Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche (22802 Views)

Why Tinubu And Obi Are No Match For Atiku - Dr. Oche Otorkpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by DanascoJunior1: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2023
God Forbid BAD Thing We Are Voting AtikuOkowa Our Vote Is For PDP From Top To Bottom

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Reyhzor(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
BigBizzy:
Thunder fire dr. Ochie
You don start now.
No allow those bot use you.
Don't pay attention to those fools
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by olisaEze(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
First they all said Kwankwaso will collapse his Kwankwasiya structure for Atiku, that has still not happened till now. Then they said the North like zombies will all vote their brother Atiku, but Obi’s soaring popularity in the same North has made even that scenario less likely. They’re now back to the South with this useless propaganda that a vote for the Labour Party is a vote for Tinubu, and I ask how it is that a candidate leading in all polls including those organized by supporters of PDAPC can be said to be working against himself?? It’s okay to be foolish for yourself, but don’t insult the intelligence of others!

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by okunwaye(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
9jatriot:
The good thing about PO and his obedient crew is that they talk too much, so at every point in time you can guess what they want to do. Atiku on the other hand seems not to be campaigning at all. That is exactly what he did with the primaries. I suspected he would win the primary, but I did not know he would do so by pulling the rug off the feet of everyone in a last minute deal that no one saw coming. There was no rumor of Tumbuwal stepping down for him, the event just happened.

That is why I do not underate what he seems to be doing at the background once again. Maybe he is trying to hack the INEC server so that he can just write his own result there and INEC will have no choice but to declare him winner.
to slap nonsense comot from your body just dey hungry me angry
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Traplord09: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
Camplying:
Atiku For Nigeria Recovery we know the Obi movements is just a tool set by the APC to get back to power but we are wise and that's why we stand with the Visionary man Atiku Abubakar and his team to get Nigeria working again.

Thanks.

Ehhhhh.... We still da look for were Nigerian da for MAP..... Suffering and Smalling...

Still tribalism and relationship with religion have killed us....

Someone above me we keep campaign for old people.. but currpt one.,.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Robinmido(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
All of una dey ment
9jatriot:
The good thing about PO and his obedient crew is that they talk too much, so at every point in time you can guess what they want to do. Atiku on the other hand seems not to be campaigning at all. That is exactly what he did with the primaries. I suspected he would win the primary, but I did not know he would do so by pulling the rug off the feet of everyone in a last minute deal that no one saw coming. There was no rumor of Tumbuwal stepping down for him, the event just happened.

That is why I do not underate what he seems to be doing at the background once again. Maybe he is trying to hack the INEC server so that he can just write his own result there and INEC will have no choice but to declare him winner.
[q
nitt:
It's the simple truth.

Obi doesn't have the structure to beat PdP or ApC in a general election.

And every vote cast for LP is an indirect vote for ApC because those votes should have gone to the PdP originally.

I implore all Obi supporters to be reasonable.

Tinubu in all ramifications is worse than Atiku no matter how you'd want to believe otherwise.

Let's not be emotional with the reality of the day.

If ApC wins then no Obi voter should complain because you are an enabler.
uote author=Deenee34 post=120492919]Pitobi is a betrayal, he has forgotten how Atiku make him so relevance in the political atmosphere, during his time as governor no body knows him......

Instead for him Pitobi to merge with Atiku he is now supporting BAT indirectly.

At last ATIKU will stand for Victory

#AtikuOrganizingForAction[/quote]
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Zeezenho: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
PDP bots nawa oh.well obidients full ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Juniorangel(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
PDP spam bots... Shebi it my vote ? I am going to waste it on Peter Obi wink
Don't worry I will useless the vote on OBI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by samuelson06(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:
Dont make Tinubu President with your Vote you will Regret it!

You are a very stup!d fellow.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by nitt: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2023
frugal:

Tell Atiku to step down and support Peter Obi. We can't move from a failure to another failure who's a big and well documented thief.

You are a political novice for you to think this way.

Better remove emotions from important life decisions and vote PdP unless you really want ApC to win again.

Even in America 2 parties with structure always take the day irrespective of other movements.

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2023
nitt:
It's the simple truth.

Obi doesn't have the structure to beat PdP or ApC in a general election.

And every vote cast for LP is an indirect vote for ApC because those votes should have gone to the PdP originally.

I implore all Obi supporters to be reasonable.

Tinubu in all ramifications is worse than Atiku no matter how you'd want to believe otherwise.

Let's not be emotional with the reality of the day.

If ApC wins then no Obi voter should complain because you are an enabler.

Every party should go out and hustle for their votes. I will rather sit at home on election day than to vote Tinubu or Atiku.

My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by judgementyard(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Me ,my family, and all well meaning Nigerians are voting OBIDATTI.
Come and flog me🔥

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Tflex01: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2023
"A magic wand he failed to use as Governor of Anambra state for 8 years where public hospitals and universities were closed for over a year and many people died."

