Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu (365 Views)

Shangisa Landlords Responsible For Magodo Take-Over, Not Lagos Govt Or Tinubu / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? / I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerians are always lamenting about their sufferings and how the politicians have destroyed the country. They will say Nigeria is blessed but the politicians are too corrupt and evil to utilize them properly.

Yet these same people that always say these things are now campaigning and hoping to vote for the same very wicked and corrupt politicians when they have a great option!

I know that tribalism, ethnic and religious sentiments are beclouding the sense of judgement of some Nigerians. Currently, Tinubu and Atiku are arguebly the most corrupt Nigerian politicians since 1999! On the contrary, Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician who ruled a state for 8 years and was never indicted of any corrupt practices! He has also managed many companies in the past and never was he found guilty of corruption! He has challenged his opponents to prove him wrong and till date no one can!

If you're suffering in Nigeria today yet you still want to reinforce those suffering by voting for Tinubu or Atiku then may you never see the good of the land!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by Flathead8: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2023
I'm voting Tinubu
MrEverest:
Nigerians are always lamenting about their sufferings and how the politicians have destroyed the country. They will say Nigeria is blessed but the politicians are too corrupt and evil to utilize them properly.

Yet these same people that always say these things are now campaigning and hoping to vote for the same very wicked and corrupt politicians when they have a great option!

I know that tribalism, ethnic and religious sentiments are beclouding the sense of judgement of some Nigerians. Currently, Tinubu and Atiku are arguebly the most corrupt Nigerian politicians since 1999! On the contrary, Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician who ruled a state for 8 years and was never indicted of any corrupt practices! He has also managed many companies in the past and never was he found guilty of corruption! He has challenged his opponents to prove him wrong and till date no one can!

If you're suffering in Nigeria today yet you still want to reinforce those suffering by voting for Tinubu or Atiku then may you never see the good of the land!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by amnesty7: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2023
The IPOB sentiment in your writing is noted. Just 4 weeks remain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Flathead8:
I'm voting Tinubu

Your choice, your decision. But don't come crying tomorrow. I know many of you that voted for Buhari only to start regretting and crying later. Many others were not even alive to tell the story.

May karma deal with you accordingly!

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by iSense247: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Flathead8:
I'm voting Tinubu
;DWe Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2023
amnesty7:
The IPOB sentiment in your writing is noted. Just 4 weeks remain.

Nigeria has remained a laughing stock and miserable place because of primitive mindsets like yours.

You can't be praying for a better country and still vote for someone you don't believe in ~~ Yemi Osinbajo 2022.
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by sapele914(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2023
MrEverest:

Nigeria has remained a laughing stock and miserable place because of primitive mindsets like yours.

You can't be praying for a better country and still vote for someone you don't believe in ~~ Yemi Osinbajo 2022.
Only the Hypocrites cry more than the bereaved, Charity they say begins @ home, go and make your Local Government & State a better place, oblivious Almijiri, what concerns you with President in Abuja?

Lazy Thing.
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2023
God is so merciful otherwise he would have used thunder and brimstone to destroy those that vote for criminals only to be praying to him everyday to save them.

Countries of the world that are developed or getting better everyday didn't get their by voting for their worst criminals.

Nigerians should do the right thing or perish from their foolishness.
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by sapele914(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2023
MrEverest:
God is so merciful otherwise he would have used thunder and brimstone to destroy those that vote for criminals only to be praying to him everyday to save them.

Countries of the world that are developed or getting better everyday didn't get their by voting for their worst criminals.

Nigerians should do the right thing or perish from their foolishness.
A wicked nation of people can never yield anything good, the chicken has come home to roost.

The ones shouting saints today, were the same ones yesterday dining with the devils hours back.
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2023
We should be praying for Nigeria and be voting another Biafra war, right, Peter Obi's tribe have set the precedent of bitterness and anguish for attacking buhari regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by Afamed: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Not when he was a deputy to Atiku few yrs ago

You can deceive the gullibly like una

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2023
sapele914:
Only the Hypocrites cry more than the bereaved, Charity they say begins @ home, go and make your Local Government & State a better place, oblivious Almijiri, what concerns you with President in Abuja?

Lazy Thing.

Most of you are so wicked that you will wish evil on Nigeria because of little stipends you're getting from corrupt politicians.

If not for massive illiteracy and ignorance bedeviling Nigeria, how will normal people consider voting for criminals when they have the best option any nation can hope for.

Tomorrow they will be crying of too much suffering, hunger and insecurity.

I don't pity the paid urchins, rather I pity those that are brainwashed to vote for Tinubu or Atiku. You will either make a good choice and enjoy or make a bad decision and suffer for it. There is no two ways about it!
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by Afamed: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2023
iSense247:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Stop deceiving yourself with this We Muslim/ We christains

The lies are not selling again try other .

Lazy youths

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2023
sapele914:
A wicked nation of people can never yield anything good, the chicken has come home to roost.

The ones shouting saints today, were the same ones yesterday dining with the devils hours back.

Tifnubu and Atifku are the two most corrupt politicians Nigeria since 1999. Those two criminals that destroyed Nigeria are who some fools are campaigning for because of tribalism and religious sentiments.

If Tinubu is bad for Nigeria yet you support him, may you never see good!

If Obi is bad for Nigeria and I support him, may I never see good!

Can you say amen to the prayer?
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by Owoino: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Shut up,you're a Biafran not a Nigerian.
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by Light78: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Afamed:
Not when he was a deputy to Atiku few yrs ago

You can deceive the gullibly like una

See how you are embarrassing yourself on Nairaland.

From tenant to Landlord

From captivity to Freedom

From Sales boy to Oga

When you feel that things are not going well in a house, you will definitely rent another house for peace and progress.

You are supporting that party one doesn't need brains to join.
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by Flathead8: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Ok.. however, as a northerner, I'm voting Tinubu
iSense247:
;DWe Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by Flathead8: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2023
I voted for Buhari and I couldn't be any happier. If he could contest for 3rd term, I'll still vote him
MrEverest:

Your choice, your decision. But don't come crying tomorrow. I know many of you that voted for Buhari only to start regretting and crying later. Many others were not even alive to tell the story.

May karma deal with you accordingly!
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2023
United States voted for Obama to rule them because they know he is competent and reliable.

UK voted for an Indian man to rule them because he is competent and reliable.

In Canada, UK, US and other great nations, Nigerians are being voted for based on competence but in Nigeria, the people keep voting for criminals because he is from their ethnicity or religion. Yet they will still be wondering why they're suffering terribly and dying.

You can't plant thorns and reap apples!
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Flathead8:
I voted for Buhari and I couldn't be any happier. If he could contest for 3rd term, I'll still vote him

Sorry, it shows how DUMB you are!
Re: You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu by optionalY09: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2023
A vote for Obi is synonymous to Voting the two candidates combined. I meant a vote for OBi is a vote for APC and PDP combined

(1) (Reply)

When Will Ganduje Close Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price? / Complains As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Dodges Town Hall, Refuses To Pick Calls / Picture Of LP Presidential Candidate Mr Peter Obi Sleeping At The Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.