Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:02 PM

Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps (30295 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" / Peter Obi Talks About “Citizens Participation In Governance” In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Salvador1: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2023
tyinfinity:
I hate obi I love Tinubu
we love tinubu we love Obi we love Atiku.
But the best among them to rule is Obi.

OBI hasn't shown u any hatred y hating him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by AgubataAkokwa: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

Are you referring to the same Obi that said he doesn't do Internet Banking and doesn't have ATM card? That was his response to the issue on fraudulent youths defrauding innocent Nigerians. He said no one can wipe off his account bcoz he doesn't do Internet Banking and he doesn't have ATM card so if anything happens to his account he would walk to the manager and demand refund. He's archaic, a serial liar and pretender.

We all heard him say that on national TV interview and it was debated on nairaland platform here even though somt obi-idiots would soon deny it.

Your Obi doesn't know anything about computer even the way he presses his phone in the public attest to that. I've seen him touching his phone severally in the public. I'm sure one obidient did this for him.

You be mumu, I asked you a question and you are here vomiting gibberish.

Can tilumbu operate an Android phone?

Stvpid urchin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by maybet081: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Always behaving like he is the best

Structure less party

The last push for victory.

ObiDatti.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Lovelive: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sorry for your pains. Take heart !

Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Zhahovic(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
I hope this Townhall is different from Bulaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Solababa91(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
If you've been a student of and scholar in life, you should have known that school grade does not translate to being successful or an achiever in life. That guy that finished with first class or had A1 parallel in your class, is he/she the most successful in your class?
TheChameleon:
grin

This guy really finished with a 3rd class

You think Almajiri in villages care about your app?

I am disappointed that of all people... instead of Okoros to present Soludo, a 1st Class...they presented a useless idiot.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by owem19(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
tongue tongue
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Emmanuel909090: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Politicking 601
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by CursedOsuPigs: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
[My father is a cursed bastard of a thousand fathers! I am a product of incest when my father slept with his own mother to give birth to me.

Following Obimumu has made my life miserable

Cry more

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by felzokugo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Osobi32:
Relax ok, you will be alright! The pain will be over soon grin

Loolz!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by theforemost: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
I'll join you tell them they CAN'T win a nada. Just wasting Their time and the chance of the south
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by TristanX: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Where are those urchins Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023? Can u see what true politics is all about?

PO keeps teaching Tilumbu how to campaign in a modern way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by TristanX: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

I feel your pain

But u can still cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by luckyz4rea(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very soon, academias will start to use Obi’s paradigm shift in Nigerian politics as case study in research works!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by cyprianken: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Deep

a cow doesn’t bark, a pig doesn’t crow

you can’t give what you don’t have

peter Obi behaves like he is the best because

indeed he is the best -

no matter how much we love and support Osimem - he is not Mbappe- no matter how much we love and support Iwobi, he is not Messi - there comes a time we should leave sentiments where they are and face reality

if you have an inheritance of $500 million today and you are told you can’t touch it for for next 4 years and that money must be invested right now with one of the presidential candidates- ask yourself - the real question

based on what you have seen of and heard about the candidates - who amongst them will you trust to manage that inheritance for you ? Tinubu, Atiku, Obi ?

if you can answer this question with a clear conscience and be truthful to yourself - not allowing tribe, region or religion to becloud your sense of reasoning - not allowing petty hate for a certain tribe to stall your perception - we all know your answer will be OBi - let’s stop deceiving ourselves

the worst lie anyone can tell is the lie we tell ourselves when we know the truth[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Shikini: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Great

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by crixlight2(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Victorclean1:
Nigerians be wise. Yorubas are scheming to use the northern vote to climb to power.

All Yoruba in APC and 99% in PDP are doing all to deceive the north to vote for them.

Vote for your fellow northern candidate or LP whose members caught across Nigeria.
And what is wrong if Yoruba climb the power , are they not part of Nigeria , Yoruba are still pro Nigeria more than Biafla or death people… I know you are from South East because na dem Dey play if I don’t get make nobody get it politics… until unah start to Dey play smart politics unah no go smell that seat … you need Yoruba more than you need north for you people to win that presidency
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by reddingtonblack: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You earlier said in the other comment, that other developed democratic countries are not using mobile-apps in their campaigns..
(That means, you're trying to say that it is happening first in Nigeria, and that we didn't copy anybody here.)
Now you turned around and started saying something about “Copying Nonsense”.
Where again is the “Copy” here again naa..??

Quit the hatred my brother.
It's making you sound so ridiculous.

what OBi replicated is called[b] E- participation portal [/b]used in developed countries by a real government, which is beneficial to the people cos the govt has the capacity to solve problems and attend to the need of its people.

Therefore the APP created is not new buh a sub version, Peter obi just replicate the E-pp into a personal version for reason that can only benefit him, cos he is not him the right capacity to solve problems & attend to the needs of those supporting him.

