Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Wife Messed Up Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Messed Up Again (3923 Views)

I Messed Up. / My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Afodot0022:
I know you guys will castigate me. Some are even saying am being insecured. Can you take it when the wife you married and taking good care is not been faithful or honest i. Her dealings with you. I am far from being insecured but even if i am now, she made me be so. How do you want me to trust a woman that have fail me in so many ways and you still want me not to be insecured living with her. Honestly you guys dont get it. I am not that kind of man thag expose my home but for me to do this now, its because i cant take it no more. The pain its costing me is much. If you are married you wilk understand better. How can i live with a woman that gives me reasons to doubt her

You talk too much.

And that Hoe out of your house and have your sanity back.

She will eventually destroy you. All these failed old cargos cum ladies here saying you're insecure are birds of same feathers.

A cheat as a wife will send you to the great beyond before your time. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Trilz(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2023
A simPLE man will continue to be a simPLE man.
And I will keep preaching this.

Allow me teach you how to read your wife or anyone's WhatsApp messages directly on your phone.

You don't have to check her phone always.
Subscribe to my training and learn how to easily read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone.

NB. You will pay 1k token before I teach you.

Anyone is allowed to check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Brandiebird(f): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Sir, a married woman has no business chatting to men! You’re really weak and this woman will send you to your grave if you don’t set her straight or kick her out. She has ZERO respect for you! Have some shame and don’t let her run your life like this.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
All your post is always about your wife.

Shey na only you Waka come? undecided

Continue!

I tire for the guy.

Hin don make Nairaland tire me self with him and hin wife matta.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Afodot0022:
I know you guys will castigate me. Some are even saying am being insecured. Can you take it when the wife you married and taking good care is not been faithful or honest i. Her dealings with you. I am far from being insecured but even if i am now, she made me be so. How do you want me to trust a woman that have fail me in so many ways and you still want me not to be insecured living with her. Honestly you guys dont get it. I am not that kind of man thag expose my home but for me to do this now, its because i cant take it no more. The pain its costing me is much. If you are married you wilk understand better. How can i live with a woman that gives me reasons to doubt her

Divorce her nau. What is your problem young man.
Do not ever disturb the peace of the site with your wife matta ever again, so ti gbo!.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Afodot0022:
■But my people is it possible for a guy to send such kinda message to a married woman if there is nothing attached. Pls am just tired of this woman called my wife cos i decided to give her a second chance because of my two daughters but it seems she is just ready to use her own hand to destroy her marriage. Even though there is nothing going on with the both, how do i believe her this time with the previous experience have had with her. How will a married woman be so stupid and foolish and never learnt from her mistake. Pls i know you guys will abuse and insult me for accepting her back but honestly i am also regretting aswell and am ready to send her back to her family. I have had enough of all of this. God marriage is not easy atall.
1. I have read several of your stories and one thing I don't understand is what your particular intention is.

