Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) (32769 Views)

Scientists, Alien Hunters Study Mysterious Signal From Nearby Star / Please Help: How Do I Track Signal From My Startimes Dish? / China's 24.9 Billion Pixels Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
@pu7pl3, you no respond again o
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

First of all, know that everything you have been told in school, in the media etc is a LIE!!

Have you ever wondered why there hasn't been any real video showing how earth looks like? Why havent we seen a true video of the earth spinning in space?

Astronauts have released what the earth looks like from a satellite
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheKingIsHere:
The earth is flat and stationary with the sun, moon and stars in the earth firmament but we are being lied to that the sun is 92m miles away.

If the sun was truly 92m miles away from earth, why isn't space bright?

PS: There is no space. Another reality check

@pu7pl3, do I go on?

Yes please go on...

If the Earth is flat then why is it day time in some places and night time in other places?

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
TheKingIsHere:
@pu7pl3, you no respond again o

I dey with you boss
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2023
pu7pl3:

Astronauts are nothing but actornots in Hollywood....lol

The images released to you is nothing but cgi images

Watch this video to see them using wires to fake floating in space

https://twitter.com/ArturoAbril2/status/1632441807320539139?t=7_dfBhKQktad6KG2DgFGbw&s=19
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2023
pu7pl3:

Yes please go on...

If the Earth is flat then why is it day time in some places and night time in other places?

This simple video explains why

https://twitter.com/FlatEarthZone/status/1634002433776005120?t=NPRzYcPq3ZkGI1p77U12mw&s=19
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2023
pu7pl3:

What satellite? Lol.

There's no satellite in space cos there's no space. The bible is very clear on how the world is created.

With the firmament, there is no way anything gets out.

Also, there are more and vast lands bigger than earth's own, that's why there's an Antarctica treaty to stop anyone who isn't in top government from finding out.

I'm sure you never knew there's an Antarctic treaty..lol
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Astronauts are nothing but actornots in Hollywood....lol

The images released to you is nothing but cgi images

Watch this video to see them using wires to fake floating in space

https://twitter.com/ArturoAbril2/status/1632441807320539139?t=7_dfBhKQktad6KG2DgFGbw&s=19

Lol, if I believe this bogusness what will they gain by sayi6the earth is round and not flat? And why hasn't anyone fallen of the edge yet?
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

This simple video explains why

https://twitter.com/FlatEarthZone/status/1634002433776005120?t=NPRzYcPq3ZkGI1p77U12mw&s=19

It doesn't work like that:
In the Southern hemisphere when looking south in summer we see the sun, moon and stars rotate around a second point called the southern star.
Therefore 2 rotation points meaning the sun, moon and stars go under us for several hours before rising again.

And this whole sun moving around a flat earth thing would make gravity very wonky.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

What satellite? Lol.

There's no satellite in space cos there's no space. The bible is very clear on how the world is created.

With the firmament, there is no way anything gets out.

Also, there are more and vast lands bigger than earth's own, that's why there's an Antarctica treaty to stop anyone who isn't in top government from finding out.

I'm sure you never knew there's an Antarctic treaty..lol

Lands bigger than earth's own? Like lands on the same earth or what? I don't understand that statement.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
pu7pl3:

Lol, if I believe this bogusness what will they gain by sayi6the earth is round and not flat? And why hasn't anyone fallen of the edge yet?

Did you watch the video i posted? If yes, did you see them using harnesses all through while claiming to be out of space?

Id yes, Why believe someone who is willing to spend billions of $ to lie to you?

Also, you can't fall of the edge of the flat (and hollow earth) because there are numerous realms just like our earth as shown in the image.

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
pu7pl3:

Lands bigger than earth's own? Like lands on the same earth or what? I don't understand that statement.

There are other lands outside our own.

Have you ever heard the word extraterrestrial? If yes, do you know the meaning?
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
pu7pl3:

It doesn't work like that:
In the Southern hemisphere when looking south in summer we see the sun, moon and stars rotate around a second point called the southern star.
Therefore 2 rotation points meaning the sun, moon and stars go under us for several hours before rising again.

And this whole sun moving around a flat earth thing would make gravity very wonky.

Go and read you bible, it is clearly stated there in the book of genesis 1 from vs 6 and I ain't the over religious type
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
@pu7pl3 these are the different images of earth per year that nasa shared in 2012 2013 and you still believe in the lies? Lol

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

There are other lands outside our own.

Have you ever heard the word extraterrestrial? If yes, do you know the meaning?

The extraterrestrial I know means other planets...that image of other lands outside the I e wall is pure falacy, I'd you don't believe the earth images from astrona9why would you believe that one that looks just like a cartoon map?
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Go and read you bible, it is clearly stated there in the book of genesis 1 from vs 6 and I ain't the over religious type

The bible over simplified the whole thing... remember it said the spirit of God hovered over the waters, so who created the waters? You can't just use that as proof of a static earth and moving sun bruh.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
pu7pl3:

The bible over simplified the whole thing... remember it said the spirit of God hovered over the waters, so who created the waters? You can't just use that as proof of a static earth and moving sun bruh.

If you read Genesis 1 as I told you, you wont be asking who created the waters.