Well said. But today he's their Messiah because of tribalism. Smh
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by jogojogo: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2023
SPV DRIVER can never be the president of Nigeria
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by nitt: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Every party should go out and hustle for their votes. I will rather sit at home on election day than to vote Tinubu or Atiku.

Better remove emotions from important life decisions and vote PdP unless you really want ApC to win again.

Even in America 2 parties with structure always take the day irrespective of other movements.

Be wise!
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by julaion: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2023
The criminal at ik u can never rule nigeria
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by ekwelum2(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Obi is the only answer

2 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by bentenny(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Yes I will waste my vote just like many Nigerians who will be casting their votes for Peter Obi...win or lose!

Your candidate Atiku will be the real loser at the end of the day for not permitting equity,justice and fairness in producing a competent candidate from the PDP!

Maybe after the loss come 25 February, he can finally retire to his real country in Dubai!
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by BluntCrazeMan: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Garga01:
Wise talk

My Advice to Obi Supporters, don't waste your vote and continue with the hardship of APC for another 8 Years.

Let all come together to vote for PDP And Atiku for the Unity And Development of our Dear Nation

There are people who have PVC, but they have not made up their mind on whom to even vote for, and they may even decide to stay at home on the election day, because they don't have a preferred candidate to vote for.

You guys are not targeting those ones sheey.??
YOU GUYS ARE BUSY TARGETING THE ESTABLISHED OBI SUPPORTERS.??

Before someone becomes an Obidient (Obi’s Supporter), he had already made up his mind, found reasons why he made up his mind, used those reasons to convince at least ONE other person to make up his/her mind to vote for Peter Obi.

Now, you want a SUPPORTER to abandon his support and come and vote Atiku?
So, what happens to those people he had succeeded in convincing to vote for Peter Obi.??

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REALLY STOP BEING STUPID OOO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by ArchiLimited: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Seun you've been dealing with APC bots and unfortunately overlooked the possibility of PDP bots. A look at this post is enough evidence. PDP man posted then his fellow bots rushed in an attempt to fill up the first page with pro-atiku comments, all in a bid to give atiku an imaginary popularity that he doesn't have. Why are y'all scared silly of Obi and Nigerians' resolve in queing up behind him? I guess you guys never factored him in when rigging plans were being hatched at the early stage?

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Freebills12: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Deenee34:
Pitobi is a betrayal, he has forgotten how Atiku make him so relevance in the political atmosphere, during his time as governor no body knows him......

Instead for him Pitobi to merge with Atiku he is now supporting BAT indirectly.

At last ATIKU will stand for Victory

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

How can people like you be this stupid! With this your post you are demarketing Atiku. How can you say such... The first vice chairman Nigerian Governors Forum is unknown. If he is unknown why did Atiku picked him. Atiku should have stepped down for Obi in the wake of Nigerian unity. Atiku another Muslim Fulani after Buhari a Muslim Fulani... The same fight you people fought that GEJ is taking northern position...
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Solocoin: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2023
You should be more worry about BVAS as there was a case of over voting in Osun state governorship election. Obi is not your problem, sell your candidate and why people should vote for a known thief that his former boss said he can't rule Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by mcfestgee: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:
Dont make Tinubu President with your Vote you will Regret it!

You failed to talk about Atiku asking the north not to vote for southern candidate. I am Obidient with my family. I rather vote Tinubu than to vote Atiku, a well known thief, well celebrated tribal bigot.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Nature33: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2023
No sensible person wit their right sense of mind will vote for dis God's forsaken apc
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by KingOfBoyz1(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Monday weed
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Traplord09: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2023
samuelson06:

You are a very stup!d fellow.

Mumu man ... Black man we aways be black man.....
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2023
nitt:

Even in America, 2 parties with structure always take the day irrespective of other movements.

Be wise!

If PDP wanted to reclaim power, they should have micro-zone the presidency to South East. Obi would have been their candidate by now.

There's no amount of emotional blackmail that will make me change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by johnrx: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Truth
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Achor1111(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Peter Obi or nothing

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Our PVC's are chilling in the fridge waiting for February 25th.

My vote and that of my 5 wives and 35 children are for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by Winnersunited: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/only-nigerians-who-want-tinubu-as-president-will-vote-peter-obi-dr-oche-otorkpa/
You can campaign for Atiku without insulting our collective sensibility. Atiku that had been contesting and failing election for over 30years, what is there to celebrate about him, with all the criminal records. Somebody with the propensity for acquiring illegal wealth. Abeg tell us another thing.
Re: Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche by makavalley(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2023
IdofiAma:
The truth is, nobody understands Nigeria like Atiku - the best choice #Atiku

And that's why he has to loot even to extent of OBJ accusing him of looting to the next generation..till date he has not defended or said OBJ lied against him ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / Wike: Mischief Makers Behind Presidential Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.