Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

QNET Does Not Request A Huge Payment Before Granting Employment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / QNET Does Not Request A Huge Payment Before Granting Employment. (650 Views)

QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso / Npower: Latest Update On Final List And Payment Before Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QNET Does Not Request A Huge Payment Before Granting Employment. by Peteroluebube: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
It is sad. We will significantly reduce many job scams if we take time out to thoroughly research any company we are hoping to work for or approached by people to pay large sums of money for registration.

A friend of mine also fell victim to this scam, where they asked her to sign up by paying a massive sum for job registration at QNET. I know that registering on QNET is free, and the company does not offer jobs. It is a major direct-selling company that offers products ranging from health, beauty, lifestyle and education through an e-commerce platform.

For a couple of years, I have purchased beauty products from QNET, and I did not have to pay a dime to join QNET. The company does not ask for payment for registration. Any offer that poses as QNET and requests that you must pay a large sum of money before registering is a scam and goes against the company's principles.

Any amount I paid to the company is for purchasing the product I am interested in and nothing else. You can always register on their online store portal at QNET.net and enrol for free.

1 Like

Re: QNET Does Not Request A Huge Payment Before Granting Employment. by GeniusJ(m): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2023
OP you are very correct. I feel like crying right now because my brother fell for this scam is he is currently in Burkina Faso. I don't even know how to convince him that this is a scam as he believes in them wholeheartedly. Please Moderators, push all the post about QNET in Burkina Faso to front page to save many young Nigerians from falling for their scam.

1 Like

Re: QNET Does Not Request A Huge Payment Before Granting Employment. by PstProsper(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19
GeniusJ:
OP you are very correct. I feel like crying right now because my brother fell for this scam is he is currently in Burkina Faso. I don't even know how to convince him that this is a scam as he believes in them wholeheartedly. Please Moderators, push all the post about QNET in Burkina Faso to front page to save many young Nigerians from falling for their scam.

Good day, I fell for it too. I was told to come to Algeria on booking flight, I was told that they have transferred my guide to Burkina Faso and that it will be better for me. On getting there, I saw many Nigerians packed like fish in lodges. I had to rush back immediately. They refused to refund me my #1.3 m. I am going to use everything within me to get back that money

1 Like

Re: QNET Does Not Request A Huge Payment Before Granting Employment. by PstProsper(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19
I paid #1.3million to my cousin. I have my payment receipts in my phone
Re: QNET Does Not Request A Huge Payment Before Granting Employment. by Prosperity4All: 12:26am On Feb 20
PstProsper:
I paid #1.3million to my cousin. I have my payment receipts in my phone
They are still plenty on Facebook trying to scam unsuspecting Africans desperate to make dollars.
The only way you can fight back is by posting (online and here) all receipts, pictures and names you were able to gather during your ordeal. Sorry, hopefully you will recover part of your funds when they are caught

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

High Profile Coy Is Recruting Secretaries / Ond Software Developer In Urgent Need / Vacancies For: Computer- Software Developers,hardware Engineers & Instructors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.