Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,388 members, 7,891,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed (617 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Iwuanyanwu, Holds Meeting With Ohanaeze Leaders / It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed by cocolacec(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed by jkpbestseries: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
The civil war wounds is still fresh
Re: North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed by Cherish233: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
The video isn't playing 😒
Re: North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed by BATified2023: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
If it’s d same ohaneze wey no get sense I just dey laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed by Parachoko: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good one
Re: North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed by sweetonugbu: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
No comment.
Re: North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
BATified2023:
If it’s d same ohaneze wey no get sense I just dey laugh
now your ban has expired .

Talk anyhow now and collect wotowotoh.. we know how to trigger you to get you a ban .

Trouble head

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed by amuwo1980: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
now your ban has expired .

Talk anyhow now and collect wotowotoh.. we know how to trigger you to get you a ban .

Trouble head
More like a glue sniffer head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I will kill myself if Nnamdi Kanu sister gives birth - Ijelespeaks / Queue At The National Asembly ATM / "Governor" Should Be Removed From The Head Of The CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.