Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Poems From Real Men And Women Leaders Of Tomorrow - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems From Real Men And Women Leaders Of Tomorrow (1952 Views)

Poems From The Heart / Poems From The Lowly Heart / Tribulaciones: Sands Of Tomorrow. { Abu Mikey & Dygeasy } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poems From Real Men And Women Leaders Of Tomorrow by kennedy880(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2011
DROP your poems here n showw your rhyming ability love you all
Re: Poems From Real Men And Women Leaders Of Tomorrow by Chuks84(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2011
Hi. I wrote this a while ago, but recently I've been thinking of writing seriously. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Her heart is pure.
Her heart is mine.
For every ache, she is my cure.
For her, all day i pine.
She completes me.
She is that missing piece.
Anything she wants I'll be.
Anything for her peace.
I confess, I'm smitten.
I confess, I'm in love.
All my defenses, she has beaten.
All I need, I've found in her cove.
My queen, my life, she's my everything.
My drug, my salve, she's my saviour.
Alas! Safe in her bosom, I want for nothing.
Alas! She doesn't exist, she's just a dream, all I long for.
Re: Poems From Real Men And Women Leaders Of Tomorrow by kennedy880(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
great buddy you are great smiley how is nigeria? am kenyan n i love this site

(1) (Reply)

Check this book out, it's a master piece (picture) / 21 Reasons Why English Is Hard To Learn / Wrong Grammar On Bbc Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.