Also, do you know there are nasa documents that confirms flat earth? They hide the truth but you have to make research to find the truth

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
pu7pl3:

The extraterrestrial I know means other planets...that image of other lands outside the I e wall is pure falacy, I'd you don't believe the earth images from astrona9why would you believe that one that looks just like a cartoon map?

Extraterrestrial is simply Extra = more and terra (which terrestrial is got from) = Land

So, when you hear extraterrestrial, they are talking about people from more or other lands outside ours.

Also, why will I believe an organisation that spends billions of $ just to lie to you and i that they use a computer with extremely low memory 4kb RAM) to land on the moon...lol

Finally, the image of other lands i posted is just a visualisation of the other realms outside ours.

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

If you read Genesis 1 as I told you, you wont be asking who created the waters.

Also, do you know there are nasa documents that confirms flat earth? They hide the truth but you have to make research to find the truth

This is Genesis chapter 1 below↓; God was hovering over the waters... Who created the waters?

And this "NASA" document you posted doesn't even look authentic in anyway, there is no proof that it was from NASA and there is also no reason for NASA to hide the fact that the earth is flat and motionless.
If you wanted to spin it that it's cos they don't want us to believe in God it still wouldn't matter if the earth was flat or round.
This argument holds no water... people are just bored and they start developing conspiracy theories.

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Extraterrestrial is simply Extra = more and terra (which terrestrial is got from) = Land

So, when you hear extraterrestrial, they are talking about people from more or other lands outside ours.

Also, why will I believe an organisation that spends billions of $ just to lie to you and i that they use a computer with extremely low memory 4kb RAM) to land on the moon...lol

Finally, the image of other lands i posted is just a visualisation of the other realms outside ours.

Like I asked, what is their endgame? You can't accuse them of spending billions of dollars to lie and not say what their end game is..
NASA is not even the only organisation that has completed missions to the moon, they were just the first.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/09/which-countries-moon
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
pu7pl3:

Like I asked, what is their endgame? You can't accuse them of spending billions of dollars to lie and not say what their end game is..
NASA is not even the only organisation that has completed missions to the moon, they were just the first.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/09/which-countries-moon

Lol, you just posted a link from WEF without knowing who they are and their evil agenda (which is gradually taking place).

Bro, you're my guy and I'm trying my best to help you wake up and see but I can't force you
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
pu7pl3:

This is Genesis chapter 1 below↓; God was hovering over the waters... Who created the waters?

And this "NASA" document you posted doesn't even look authentic in anyway, there is no proof that it was from NASA and there is also no reason for NASA to hide the fact that the earth is flat and motionless.
If you wanted to spin it that it's cos they don't want us to believe in God it still wouldn't matter if the earth was flat or round.
This argument holds no water... people are just bored and they start developing conspiracy theories.

Lol. You are trying so hard to hold on to what you have been told. Like I said, do more research and you will see the answers staring right at you.

Here is the link from Nasa website itself (Page 102 for the source) confirming it but they know most people will be too lazy to carry out research and easily accept the norm

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Lol. You are trying so hard to hold on to what you have been told. Like I said, do more research and you will see the answers staring right at you.

Here is the link from Nasa website itself (Page 102 for the source) confirming it but they know most people will be too lazy to carry out research and easily accept the norm

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf

You keep saying I'm eager to hold on to what I've been told but you're forgetting that you're also eager to believe the conspiracies. That document is not from NASA, looks more like a final year school project than anything else.

It's good to think outside the norm and challenge ideas but this ain't it. There is no single proof to back up any of your claims. If y'all flat earth believers are serious you'd actually fly up, take a real picture of the flat earth and show the whole world.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, you just posted a link from WEF without knowing who they are and their evil agenda (which is gradually taking place).

Bro, you're my guy and I'm trying my best to help you wake up and see but I can't force you

More conspiracies
Next you'll tell me that the Illuminati has brainwashed us Africans.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2023
pu7pl3:

You keep saying I'm eager to hold on to what I've been told but you're forgetting that you're also eager to believe the conspiracies. That document is not from NASA, looks more like a final year school project than anything else.

It's good to think outside the norm and challenge ideas but this ain't it. There is no single proof to back up any of your claims. If y'all flat earth believers are serious you'd actually fly up, take a real picture of the flat earth and show the whole world.

You can see why I said that you are eager to hold on to what you've been told because you are seeing a website from Nasa itself confirming flat earth which i provided yet you still don't believe tagging it a final year school project

Have you every wondered why the UN, WHO and other global government body uses the flat earth logo?

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2023
pu7pl3:

More conspiracies
Next you'll tell me that the Illuminati has brainwashed us Africans.

Lol. The great reset is coming and you think that it's conspiracies.

Don't worry when it happens right in your eyes, I'll be here to remind you.

BTW, illuminati has brainwashed a lot of us via celebrities etc but as usual you will think it's all conspiracies even when the evidences are right in front of you

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
MrAndre07:

You are just throwing and making conjugation of conjunctures, and they are highly and colossally on tentative foundations.
What tenable proofs do you have for your claims of many suns, planets, many galaxies etc?
Science has greatly helped; but we should cease impugning it by faux pas, arrogant arrogation.

Have you finally found out that the thousands of stars you see at the night sky are Suns? Some of them bigger than our own sun?

Abi Grammer don tire you?

Him say na conjunction grin

E no go better for ignorant grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon / See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) / Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.