Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) (36419 Views)

Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) by TheChameleon: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:

M4A1carbine to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

See the idiotic agbado zombies and their 1Nigeria love, filled with HATE and sorrow.

How can you openly approve vote buying and you want to accuse the person that paid you to be foolish for ineptitude? Why are you thiefnubuu urchins, shallow and irredeemably stewpid in thinking?

When people object you call them names, and when they return your HATE you call your Daddy Mods? Get the fvvvvck outta my mentions. I don't indulge Idiats and I sincerely wish that country disintegrates so that every region will understand the true definition of development. Shameless urchins...spits on ya head..spits

Wrote a whole epistle I didn't even read at all.

I snatched your soul. You wrote that through hot salty tears.

Re: Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) by M4A1carbine: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Your upbringing is a shame...is this the respect,you idiotic miscreants claim you have for your parents? Na wah .spits

TheChameleon:
My father abandoned my mother, immediately he saw I resembled the meat seller at Oshogbo. How can my mother be so useless that she fvvvcked a meat seller because of hunger? How can my father with premature ejaculation, always use magun, when he can't even satisfy my useless oloshoo mother? I must tell my worthless mother I can break the "magun" with Thiefnubuus Pampers... grin
Re: Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) by TheChameleon: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Your upbringing is a shame...is this the respect,you idiotic miscreants claim you have for your parents? Na wah .spits
My father abandoned my mother, immediately he saw I resembled the meat seller at Oshogbo. How can my mother be so useless that she fvvvcked a meat seller because of hunger? How can my father with premature ejaculation, always use magun, when he can't even satisfy my useless oloshoo mother? I must tell my worthless mother I can break the "magun" with Thiefnubuus Pampers... grin

Re: Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) by M4A1carbine: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Just get outta my mentions. Why does Nairaland allow degenerate thiefnubuu supporters litter this platform with their home affairs? Do I look like a counselor or what. Please face burdillion , where thiefnubuu must have deposited your brain, in the same place like his used Pampers . grin😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

TheChameleon:
Am sorry my master. My whorring mother gave birth to me after being repeatedly raped by my uncles and area Boyz.
It's now I understand that my generational foolishness was from my mother, who is an oloshoo, that used juju to trap my useless father that was a village drunkard in EDE. Please forgive me masters, my DNA is wired to be foolish from birth.
Re: Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) by TheChameleon: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Just get outta my mentions. Why does Nairaland allow degenerate thiefnubuu supporters litter this platform with their home affairs? Do I look like a counselor or what. Please face burdillion , where thiefnubuu must have deposited your brain, in the same place like his used Pampers . grin😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Am sorry my master. My whorring mother gave birth to me after being repeatedly raped by my uncles and area Boyz.
It's now I understand that my generational foolishness was from my mother, who is an oloshoo, that used juju to trap my useless father that was a village drunkard in EDE. Please forgive me masters, my DNA is wired to be foolish from birth.

Re: Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) by M4A1carbine: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
E pain the Agbado idiat. I won't forgive you. Your brain has expired.

TheChameleon:
I am sorry master. Thiefnubuu is a foolish man. I made the mistake of being his zombie. Forgive me please
Re: Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) by TheChameleon: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:

E pain the Agbado idiat. I won't forgive you. Your brain has expired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Suspected Rapist Jumps Into River Niger / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.