Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time (42514 Views)

How Come The Title Of Oba Became The General Word For King In All Yoruba Lexicon / Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video) / Prince Charles: Edo Airport Standstill As Oba Of Benin Returns From Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by agarawu1985: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
The most famous culture promoter and Talking drummer in Europe Ayan De First-Mr Culture cannot stop breaking boundaries like never before, following his achievements in Europe.

Mr Culture said,”What a great start to the new year 2023. It was delightful to have performed for HRH King Charles III for the 3rd time.”

The highlight of the show was the rare recognition from HRH King Charles III and a proud moment when the King broke protocol and walked straight to Mr Culture to say ‘I know you, we have met a few times!’

That’s a special recognition from the head of the Commonwealth and King of Great Britain at the Africa Centre London on the 26th January 2023.

Mr Culture also said, “I feel elated representing Africa as a continent in a positive way. My culture, my pride,my identity. Breaking records and boundaries makes me happier.”

https://newswings.com.ng/nigerian-born-talking-drummer-performs-for-king-charles-iii-for-the-3rd-time/

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by agarawu1985: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
His previous meetings with the king..

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Nlfpmod

Seun

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Happy to see this, Yoruba to the world

350 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by slivertongue: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
NIGERIA to the world

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by ElSudani: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
slivertongue:
NIGERIA to the world

The steel drums were created in Trinidad when the British colonial masters banned the talking drums for fear some rebellious folks can use it to communicate.
How ironic the same talking drum is now being played for a British king.
Yoruba culture is rock solid.

231 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by KingKO22: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Proud to be an Omoluabi

Yoruba to the world

Ooodua agbe wa ooo

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
The guy go take the drum dey abuse the king and the king go still dey smile not knowing what is going on grin grin grin

If you understand, you understand

Great Nigerians, great!!! grin

Yes! He is doing us proud

This is what I expected this government to be showing us and not drug vendors all the time, leaving the one that is right beneath their nose grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by ASAPFERG: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2023
God bless yorubas.. cool
thunder fire the other tribe that will quote me tongue

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by OriOko88(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2023
Does he know king charles oriki. Hed be like Chales okunrin mefa,A n lee bọ́ lẹ̀yin oun le ara iwaju. grin and charles go dey smile sheepishly. grin grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by updatechange(m): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Great Ooduans💯💪

Look at him from hair to toe… all u see is yoruba culture.
May God bless him for Projecting the Yoruba culture in a very good light.

I can see some people who do not even have a culture original to them coming here to chant slavery… ahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
E Dey pain dem.
How u go Dey wear winter suit and hood head under hot sun and tell me it’s your cultural wear😂
Awon weyrey later dem go say dem be Jews, even the Jews have disown them😂😂😂

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by optionalY09: 1:09am On Jan 30, 2023
What is the laughter about! they have used your forefathers to better the life’s of their own great great grandchildren and now they will make you feel important and use you. Fvck! Omo! ati gbon! Awa ko ni dobale fun elede mo laiye!

The picture would be display for sell in their fvcking museums and you won’t get a penny out of it. Cmon meen! we must go after the picture in their museum they must pay you for as long as the picture is being displayed in any of their museum or used in any publication.

Me i will never let these people harvest me, Oyinbo ah! greedy and wicked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by BlueDuck: 2:51am On Jan 30, 2023
KingKO22:
Proud to be an Omoluabi

Yoruba to the world

Ooodua agbe wa ooo

The omoluabi ethos is dead

Y'all are just crooks, dummies and tinubu-worshippers these days so find somewhere to sit down and stfu

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 30, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Yeah..

Nigeria to the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2023
BlueDuck:

The omoluabi ethos is dead

Y'all are just crooks, dummies and tinubu-worshippers these days so find somewhere to sit down and stfu

Some of you just love bringing up unnecessary issues,let him celebrate.
There's going to be another post to stir up controversies.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Jagaban666: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2023
ASAPFERG:
God bless yorubas.. cool

The thunder would first fire you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Baronthecelebri: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Brendaniel: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Antoeni(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Afonja Noise Maker

1 Like

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by leisuretym: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
He’s my cousin, I gave him this business idea,
He wanted to study banking and finance but I warned him, I said Ayan , you’ve got a talent , stick to it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by 4tomandchi: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Arts is truly a unifying tool that transcends religion,tribe,race, ethnicity and nationality. God bless Nigeria!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by id4sho(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
shocked
Our culture wey suppose b serious tourism. These Whites are suppose to be coming to Africa on our cultural days but our wickedness to much undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Vixlot: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2023
The King seems to enjoy it

6 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by illuminutty: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before ordinary men. Hard work and diligence pay.
Proverbs 22:29

Same way Peter Gregory Obi will stand before Nigerians and world leaders as GCFR Federal Republic of Nigeria after February 25 2023. He served diligently both in public and private businesses. A vote for Peter Obi is reward for good character and diligence. It is a testament that good name is better than riches.

Vote Labour Party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by bigboluet(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2023
They appreciate what we have but we don't value ourselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by kingamaa(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerians making waves everywhere

Naija no dey carry last

Na few bad people dey spoil our name

4 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Smith414: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2023
ASAPFERG:
God bless yorubas.. cool

7 Likes

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Long live the King.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by id4sho(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Vixlot:
They don't have things like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Vixlot:
Obviously he did.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Xscape1993(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2023
slivertongue:
NIGERIA to the world
You are a true Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
🇳🇬 to the world 🌎

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayan De First-Mr Culture Performs For King Charles III For The 3rd Time by Antoeni(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2023
There is Nothing Interesting or Special Here , All I See Here is An Instrument of Noise Pollution And Disturbance of Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death / Highlighting Two Igbo Deities And Their Significance To Their Followers (Pics) / Man Killed In Benin While Testing Charms’ Efficacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.