Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Obi Vs Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Vs Tinubu. (361 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Vs Tinubu. by ablejesus26(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Don't let politifcians deceive you into another round of APC disaster bcus them no go follow you suffer from the result of your wrong choice oo.
Tinubu governed Lagos whose growth had already been laid down years and years back,Obi governed Anambra of just Yesterday but His performance totally buries the performance of Tinubu.
If to se na Obi govern Lagos the difference for dey obviously clear.
Vote for competency. It is no secret anymore that We suffer,We suffer together.
We enjoy,We enjoy together.
We live in a Country with diversities, therefore We must always collectively identify those who seek to make our diversities break Us further instead of make Us stronger. There are core spices for ensuring Love and Unity reigns in a Country, equity, fairness, justice, inclusiveness this are very necessary to manage our diversities, APC disaster pushes for Muslim-muslim agenda,tell yourself the truth,does Muslim-muslim agenda meet the requirements of the section 14 of our constitution?
Why is Tinubu so adamant to break the existing pattern for selecting President and Vice President in this Country?
Did He not declare his stand against same faith ticket?
Can We trust such a man that tells people who have different faith to go to hell?.
APC disaster failed woefully in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY,why should we be debating if they should go or stay?
Crushing this APC calamity is the only sensible thing to do for our collective survival sakes.
I stand gidigba with OBIDIATI.

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by Clear090: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Peter Obi e sure for you

For your academic assignment just Whatsapp me with the number on my advert thanks

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Stop comparing gold with wood!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed a Tinubu should not be in same sentence with Peter!

If you had mention Atiku, I won’t have a problem with you. But comparing The Great Asiwaju with a mere Peter, is ridicule!

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by ablejesus26(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Stop comparing gold with wood!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed a Tinubu should not be in same sentence with Peter!

If you had mention Atiku, I won’t have a problem with you. But comparing The Great Asiwaju with a mere Peter, is ridicule!

Two of them join together no get oil for head reach Obi in terms of governance.
Atiku oga already told Us how petty Atiku can be in stealing.
Obi was employed by Jonathan,even whilst He was in another party.
You talk of competency,Obi beat two of them hands down.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by socialmediaman: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
The people voting him have already committed their destinies to him, there's little you can do to stop them

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by Think9ja(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
It is either Atiku, or Tinubu.

No reasonable person cares about your deceitful Pandora
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by karnap(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Peter obi is the easiest candidate to sell.
Very marketable
What you tell me about tinubu

Unknown education
Unknown health
Unknown age ?
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by Linda1999: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
None of them rather Peter obi
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by ican2020: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Getting it right is vital
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by ican2020: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Think9ja:

I care about him lowlife
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by Naijanascam: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Think9ja:

Laughable grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Clear090:
Peter Obi e sure for you

For your academic assignment just Whatsapp me with the number on my advert thanks

E too sure for Obi.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu. by ablejesus26(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Think9ja:

😁😁 Which Tinubu??
Meet 20 people from other Tribes aside Yoruba,ask them if they still want anything to do with the sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict tinubu with him desperate Muslim-muslim agenda plus him APC disaster and unimaginable hardship.
You no go see 3 out of the 20 wey want sick shaky desperate old tinubu to continue from where the clueless bubu stop 😁
It's either Obi or Atiku,vote Wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Fail To Dispense Cash In Halls, ATM Terminals / Those Against Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The APC Presidential Candidate Are Not / Obi Cubana Is Much More Useful And Helpful To Anambra People Than Peter Obi-AUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.