■ In September 2022, you came to inquire as to whether to divorce your wife because she password-ed her phone and refused you access — you mentioned your wife does not bother accessing your phone since it has always been password-ed. The following is what you asked claimed in that thread
Afodot0022:
Fortunately, i picked up her phone last night and what i saw was so devastating, i noticed she was still chatting with the guy and also exchanging love words together. My wife told the guy that she loves him and also miss him so much. This was just a little out of their conversation. I was so mad and screenshot those chat and send to my self for evidence cos she can deny anything deniable. I sent those shots to out church pastor, her dad, her mom and also all her siblings to know what their daughter was doing under my roof. Her dad has been apologizing that i should forgive her but seriously am so hurt emotionally right now and just felt like leaving the marriage cos to trust her henceforth will be difficult.
Pls what advice can you give i do and also did i over reacted by sending those screenshot out to her family and pastor. I need to know cos am confused. Pls pardon my english and typo errors.
■In October 2022, this is what you came telling you you wish to divorce your wife refusing to block the man whom you claim she is having an affair with. undecided
Afodot0022:
Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me. She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie. So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally. Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland. Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.
■In November, you came back to tell us that your wife wants to move out of the house but you are unwilling to give her permission to. undecided
Afodot0022:
At times she won't be able to do her wify responsibility. Now becos of the issue we had together recently, my wife had made attempt to leave the home and rent an apartment in her working place to live there just ro reduce stress on her.. In as much as i know it was my fault that made her to take such drastic decision, i am not ready to let her go cos i don't want to leave seperately with my family. She is ok with the move but i am not, cos i dont have that confidence in her again what she might be doing by the time she start living alone. Now i cant relocate with them to the place cos my work is closer to when we stay presently and the environment is better than staying in barracks. Also the place we live presently is very economical cos we pay very low house rent dues to family connection which has help us to save and not paying rent at the moment. Now i dont know what to do whether to allow my wife go with my kids to stay at her working place while i stay where we are now presently. I can imagine myself living like a bachelor while am married. she agree i will be coming to visit them but we all know its not easy to meet up attimes. Now pls i need advice if i should let her go, or stay . Although we have settle our issues but she still insist she wants to go.
■ Early January, you come with another complaint which is whether you should cause your same wife to quit her job to become a stay-at-home-wife instead. undecided
Afodot0022:
My decision now is for her to take the kids with her to the barracks to stay with her and will also change their school, i will be going there when i have the time to check on them. I can't change our present location now cos the place is closer to my own work and the apartment is almost rent free reason why i decided to stay put cos its not easy with rent in Lagos. [/b]
The problem now is that if i allow them to go, at anytime, they might sent my wife to enugu for 6 month to do her mandatory course and there will be no choice, the kids will be back to me and will also start changing school again which is not good for the kids. The job has been like a curse to the family rather than a blessing. [b]Should my wife resign the job and get another job closer to home so she can have time for her family or i should let her go to the barracks alone or with my kids and will be visiting them once in a while even though i as a man i have needs aswell and dont know how that needs will be meant when she leaves. I am just in a dilemma now and need an advice expecially from married couples and those that have experience such or couples that live apart due to work or something else. Pls pardon my typo errors. I will appreciate frontage from the mod for more inputs.

It isn't even the end of January and you are back telling us tales of the same wife cheating on your still. At this point I am led to ask you what exactly it is you want out of your marriage, assuming there is indeed a marriage to begin with. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by techWriter3: 4:11am On Jan 31, 2023
All your regiedster ieds always about your wife
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Beremx:
Third chance loading....

Oga rest abeg! If you haven't cheated on your wife too, kindly give her your phone to check.

This is a very stupid statement.
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:01am On Jan 31, 2023
Brandiebird:
Sir, a married woman has no business chatting to men! You’re really weak and this woman will send you to your grave if you don’t set her straight or kick her out. She has ZERO respect for you! Have some shame and don’t let her run your life like this.

This is how a well trained woman with honour should talk.

I believe the other ones are either crazy inexperienced students or plain prostitutes.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by jimmychang: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2023
My nigga it seems you want to die before your time.Even of you forgive your wife you might never trust her again.Any time she do anything suspicious your alarms will scream.This will lead to constant thinking which will result to bad heath for you.

Free the woman my dear.Let her go.You didn't fail in the marriage your wife did.If your wife is not taking steps to make you trust her then let her go.

