Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. (1202 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by imagrg(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
I give my new lady friend 250k monthly to talk care of herself with as a struggling business man but she oftentimes sends messages to me asking for recharge card.

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by RoyalBlu(f): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Just hold on.

They're coming to crown you.

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by Brandiebird(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
She’s a bad girlfriend! Dump her, pm me, and I promise I won’t ask for recharge card, instead I’ll manage that 250k monthly stipend. I bet you I’m prettier, smarter, curvier than her. Op! I’m waiting for your dm 😘

8 Likes

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin
Are you a novice to the women's world?

An average nigerian banny has the mentality of 'My husband's money belongs to us,but my money belongs to me".

So op, it's well.
Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by Tokskob2008: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why are you giving her monthly stipend of 250k in the first place when she isn't an orphan

3 Likes

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
imagrg:
I give my new lady friend 250k monthly to talk care of herself with as a struggling business man but she oftentimes sends messages to me asking for recharge card.

That's some lie

3 Likes

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by siofra(f): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Continue lying 😒😒😒🙄

1 Like

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by Brandiebird(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
toujurs:
Hungry pig

I know it’s more than you earn in a month so I understand the jealousy 🤪
Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by house10studios: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Brandiebird:
She’s a bad girlfriend! Dump her, pm me, and I promise I won’t ask for recharge card, instead I’ll manage that 250k monthly stipend. I bet you I’m prettier, smarter, curvier than her. Op! I’m waiting for your dm 😘
u go manage 250k, wow, see ur mouth

1 Like

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by jogsman01(m): 3:08am On Jan 31, 2023
imagrg:
250k? Shey you dey whine me ni?

1 Like

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by imagrg(m): 4:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Okay.

Waiting!

And armed to the dick! grin[color=#990000][/color]
RoyalBlu:
Just hold on.

They're coming to crown you.

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by imagrg(m): 4:51am On Jan 31, 2023
Your picture please.
You may not show your face...just the curves. cool
Brandiebird:
Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by imagrg(m): 4:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Just to help her buy the necessities she requires monthly instead of pestering me for money on daily basis. Similarly, that may keep her off the streets.
Tokskob2008:
Why are you giving her monthly stipend of 250k in the first place when she isn't an orphan

1 Like

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by imagrg(m): 5:01am On Jan 31, 2023
Why do you think so?

It's just for her to get some financial respite.

I feed some indigent people around me that don't have any affiliation with me too on daily basis. So, it's no big deal that I treat my lover to the best comfort I can provide with my limited resources though.
IbrahimSkiba:

That's some lie

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by imagrg(m): 5:20am On Jan 31, 2023
You make me laugh like a junkie.

Some people here even do more.

What do you think 250k can buy in the present economic reality?

I treat my women well, at least, I try to satisfy them sexually and financially to the best of my ability because they provide me with the pleasure I naturally deserve as a man. Do you treat the cow that feeds you with milk with ignominy?

No. Women have that pleasure you need, to offer...not just kpekus but tenderness and submission to your lustful disposition.

If this is offered for free we would all take it for granted. So you have to pay a price for it. The reason for the huge bride-price in some parts of the East.

Believe it or not, women deserve more than they get from us. And that's a fact!
siofra:
Continue lying 😒😒😒🙄

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by Earthstorms(m): 6:09am On Jan 31, 2023
imagrg:

Giving her an extra 100k per month for recharge card will not be a bad idea, after all your father is Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by vincenteger: 6:41am On Jan 31, 2023
If you can give her 250k for a month
Is it 5k recharge card that you can't not give her.
Well I sell sense, for you only.
Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2023
Brandiebird:

Lol.. my belle.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2023
imagrg:
Just to help her buy the necessities she requires monthly instead of pestering me for money on daily basis. Similarly, that may keep her off the streets.

You think you can keep a lady who belongs to the streets off the Streets? Blood Pressure go just kill you. Lol.
Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by Isabi4lov: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2023
Make it 300k grin
Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
imagrg:
Why do you think so?

It's just for her to get some financial respite.

I feed some indigent people around me that don't have any affiliation with me too on daily basis. So, it's no big deal that I treat my lover to the best comfort I can provide with my limited resources though.

Then why bringing the issue to social media, Mr philanthropist
Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Earthstorms:

Giving her an extra 100k per month for recharge card will not be a bad idea, after all your father is Dangote.

Lol
Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by ItisWell22(f): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
250k 😂

Why does this sound like a lie? 😁

And someone up there is already requesting for a DM. 😢
Re: My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
ItisWell22:
250k 😂

Why does this sound like a lie? 😁

And someone up there is already requesting for a DM. 😢

angry

(1) (Reply)

Will You Do This For 50 Million Dollars?? / How Do You Feel When A Girl Promises To Show Up And Doesn't Come / The Girl That Called Me 'A Typical Nigerian'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.