Moreover using an APP can only limit obi's outreach, because even almighty bank app sef no be everybody gree use am .. so there is nothing special about it, well enjoy una APP cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by aalangel(f): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1619470349808328704?t=eaoV6fxnxvYidbeo5MhsAg&s=19

Nice. Called the numbers and some courteous girls picked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by EngrOloye: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Alimosho local government is not there at all. How can Alimosho people sign up. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
aalangel:

Nice. Called the numbers and some courteous girls picked.
Heheheheheeeehe..

That's nice.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Osobi32(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tonymegabush1:

Over kee grin the real for him will start from February and last for good 8yrs that's if he didn't repent 4rm his iberibeism grin
Comrade abeg be calming down with the violence grin..... The neck pressing is on promax grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Gunayo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
I salute you Sir. The man of the match.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by favour32(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
PETER OBI dey 100 years ahead in smartness and idealogy compared
to analog Tinubu and analog Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by clevybrown(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party
isn't he?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
reddingtonblack:

what OBi replicated is called E-participation portal used in developed countries by a real government, which is beneficial to the people cos the govt has the capacity to solve problems and attend to the need of its people.

I picked three important things from this paragraph alone.

1. You're saying that Peter Obi knows how to see good things and go for it, and replicate it properly too.

2. I know that on the 21st of May 2018, the Nigeria Government (Under Buhari) tried to replicate this same E-PP (https://www.osgf.gov.ng/news-media/news/post/sgf-launches-citizen-government-engagement-platform)..
They copied the same thing Peter-Obi copied, but they pasted wrongly..
Nevertheless, I am trying to let you know that you don't regard the efforts of the Nigerian Government in any good light..
The Nigerian Government also did the E-PP too, so you should be saying that Peter-obi copied the “Nigerian Government’s E-PP”, but just look up there and see what you wrote about how an E-PP developed by “a real government” should be like, which is exactly NOT what our Nigerian E-PP represents.

3. You're also saying that Peter-Obi has the capacity to solve problems, and to attend to the needs of the people.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Cry more
Idiotic yellow Bar!

You think Obi is tinubu that stole Donald Duke's picture as his own. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by studM(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
author=Blackfire post=120463680]Rubbish..

Structure less party[/quote]

Enemy of progress spotted,village ppl!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by reddingtonblack: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I picked three important things from this paragraph alone.

1. You're saying that Peter Obi knows how to see good things and go for it, and replicate it properly too.

2. I know that on the 21st of May 2018, the Nigeria Government (Under Buhari) tried to replicate this same E-PP (https://www.osgf.gov.ng/news-media/news/post/sgf-launches-citizen-government-engagement-platform)..
They copied the same thing Peter-Obi copied, but they pasted wrongly..
Nevertheless, I am trying to let you know that you don't regard the efforts of the Nigerian Government in any good light..
The Nigerian Government also did the E-PP too, so you should be saying that Peter-obi copied the “Nigerian Government’s E-PP”, but just look up there and see what you wrote about how an E-PP developed by “a real government” should be like, which is exactly NOT what our Nigerian E-PP represents.

3. You're also saying that Peter-Obi has the capacity to solve problems, and to attend to the needs of the people.

i can't say peter obi copied Nig. govt becos Nig govt also copied the intiative from developed countries,therefore the credit must go to the develop world, moreover the E-pp wasnt successful here

Putting the cart before the horse is counterproductive, Peter Obi is dreaming to be president of nigeria not the president of SUG therefore is targeted audience should encompass the general public, there are people who don't use andriod or iphone. already i see the grassroot are left out cheesy ope o!

My point since morning is the initiative is exclusively suitable for government not political parties.

So i trust APC won't copy such, thanks to Asiwaju outburst Buhari is reacting
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by homegirl1: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

I hope your sniper is close by. Just sip it if you feel pained by Obi's victory 😀😀

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
reddingtonblack:

i can't say peter obi copied Nig. govt becos Nig govt also copied the intiative from developed countries,therefore the credit must go to the develop world, moreover the E-pp wasnt successful here

Putting the cart before the horse is counterproductive, Peter Obi is dreaming to be president of nigeria not the president of SUG therefore is targeted audience should encompass the general public, there are people who don't use andriod or iphone. already i see the grassroot are left out cheesy ope o!

My point since morning is the initiative is exclusively suitable for government not political parties.

So i trust APC won't copy such, thanks to Asiwaju outburst Buhari is reacting

You just ended up saying that Innovative Technology is not supposed to be applied across every sphere of human existence and activities,, but Peter-Obi dared to apply in into party activities.. That's A Great Leap.

You also tried to imply that Innovative Technology is not meant for the grassroots.
But that was a very faulty assumption.
The grassroots use smartphones too.
Don't discriminate anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Saraki Reacts To EFCC Plan To Arraign Him For Allegedly Diverting 12bn / Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.