Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps (30345 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" / Peter Obi Talks About “Citizens Participation In Governance” In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Blaze14k: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

This guy really finished with a 3rd class

You think Almajiri in villages care about your app?

I am disappointed that of all people... instead of Okoros to present Soludo, a 1st Class...they presented a useless idiot.

Agbado urchins always seekin for attention.. without peter obi i believe this election would have been boring cos u wont see any candidate to attack

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by pacespot(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Obi campaign filed a lawsuit seeking for INEC to allow Tertiary institutions to let students vote in this election, then Tinubu and his gang quickly rushed to obtain phony endorsement from students of LASU and other state tertiary institutions in Lagos. They are even planning to compel students in Lagos to match for Tinubu.

Nigerian youths and students, ask yourself this truthful and simple question: when did APC start giving a fvck about students in this country during election?

Just know that it is because of Obidients that they are pretending as if they give a flying fvck about you. Use your head and vote wisely in this election

Vote Peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Don't vote wisely, Vote peter obi.
I no trust una wisdom again.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by AyomideOG01: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Always behaving like he is the best

Structure less party

We are waiting for your baba poo poo to launch a counter Bala Blu gaffe app grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by makavalley(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2023
This what we call modern political leadership not old polithiefcians with stone age mentality

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Doyou2019: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party
grin If he makes you feel like he is the best, then he probably is, son.
P.O is always one step ahead !

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by edungene7: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Obi is miles ahead just see concept nah bet9ja relegated 1960 bet with the introduction of the bet9ja app obi is not yet the president but he has changed the game already Feb 25 I can't wait we die dia

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by makavalley(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Obi is actually teaching all the other Contenders how to do campaign...

(The other day,, one political Clown was dancing and falling to the ground.)

Modern day leadership guided by innovative and 21 century mindset not stone age mentality campaign.. imagine old man Dino making a mess of himself falling and rolling on the ground

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Doyou2019: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Don't vote wisely, Vote peter obi. I no trust una wisdom again.
grin grin My belle o.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by AyomideOG01: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I am disappointed that of all people... instead of Okoros to present Soludo, a 1st Class...they presented a useless idiot.

We await your baba poo poo Bala Blu gaffe app grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by blahc007: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Small thing una go mention almajiris...

According to Atiku, the people in the north are not on social media..

You see the reason you people have impoverished the almajiris...you are happy that they uneducated and won't care about tech....

You keep using them to gain political offices and keep them in dark....so that anybody who seeks and office will come and worship you so that you can command the people you impoverished to vote for them...

This time the almajiris will care....e go shock you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by reddingtonblack: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Even In the US that is father of all democracy, there is no such things aa Party app.

Everything that involves the party and electorates must be done in the open to foster transparency, fairness and credible electoral process.

There is nothing good Peter Obi possibly want to say to his supporters that he can't say on Arisetv or youtube, and we have bloggers that will spread it. So what is the benefit of the APP if not to fetch people details.

WE NO DEY COPY NONSENSE!
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Even In the US that is father of all democracy, there is no such things aa Party app.

Everything that involves the party and electorates must be done in the open to foster transparency, fairness and credible electoral process.

There is nothing good Peter Obi possibly want to say to his supporters that he can't say on Arisetv or youtube, and we have bloggers that will spread it. So what is the benefit of the APP if not to fetch people details. Goodluck
There is a “First Time” to Everything..
(That is,, including granting tv-interviews and political rallies too.)

We must not always copy others..

You're actually saying that Peter-obi Invented the use of “Innovative Technology” and Mobile-Apps .
Is that it.??

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by siaco(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

See painment 😂😂😂😂
Jealousy is final class before witchcraft.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Karemarealty288(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Urchin show us your degree.....

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2023
All must hail Biafra, EOO, MNK, ESN, IPOB.

Biafran Political Power, if there is no Biafrans Referendum forms & boxes in every polling units should there be any Nigeria voting materials & tools like forms, machines, tables, chairs and canopies etc. smuggling into Biafra territory to conduct any elections, there will be no such elections in Biafra territory anymore

Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Now, Free Biafrans Now.
We Want To Build Our Biafra Nation, politically & economically.

