Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Asiwaju Is Our Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Is Our Man (216 Views)

Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt / Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Is Our Man by gabbytabby: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Some tough foundations have been built over the last 8 years it is time to take steps to reap the rewards.

Nigeria used to be the 1st or 2nd in rice importation and now we are in the producer countries. Keeping jobs in Nigeria. Don't let them confuse you that this is their plan they never did it in 16 years as PDP men instead they took your jobs and their own money outside. They are not committed Nigerians just scavengers, copy copy and Saboteurs.

Every state can point to its federal road project. We continue to move forward.

Niger bridge no 2 not just talked about but completed. We continue to move in the right direction.

I buy only Nigerian rice and chicken keeping jobs in Nigeria. What are you doing to show your commitment to 9ja.

Significant infrastructure in my lagos and why everyone is flocking to it. By the visionary. We use money to develop and not warehouse in a bank that we are saving when people are suffering.

Need I say more. I love good stories of visionary leaders who desire to leave a good legacy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Is Our Man by derecho(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2023
I once heard a tout saying that too.

Unfortunately, Nigerians won't be deceived again.
It's time we retired Tinubu+Atiku.

Thank God for Peter Obi.
He is a Leader that Nigerians desperately need now.

No more roasted Agbado economics and agberoCentric government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Is Our Man by technicallyrich(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Let him come for interview so we can have a good laugh watching the sick illiterate.
Balablue angry grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Asiwaju Is Our Man by gabbytabby: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2023
derecho:
I once heard a tout saying that too.

Unfortunately, Nigerians won't be deceived again.
It's time we retired Tinubu+Atiku.

Thank God for Peter Obi.
He is a Leader that Nigerians desperately need now.

No more roasted Agbado economics and agberoCentric government

Those must be your circle of friends. The deceit is by LP who gave up on Anambra people and turned over the school's and hospital over to the church. He cannot do it only the church could do it to move them from 26 to 1. A failure in Anambra wants to be Nigeria president. God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Is Our Man by gabbytabby: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Was the 26 to 1 organic or abracadabra malpractice my alumni in Onitsha went on riot because of malpractice saying all of them were doing it so why not them.
Re: Asiwaju Is Our Man by Naijanascam: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Who opened gate for this one?........... after sharing this in your under bridge watsapp group not knowing time and events have gone beyond this kindergarten chest beating statements.........

Try another format

Re: Asiwaju Is Our Man by gabbytabby: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Yoruba use power to unify 9ja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benin Youths Block Federal Roads, Burn Tyre Over High Cost Of Fuel / How Cashless Policy Will Help Track Tinubu And Atiku Vote Buying Strategy / CSO: Poor Handling Of BVAS By INEC Officials Caused Problems In Osun Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.