Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,326 members, 7,754,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? (363 Views)

How Do I Convince Someone That Isn’t Seeing The Quality In My Products / What Can One Do To Convince Customers To Pay Before Delivery / How To Convince Foreigners To Do Legitimate Business With You In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by englishmart(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Salespeople and marketers, how would you convince someone to buy something that looks this puny?

Over to you.

1 Like

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by englishmart(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
😉

1 Like

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by Zonefree(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nice ride.

2 Likes

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by ahnie: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by Shalommy(f): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chaii... cheesy this one pass keke

1 Like

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by FirstbornWds: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
englishmart:
Salespeople and marketers, how would you convince someone to buy something that looks this puny?

Over to you.

Are you tired of driving around in a car that's bigger than a house and harder to park than a 747? Well, have I got the solution for you! Meet the "puny" car! This little guy may look small, but it packs a punch when it comes to performance and power. It's like a mini version of the Hulk, but instead of turning green and ripping its clothes, it gets you to your destination faster and with better gas mileage.

And let's be real, who needs all that extra space in their car? It's just extra room for your ex's stuff, and trust me, you don't want that. This car is the ultimate "break-up mobile," small enough to fit in a tight parking space, but powerful enough to make a quick getaway.

Plus, its compact size makes it the ultimate tool for city driving, weaving in and out of traffic like a ninja. The "puny" car is a "big thing in a small package" and it's perfect for those who want to make a statement without taking up too much space. So why drive around in a car that's bigger than your ego when you can have a "puny" car that's just the right size?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by Tokskob2008: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
You can't convince a naija person to buy this. First of all which road will the buyer ply this ride with, is it the same muddy and bad roads or the expressway where ordinary the speed of tanker drivers will push this "tin" off the road

1 Like

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by englishmart(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Are you tired of driving around in a car that's bigger than a house and harder to park than a 747? Well, have I got the solution for you! Meet the "puny" car! This little guy may look small, but it packs a punch when it comes to performance and power. It's like a mini version of the Hulk, but instead of turning green and ripping its clothes, it gets you to your destination faster and with better gas mileage.

And let's be real, who needs all that extra space in their car? It's just extra room for your ex's stuff, and trust me, you don't want that. This car is the ultimate "break-up mobile," small enough to fit in a tight parking space, but powerful enough to make a quick getaway.

Plus, its compact size makes it the ultimate tool for city driving, weaving in and out of traffic like a ninja. The "puny" car is a "big thing in a small package" and it's perfect for those who want to make a statement without taking up too much space. So why drive around in a car that's bigger than your ego when you can have a "puny" car that's just the right size?
Man! See how you made this car so attractive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by yomi007k(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

grin

This man don dey sell sand inside desert tey tey.

You do well.

2 Likes

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by Achor1111(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

You deserved a trophy
Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by dawnomike(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

You deserve an ovation for this... Accolades!!!

What do you do?

1 Like

Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by FirstbornWds: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
dawnomike:
You deserve an ovation for this... Accolades!!!

What do you do?

I'm a writer... grin cheesy grin
Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by FirstbornWds: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
yomi007k:

grin

This man don dey sell sand inside desert tey tey.

You do well.

grin grin grin
Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by ANTAX99: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

You should be banking big time writing ad copies for big brands.
Re: As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? by FirstbornWds: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
ANTAX99:

You should be banking big time writing ad copies for big brands.

Slow and steady, they said!

(1) (Reply)

Petronella sues INNOSON for poor quality vehicles, false representation / What Is The Best Business To Invest ₦50k In Currently? / UBA, GTB… Banks Increase Salaries, Benefits Of Employees Amid Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.