Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. (5701 Views)

Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom / 6 Businesses In Africa That Can Make You Rich Overnight | NO 6 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2023
So there’s this friend of mine who works as bank manager in one of the top bank just got rich overnight. I noticed he just changed his car, also sacrifices to take some responsibility on his should at the estate.

His wife also bought new car and require the abandoned supermarket along the road. He just changed his children school as well. I think he has been changing money for these politicians and receiving his shares.

I will ask him what’s going on today after church services.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by orikoku: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Be happy for him and don't expose him.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Jones4190(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
go and hustle chinedu

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Freshtruth(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Your friend is smart 25naira * 10,000 people per day do the maths then you will know why he is rich man grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Sammy07: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
So there’s this friend of mine who works as bank manager in one of the top bank just got rich overnight. I noticed he just changed his car, also sacrifices to take some responsibility on his should at the estate.

His wife also bought new car and require the abandoned supermarket along the road. He just changed his children school as well. I think he has been changing money for these politicians and receiving his shares.

I will ask him what’s going on today after church services.

30M old notes

26M new notes

4M profit into the account

Scarcity at the ATM

If you know you know

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Freshtruth(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2023
Jones4190:
go and hustle chinedu
leave am now enemy of progress when him friend they solve maths dey draw ledger that year he go dey laugh am dey pursue women back then now see him life. It will be evil of you to expose him bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2023
orikoku:
Be happy for him and don't expose him.
Really? He must settle me too.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Jones4190:
go and hustle chinedu
Lol. I just be telling you that. You can’t afford the estate I’m living.

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
Your friend is smart 25naira * 10,000 people do the maths then you will know why he is rich man grin
Damn! That’s the idea.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Ahmed0336(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Naso one BM come dey price my neighbor house for 65mil past Wednesday undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Sammy07:

30M old notes

26M new notes

Scarcity at the ATM

If you know you know
Damn! That’s huge. These guys are really making money from this policy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Beebah321(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2023
E dey pain u say him no give u anything. tongue
Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
leave am now enemy of progress when him friend they solve maths dey draw ledger that year he go dey laugh am dey pursue women back then now see him life. It will be evil of you to expose him bro
Lol. This is very funny. I got my own business but he must settle me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Jones4190(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
I'm not bragging with you, I know you are richer than Dangote but I'm sure you are not richer than the owner of the so called estate you clam you own a house in, Mr gala sellers

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Naso one BM come dey price my neighbor house for 65mil past Wednesday undecided
Nawa oh!
Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Heffalump(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2023
@OP: Remember that in any situation, "as e dey pain some people, e dey sweet others".

This is the reason you still find mammoth growds following Tinubu and Atiku when it's very very obvious that these guys have nothing new to offer, but Calamity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Linda1999: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Nah Dem follow for Nigeria downfall

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Jones4190:

I'm not bragging with you, I know you are richer than Dangote but I'm sure you are not richer than the owner of the so called estate you clam you own a house in, Mr gala sellers
Urchins won’t seize to amaze me. You think everyone is like you? You can’t progress if you have this kind of mentality. Anyways, I won’t trade words with you. Believe what you want!

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Almaigaa: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:

Trash.
How do you know? He might even be the owner of that your Estate. Quit underrating people on a faceless forum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Heffalump:
@OP: Remember that in any situation, "as e pain some people, e dey sweet others".

This is the reason you still find mammoth growds following Tinubu and Atiku when it's very very obvious that these guys have nothing new to offer, but Calamity.
You are very correct. Na why dem talk say life no balance, las las we must get sense.
Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Trash.
He might even be the owner of that your Estate. Quit underrating people on a faceless forum.
maybe in dreams

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Linda1999:
Policy way dey make some ppl rich dey make the masses to suffer
Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Jones4190(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
Urchins won’t seize to amaze me. You think everyone is like you? You can’t progress if you have this kind of mentality. Anyways, I won’t trade words with you. Believe what you want!
I see a spirit of witches in you if not why should you be thinking about how your friend make so much money while you are busy suffering on third mainland bridge selling gala and pure water, pls don't go and kill that promising young man

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2023
Jones4190:
I see a spirit of witches in you if not why should you be thinking about how your friend make so much money while you are busy suffering on third mainland bridge selling gala and pure water, pls don't go and kill that promising young man
Thiefubu supporter rest abeg. I’m sure you are living in one mud house at Ibadan claiming Lagos. Dey deceive yourself. You can’t be a supporter of thiefubu and not sound stupid.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by hisgrace090: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Money made from diversion of new note.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by orikoku: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Islandboi:
Really? He must settle me too.
you can always talk to him since his your friend.
Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by anonymuz(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Linda1999:
can we continue to be like this? How is the country going to grow back. I don't blame buhari when he said from top to bottom.
Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by backnbeta(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Sammy07:

30M old notes

26M new notes

Scarcity at the ATM

If you know you know
A POS operator told me she "bought" her new notes (we can imagine where she "bought" from), hence the 400 on every 5,000 withdrawn! I believe the new notes are already on polithiefcians' hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Lionmachala(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Trash.
How do you know? He might even be the owner of that your Estate. Quit underrating people on a faceless forum.

Tire for some people

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
hisgrace090:
Money made from diversion of new note.
Exactly while the masses suffer to get the new notes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Lionmachala:

Tire for some people
Clown
Re: My Friend Who Works As Bank manager Got Rich Overnight. by Islandboi(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
backnbeta:

A POS operator told me she "bought" her new notes (we can imagine where they "bought" from), hence the 400 on every 5,000 withdrawn! I believe the new notes are already on polithiefcians' hands
imagine buying new notes. Pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Biz Can One Do With #400,000 / I Have 1 Million Naira, I Want To Set Up An ISP / Cement Company Of Northern Nigeria Declares Closed Period Ahead Of Q3’19 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.