Most partners who cheat when given a second chance they cheated again and again till they don't care or give a Bleep.She will never stop with what you have written.
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by JohnOkolo: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day nairalanders. Its good to meet the family again and happy new year. I know majority of people here will be familiar with my story base on my previous trends. If you are unaware, you can go to my previous trends to get better perspective. Family, another one don happen again o. You all know i told you that i caught my wife cheating with a guy some times ago. I forgave her and gave her a second chance, but it seems that word that a cheat will always be a cheat is damn true. After all the issues that have happened between myself and i, another issue of unfaithfulness was unraveled today. I noticed my wife was chatting with someone on whatsapp and when i got closer to her, she became uncomfortable and this made me to request for her phone to know whatsup. I noticed there is this guy she was chatting with and in that chat, it was obvious that she deleted the previous conversation she had with the guy. In holding the phone, a chat from this guy entered and reads... PLS MAKE SURE YOU DELETE THIS CHAT O. I DON'T WANT WAHALA. When i saw this chat, i was shocked and also marvelled that what could make the guy send such message to my wife if they have not been have something in common. I acted as if it was my wife that was chatting and start wining the guy to know better. The guy was saying things that look like she has something to do with my wife. One of the chat was that, he knows that he is safe cos he is sure he is always in a safe hand with her. I was angry and furious when i saw all this. I asked her what was going on between the both but you know women, she denied and started crying that there is nothing going on between she and the guy. But my people is it possible for a guy to send such kinda message to a married woman if there is nothing attached. Pls am just tired of this woman called my wife cos i decided to give her a second chance because of my two daughters but it seems she is just ready to use her own hand to destroy her marriage. Even though there is nothing going on with the both, how do i believe her this time with the previous experience have had with her. How will a married woman be so stupid and foolish and never learnt from her mistake. Pls i know you guys will abuse and insult me for accepting her back but honestly i am also regretting aswell and am ready to send her back to her family. I have had enough of all of this. God marriage is not easy atall.

Sorry you will cry for eternity and another 365 days.

Never ever forgive a cheat
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Killerbag36: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2023
You're a fool i pray ur wife nd her boyfriend endup killing u soon idiot

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Nelgenius4me(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2023
Cheating is a game to your wife ,if you can't condone her Cheating why not send her away for good. It is possible she is into "Hook up" as a side hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Duke007(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2023
See, you need iron clad evidence to nail her.
Do you have access to her phone?
I will suggest you install a spy software on her phone, with this, you get to see every chat she does and confront her with iron clad evidence as needed. You can get this from a phone tech shop at a token. Do did and end this shit.
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Duke007:
See, you need iron clad evidence to nail her.
Do you have access to her phone?
I will suggest you install a spy software on her phone, with this, you get to see every chat she does and confront her with iron clad evidence as needed. You can get this from a phone tech shop at a token. Do did and end this shit.

I don’t think need he needs proof beyond reasonable doubt. On the preponderance of available evidence, I think his wife is guilty. A woman should be loyal always. That is the rule and any deviation from that means she’s not ready for a marriage. Women don’t love but should be submissive and loyal. Their every action should demonstrate their loyalty to the union.

In this marriage, the husband is the problem.
He has refused to take action in the face of overwhelming evidence of disloyalty by his wife. He should therefore take introspective look into his own values and worth as a man.

It is a very simple matter. It is either he wields the big stick or accepts his wife the was she is.
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by StPete: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
You’re sincerely playing with high blood pressure or depression. I know it is not easy to divorce like some people may think but if your mother is alive or have a single sister, kindly take your kids to them while you send monthly upkeep or ask them to come to your house to stay and look after your kids

Divorce that woman fast! She will bring you bad luck and early death

1 Like

Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by mrblessed(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
What do you want us to tell you? The truth that you already know?
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Rinoxy: 7:52am On May 27, 2023
Afodot0022:
I understand your feelings my brother, as I was once there. People can throw stones and criticize you when they've not being in your shoes. It's well with you my brother.
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by Ovieemmanuel: 8:32am On May 27, 2023
Afodot0022:
guy go smoke igbo. If na woman matter carry u come this world e don doo ehhh
Re: My Wife Messed Up Again by UYEMDO35(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2023
This one is obviously still a baby husband. Your wife is manipulating your head and you are falling for it. When women know you are deeply in love with dem and you act like you can’t do without them, they turn your heart to foot match. Your wife cheated on you and u caught her red-handed and u gave her a second chance,sir! A cheat will always be a cheat. When you forgive her you will either irritate her more or she will end up walking all over you which you obviously don’t mind because you lack self respect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance / Challenges Of The First Born. / Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.