Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,968 members, 7,803,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV (321 Views)

Pay For Your STARLINK, IHS/ School Fees, LinkedIn Learning ETC In USD / GBP / Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV / Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello Guys!

I'm here again. This time with a super offer. In fact this is the best deal I'm bringing to you guys at the cheapest rate you can ever think of.

So my offer is a Premium Linkedin Learning Account. You guys know what Linkedin Learning is all about right? If you don't, then I'll explain below:

LinkedIn Learning is an online educational platform that helps you discover and develop business, technology-related, and creative skills through expert-led course videos.
With more than 5,000 courses and personalized recommendations, you can discover, complete, and track courses related to your field and interests. You can also choose to add these courses and related skills to your LinkedIn profile once you've completed them.

BENEFITS AND WHY YOU NEED LINKEDIN LEARNING
1- Unlimited Library access
Access 18,000+ courses taught by real-world professionals

2- How and When You Want
Learn on your time with bite-sized videos or in-depth content, audio-only or offline viewing

3- Personalized For You
Course recommendations tailored to your interests and function.

4- Certificate of Completion
Stand out by earning certificates to add to your Linkedin Profile.

5- Interactive Learning
Practice what you learn with exercise files and course quizzes.

6- Full access to Linkedin Premium
Salary and Job insights, unlimited profile viewing. InMail credits and more.

7- Share your learning achievements: Add Certificates of Completion and skills to your LinkedIn profile and share LinkedIn Learning videos with your network.

8- Watch courses with your connections and colleagues: See who else is learning with you and build relevant connections.

Now, you know this is a paid platform and it's not free. In fact, let me give you a breakdown of what it cost to have a premium Linkedin learning account. You'll also see it in the screenshot below

If you were to pay for a YEAR straight, It would be N114,630.72 at N9,552.56/month
On a regular, monthly subscription is N14,157.21/month. And if you calculate that in 1 year, you will be paying N169,886.52

So here is my offer. I got a connect that can give you a PREMIUM LINKEDIN LEARNING ACCOUNT for only N19,500 for 3 [/b]years straight, no issues.

[b]N19k5 FOR 3 YEARS. . Just once, one-time Fee

That is the maddest deal ever, I just had to jump on it guys.

That is means you get to save N154,886.52, that you would have paid in 3 years.

If I were you, I would take advantage right away. Remember, this is Linkedin. Go and read my benefits above, so you don't understand all that you'll be gaining from this deal.

Get High Paying Jobs Faster, Access World Class Courses With Certifications, Boost Your CV, Make More Money, Become More valuable in the Society With Linkedin Learning

THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GETTING:
- Linkedin Learning Account in your details.
- All Certifications under this Account will be in your Preffered Name or Names. As you like it.

In my usual manner, here is my transaction steps below:

TRANSACTION STEPS:
STEP 1: If you're interested, reach out to me on Whatsapp on the number 08139782417 and indicate that you want the 3 YEARS LINKEDIN LEARNING ACCOUNT.

STEP 2: Pay the amount for the service (N19k5) you want and then send a screenshot to validate your payment.

STEP 3: After confirmation, For option 1, I will give you your login details. For option 2, I will collect your personal details and create the premium account. Once done, your private account will be handed over to you.

- Lastly, and in my usual manner, this offer is not for everyone oh! It is not compulsory, nobody is forcing anybody please, so you don't have to stress yourself for it. Only, if you need it should you buzz me.

PLEASE NOTE: If you're skeptical about doing business with me, worry not. My Nairaland Username is Etemma1. Check my other posts on this platform and you will see the reviews about me. I'm a honest and sincere business Man. Guess what, I enjoy giving people value.
If you're not ok, that's also fine. You can get the service elsewhere.
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2023
update your cv and get that dream Job
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Get certified and boos your resume
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2023
boom
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
define your career path
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Way to the Top
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Build your career
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
keep winning
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Stand out with your presentation
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by Adolf01(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
Stand out in your career path to get that job which fits you
Re: Get 3 Years Linkedin Learning Premium Account- Make More Money, Boost Your CV by phemsie(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Does the offer also include getting a premium linked in account, not just the learning account?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K / SOLD!Neat Tokunbo Rockspace Mini Size Personal Rechargeable Blender / Macbook Pro 2017 8gb Ram 240k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.