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by ZombieTERROR: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

APc knows this...
And kept them like that.. in poverty and illiteracy

they're seen as tools to win elections..
APc weaponized poverty..
every four years they share peanuts and ask for votes... looting the country blind

I'm glad you confirmed the wickedness of the APc... it shall be over soon

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by okuta007: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

a cow doesn’t bark, a pig doesn’t crow

you can’t give what you don’t have

peter Obi behaves like he is the best because

indeed he is the best -

no matter how much we love and support Osimem - he is not Mbappe- no matter how much we love and support Iwobi, he is not Messi - there comes a time we should leave sentiments where they are and face reality

if you have an inheritance of $500 million today and you are told you can’t touch it for for next 4 years and that money must be invested right now with one of the presidential candidates- ask yourself - the real question

based on what you have seen of and heard about the candidates - who amongst them will you trust to manage that inheritance for you ? Tinubu, Atiku, Obi ?

if you can answer this question with a clear conscience and be truthful to yourself - not allowing tribe, region or religion to becloud your sense of reasoning - not allowing petty hate for a certain tribe to stall your perception - we all know your answer will be OBi - let’s stop deceiving ourselves

the worst lie anyone can tell is the lie we tell ourselves when we know the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by DItalianNija: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
No mind am Dino na mumu
BluntCrazeMan:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by reddingtonblack: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
Damn! This Man is just too much.

If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on it knees begging and pleading with peter Obi to become president with immediate effect. Obi is just too smart and highly fit for the job.

please can you just mention two benefits of the APP, to OBi supporters.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by puzzlegate(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

continue lamenting. You will wail and be tired of wailing. Is he doing it for Almajiri ? Rubbish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by reddingtonblack: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Offpoint1:
No reasonable human will see all these and still go ahead to vote ''A Town Hall Different ''...

As a realist, I'm not expecting him to solve 100% of Nigeria's problems because that would be living in delusions. I don't even expect him to solve 50% of it, because reality is... Nigeria problem is impossible to solve within 8 years or 16 years. The country is in great ruins and deteriorating at an astonishing speed. I just need Obi to tackle just 20% of Nigeria problem and set a standard for his successors.

Nigeria economy is in coma and there so much insecurity in the land, all of reasons to vote for a candidate naa because of Party APP built by fintech make we vote Peter obi cheesy

They say they don't need structure why are they trying subtly to get the total number and details of there supporters, that's essence of the app nothing more
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by bobestman(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party
hahaha... As e dey pain them, e dey sweet others

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Offpoint1: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Nigeria economy is in coma and there so much insecurity in the land, all of reasons to vote for a candidate naa because of Party APP built by fintech make we vote Peter obi cheesy

They say they don't need structure why are they trying subtly to get the total number and details of there supporters, that's essence of the app nothing more

"No reasonable human will see all THESE THINGS..."

I'm careful with my words, so read carefully.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by KosiGee(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

Write in English and then we can talk.

How do sensitize someone with an app when he has no phone ?

I am 100% sure you also graduated from a miracle center.

Mr English professor….

It is: How do you sensitize…..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Kulas: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Hmmm

Which kind man is this Peter Obi. Everywhere innovative.

Abeg do we still have other presidential candidate like Thiefinubu the bullion van Agbado with his stomach infrastructure evil urchins

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by reddingtonblack: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
There is a “First Time” to Everything..
(That is,, including granting tv-interviews and political rallies too.)

We must not always copy others..

You're actually saying that Peter-obi Invented the use of “Innovative Technology” and Mobile-Apps .
Is that it.??

Peter Obi didn't innovate anything, he only stole the E-participation portal initiative used by Government in developed countries... there is nothing commendable about a APP that was created for selfish reasons.
if I am supporting Obi I don't see how the App will benefit me in anyway, Will Peter Obi lie he does not have 1st hand experience of major problems savaging the country.

WE wish him the best with the APP, but we no dey copy nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

He is by virtue of Their CV. If it was to employ the next CEO OF ANY COMPANY, he would lead the race, in place like Uk, he would be the prime minister for a long time. Some people are rare. Like Adeshina, former minister of agriculture and now president of africa development bank. Some people are rare, they are humanity, they may not be 100% but you find them so modest. Many Nigerians like yourself aren’t use to people like this, you are use to corrupt hooligans who you want to defend. It’s Stockholm syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by reddingtonblack: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Offpoint1:

"No reasonable human will see all THESE THINGS..."

I'm careful with my words, so read carefully.

ALL what??... maybe some of us are blind help us out.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by CursedOsuPigs: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Nice one from Labor Party. We are this close to victory. Victory is certain.

With these download levels?

Colossal failure

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by broadman20: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

You are such a bitter soul,

You are not only BLACK FIRE but also BLACK SOUL,

I pray you are not consumed by your anger o!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Millz404(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Foolish backward degenerates. You're banking on the illiterates and uninformed while somebody is trying to be progressive. That's why Obidients are doing serious outreach, una slip go cut there too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out / Uche Ogah: Private Jets Used For Gold Smuggling / Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.