Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog (888 Views)

Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her / Long Coat German Shepherd Puppies / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
So, for those who don't know me and my brand...I've been a breeder for over 12years and it's been a journey of ups and downs, but one thing I've come to realise is, I can't very stay in a house without dogs, especially German Shepherds.

I so much love this breed because of their energy and beauty.

HISTORY OF ARYA

I'll be using this thread to share stories and updates about my cute GSD dog, Arya.

The mother, Smart, a well bred GSD(scored 80percent for breed standard), clocked 7 last year. When she came on heat around March, I decided I was going to keep a puppy from her litter, just to replace her.....

So, using my handsome long coat male, Shepherd, yes his name is Shepherd and picture is attached (scored 99 percent for breed standard).... The mating was done and then the waiting started.

64 days after...which was May 24, 2022... Smart littered 7 puppies but we lost one.

After giving birth to six puppies, my wife, who was the one with her(I traveled) told me she's sure there's still one inside. I called a vet who came around to administer "that" injection.

Lo and behold, 10minutes later, ARYA came out.
When I arrived, I saw the litter and Arya was the smallest, then I told my wife.. "I Iike this one, and I'm keeping her".

That was when my wife named her Arya, and the journey with her started.

1. Arya's mother.
2. Arya's father
3. 2-days old Arya

Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Arya turned out to be very beautiful. Oh I love the deep shades of her black and tan.

One thing about Arya was that, she loves being around her mother, even when others are running around playing, she was always sticking around mum. She still does this though cheesy

Pic: Arya and mum

Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Arya is very ACTIVE, I mean super charged.

And she likes food, no loves food.

Pic: Arya at 12weeks(I think)

Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
ARYA'S FIRST DAY OUT

On this day, Arya was already 4months plus and I decided to walk her out of the compound, for the first time.

I hooked the chain with her collar and at that moment, she followed me easily, until we got to the gate 😀

When I opened the gate, she stood still, didn't want to step out so I carried her out.
She didn't want to go but I kept on dragging and petting. She tried releasing herself and she was successful.... She drew her head out of the collar and starting dashing towards home. I called her but she didn't answer... Then she ran past the house and was going towards the main road.
I shouted at the top of my voice, then she looked back. Realising she has ran past the house, she ran back and sat by the gate where I was able to put her on leash again.
Then I took out the mother, she was walking infront of us( yes, she's trained to walk off-leash), so it became easy for me to walk Arya behind her.
I took her picture on that day and it's attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Arya Is now 8months and she's doing exceptionally well.....

I'm already looking out for a nice, long coat male GSD that will mate her on her second heat, I'm not using the first.

Pic: Arya at 8months
Picture taken at her favourite resting place during walks.

Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
I love GSD's.
Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by ahnie: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
I m not an avid fan of canines,but I so love the glits around your dog.
Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by T0BY(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Weldone.. German shepherd is the best.
Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by Haroldjunior: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
egorov:
Arya is very ACTIVE, I mean super charged.

And she likes food, no loves food.

Pic: Arya at 12weeks(I think)
She can’t be 12 weeks old here na. See her teeth! And her size. 12 weeks na 3 months o! That’s not a 3 month old GSD o senior man. You probably can’t remember how old she was, but she was definitely not 3 months old here. But in all, she’s a very good looking pup.
Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Haroldjunior:

She can’t be 12 weeks old here na. See her teeth! And her size. 12 weeks na 3 months o! That’s not a 3 month old GSD o senior man. You probably can’t remember how old she was, but she was definitely not 3 months old here. But in all, she’s a very good looking pup.

You're absolutely correct, I think she's more than 12weeks here, maybe 16weeks. Can't really remember
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
I have Arya's younger siblings ready for new homes, for those who are interested

Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by space9880: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2023
egorov:
I have Arya's younger siblings ready for new homes, for those who are interested
how much sir
Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2023
space9880:
how much sir

Please check my profile for my contact. The mods are after my life 😀😀😀
Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Arya had a boring week. My work and health didn't allow me to play with her at all. But I'll make sure I do that tomorrow, I'll even take her for a walk, pictures will be shared.
Stay tuned.....

Meanwhile, her siblings are still available

1 Like

Re: Meet Arya, My Long Coat German Shepherd Dog by egorov(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
So this evening, I brought Arya out and kept her with her younger siblings.
She was just jumping and running around them. To get a picture was WAR.

They were even trying to suck her breasts. 😊😊
You can see one of them twerking
ALL THE PUPPIES ARE LONG COAT. SWEET.

(1) (Reply)

Balami Sheep Male With Ladoum / Advice On CLEFT PALATE / My New Gsd, Pls Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.