Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,516 members, 7,868,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Laptop Wahala - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Laptop Wahala (215 Views)

Work From Home Wahala / Palmcredit Wahala / Dispatch Riders And Their Many Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Wahala by Chijioke4535(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good day family, trust you're all doing well
I'm learning video and photo editing and it has been so difficult for me to go further due to I don't have a laptop to practice with which made learning kinda difficult for me......
Pls If you have a spare laptop that you aren't using again pls kindly help me with it, I would forever be grateful to you😫🙏🙏
THANK YOU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Habits Will Ether Make Or Mar You (content 2️⃣) / What Happened To Me Immediately I Started Selling Hot Products Online / "To Men Who Want To Be Independent In The Next 10 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.