Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept (348 Views)

Reasons You Should Hire A Developer For Your Next Mobile App Project / My First Web App Project / How Much Should I Charge For This Mobile App Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:53am On Jan 28, 2023

Alright guys it has been long I said I will drop something in this section cool..

The Thread is specifically created for Review of the App and as well for those who are interested for a challenge such as developing such App.

Let's dive in, shall we?

The App is called ChatMore just for demo purposes, the project was initialized and concluded within three (3) weeks, precisely this year.

Functional Statements and Methods is the Core Sequence of the App, so if you don't understand the lines of codes seen in the pictures below, feel free to call my attention

I will Update the Thread From UI to UX

The Source To the Hosted Site ChatMore App

For Github users, I will drop the repo soon enough for cloning of the App to your own system cool

Cc:
Mynd44
lalasticlala
nlfpmod

Your Reviews are needed as well cool

1 Like

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2023
1. The Landing Page

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:56am On Jan 28, 2023
2. App Environment

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2023
3. Chat Between User - User

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Chat Between User - Group

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:59am On Jan 28, 2023
4. User can Add a Friend (its just like Facebook kind of "Search for Friends"wink smiley

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Dev Environment

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Post And Get File

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Note: For a chat App to be Experiential for the User, it MUST have the Socket module

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2023
The Socket picture is the last I will drop, for the meantime.

I await for review and questions smiley
Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by femmix112(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Chat app? you're not ready for tech
Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
femmix112:
Chat app? you're not ready for tech
not serious in tech, in what aspect the UI or UX
Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
LearnedsConcept:
not serious in tech, in what aspect the UI or UX
Is
Hmmm bro.

It's never bad idea to include someone who knows UI/UX design in this project na.

It would be easier for you and your Project'd better... This one u wanted doing everything all by yourself now the UI is so out of it grin

Re: The Start And Finish Of My Chatmore App Project - Learnedsconcept by LearnedsConcept(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
It's never bad idea to include someone who knows UI/UX design in this project na.

It would be easier for you and your Project'd better... This one u wanted doing everything all by yourself now the UI is so out of it

UI wasn't my primary concern, the functionality of a project is the prime factor to consider when developing it, though I will still modify it.

Like I said in initial, its open for reviews and as well for critics

thanks for the suggestion BTW

(1) (Reply)

The Javascript Journey: Essential Tips For Beginners To Excel In Coding / How To Receive Money Online / Z3X Box 50 Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.