Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (18711 Views)

Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by ganisucks(f): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Students of higher institutions in Lagos State have endorsed the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for a second term.

The students, who came from Lagos State University (LASU), Lagos State University of Education (LASUED), University of Lagos (UNILAG), Lagos State University of Science and Technology (LASUSTECH), among others, converged at the Onikan Stadium and gave a carnival-like endorsement to the governor and Deputy Governor Obafemi Hamzat.

They also conferred the ‘Five Star General Students Aluta’ title on Governor Sanwo-Olu. National Public Relations Officer of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), Ishaq Giwa, described Sanwo-Olu as being super active in governance.

He also thanked Special Adviser to the governor on education, Tokunbo Wahab, for supporting the students over the years.

Governor Sanwo-Olu, who expressed delight over the endorsement, said the gathering was about the future of the students to ensure their well-being.

He said: “I thank you for your leadership that has put this together. I want to thank you for coming to validate all that you have been doing in your schools. We are just starting, the agenda for a greater Lagos is rising in our education, in our tertiary institutions and our secondary schools, and it will touch everyone.”

The governor recalled that during the last strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), none of the state institutions downed tools because his administration takes good care of students and lecturers.

He added: “When there was a strike and the country was shut down, you didn’t lose one day.

You were working and you were working very well. We have moved from one university to three universities. I handed the biggest student arcade in the whole country to you. Today, we are giving additional buses to you. We want your life to be meaningful. This endorsement, we will not take it for granted. We will support you and give you the enabling environment to thrive.

“What we are doing here today is about your future; it is about giving the opportunity to you, you have no other country, it is for us to create an ambience so that your future will be better. That is why you want to support us.

“We want to compete with the world. LASU is the best in the country. The other two will also compete as the best in the world,” the governor added.

Popular singer, Abolore Adegbola aka 9ce, one of the several artistes who graced the occasion, said he was at the event not to play, but to endorse Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

“I am not here to sing. Vote for APC, vote Asiwaju, vote Sanwo-Olu for you to have a better life,” he said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-students-endorse-tinubu-sanwo-olu/

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by ganisucks(f): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Kikiki... students too will chop their own. On election day, you will see American wonder.

271 Likes 14 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by SaiOba: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2023
If it's NOT ganda style, show us the video of their endorsement 😂. Any video even if Na just 2 students 😂😂🤣.. Endorsement of a townhall different.. 😂🤣🤣

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Emmanuella00(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Dey play

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Okoroawusa: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2023
We no dey play for Lagos.

I Love Sanwo-Olu

I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

February 25th here we come

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by okosodo: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2023
I believe it's just for the cameras. No student should vote for a man that steals their future except they are Muslim students. They have towed the line of jihad like their counterparts from the Maghreb

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Viscuz: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
We no dey play for Lagos.

I Love Sanwo-Olu

I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

February 25th here we come

The shock of Tinubu failure go loud sha

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
We just dey wait make feb 25 come, make we vote, people go see result and heart attack go kill them.... Lagos is 100% BATified, zombidiots and atikulooters should know this

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

The shock of Tinubu failure go loud sha
You nyamiris will start what you are known for after feb 25 election, u go wail for another 8 yrs

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by juman(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2023
He is the next president.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Viscuz: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
You nyamiris will start what you are known for after feb 25 election, u go wail for another 8 yrs

Another unintelligent cursed fool

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by PeterObi4LP: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2023
Laughter and Joke taking too far. My daughter at Unilag is fully OBIdient with her course mates. I don't know how you guys come to this conclusion. I'm sure other students too are not in support of Tinubu talk more of endorsing him. Money endorsement.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2023
I must say, this is wrong endorsement. It wouldn't work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by slivertongue: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Some students

2 Likes

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by MaliCampus: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Fake Bishop endorsed Tinubu
Fake afenifere endorsed Tinubu
Fake kanu nwankwo endorsed Tinubu

If you can get it, just fake it lols..Everything about APC is fake, I don't understand why a party with structure is looking for endorsement

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2023
The way tinubu is looking for endorsement from every Lagos institution as if he is contesting for Lagos President.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Freshtruth(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2023
How can APC government been working against his own party candidate I never see this kind thing before

Emilokan

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by techWriter3: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kikiki

1 Like

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by AllTheWayUp: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi will still defeat Tinubu in all polling units in UNILAG

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Think9ja(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
More like ABU, BUK, FUTY, ATBU and UDUS declaring support for Atiku.

Before now, Atiku only had one opposition, which was Tinubu.

Unfortunately for Tinubu, with the recent outbursts, Atiku has no opposition.

Power to the people
Sai Atiku
Sai Okowa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by TheChameleon: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin

Hug a flat head close to you..They are suicidal.

I predict grown men will cry like babies here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Nyamiri: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... students too will chop their own.
On election day, you will see American wonder.

Go and ask the Eatern students being raped and killed everyday without Obi saying anything or even sympathising with them to endorse Obi.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Eriokanmi: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Better. When I read NANS in the other thread, I was like...who are they?

1 Like

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by xristos(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
ok
Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by specialmati(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin all the group that missed out of the last bullion van sharing doesn't want to miss out again in the coming election. but the question is ? are we going to see another bullion van in this coming election

5 Likes

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Bayaar02(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lautech báwo?

E bẹru Ọlọ́run na.

2 Likes

Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Gadafii: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lasustech kho

Nobody endorse the criminal in ikorodu

They circulated the memo in my class group, nobody showed interest, endorsed kho, endorsement ni

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes / FAAC: See How Much FG, States, LG Councils Shared In June / Okunbo, Oshiomhole Planning To Disrupt Edo Governorship Election - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.