerian have money in the bank, no simple 5k in hand to buy daily supplies

3 Likes

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by jumper524(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2023
derecho:
suffering and smiling cos they sold you the narrative that it hurts Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by kunchi(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2023
U go soon collect

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by iykejohnson(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Who is this person again
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Ofunaofu: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Antivirus92:
31st January indeed.

One and the same

Just like saying, six and half a dozen
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by ecolime(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Minjim:

I just marvel at you peoples foolishness.
Tinubu can never to go any bank or ATM looking for new notes

It's the common man that will suffer this still prepared policy. No where in the world is currency change one in 3 months
Now Nigerian have money in the bank, no simple 5k in hand to buy daily supplies
Why then is Tinubu crying more than the bereaved since he doesn't look for new notes?

When did he and you his urchins become the mouthpiece of the masses suffering from the effect of currency shortages.

Keep fooling yourself. Awon vote buyers
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by yarimo(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2023
BossGerald:

I've always known you to be unintelligent...what date is "this coming Tuesday "??

you and the op are in the same room at Yaba left, if you know you know grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2023
BossGerald:

You are not wise

1 Like

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
you and the op are in the same room at Yaba left, if you know you know grin

The sarcasm was too big for him to understand.

1 Like

Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Rexxie234(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Antivirus92:
31st January indeed.
grin grin grin Abeg show the guy road to hospital grin grin grin
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by worksmart(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by tradingknowled1: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
do you wish to learn how to trade the crypto and financial market ?. then send us a PM
Re: CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes by Loverboi2cute(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
*pls_voté_wîsely

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Setting Up A Fast Food Joint / Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola / Cbn Retains Lending Rate At 14% As Faac Shares N429bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.