Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 PM

House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) (1046 Views)

Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Yaya Tongo Resigns From The APC (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu's northern votes in the mud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by dustmalik: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2023
I hope you realize that this person didn't win his primary election, hence agreived

5 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by jumper524(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2023
dustmalik:
I hope you realize that this person didn't win his primary election, hence agreived
let them celebrate..
The things to celebrate about for them is very little so they keep recycling their hogwash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Emmanuella00(f): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Nice
Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2023
dustmalik:
And so? So only those who won primary should remain in the party?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2023
jumper524:
let them celebrate..
The things to celebrate about for them is very little so they keep recycling their hogwash.
You sound like someone who is crying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2023
I have been wondering where the druggie will get his votes from. Obviously not from the North.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by jumper524(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

You sound like someone who is crying
see this one Don come with him childish comment again.
Oya go you win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Eir headache
Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Loliip: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Apc is drowning really fast.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Jalinspy(f): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2023
grin
Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by mbaboy(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Now i know Buhari Body odour is at work. Total rejection for Tinibu in the north

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by iSense247: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2023
dustmalik:
;DWe Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Someone that didn't win primary election, what do you expect. God bless jagaban the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Viscuz: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Where are the gbegiri munching fake Muslims?
Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Viscuz: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2023
dustmalik:

Another hopeless APC snake servant giving himself hope
Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2023
jumper524:
see this one Don come with him childish comment again.
Oya go you win.
You are too confident that the establishment will deliver your incapacitated candidate but you forgot that the country is undergoing rapid political evolution away from the old order. Only Tinubu dreams of another candidate's region as his stronghold. He forgot there was no card reader nor BVAS during MKO abiola time, he thinks alliance with certain "political heavyweights" still bring votes.

Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by adioolayi(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Politicians join political parties for selfish reasons and personal interest.....where they feels their interest is not being protected or cannot be guaranteed, they leave and move to another party.

Many more crisscrossing will be witnessed across party lines...these things shouldn't suprise us any more
Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by codedguy1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
One of the "structure" just resigned. grin
Re: House Of Reps Members From Katsina State Resigns From APC (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Northern votes my foot

(1) (Reply)

Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll / BREAKING: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu To Win Lagos Polls / Peter Obi Ask Nigerians To Calm Down (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.