Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) (15826 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Itohanmiwa: 6:12am On Jan 31, 2023
grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Afamed:
Over to those celebrating Mediocrities in their states,

Over to those who fail to hold their states Govs responsible

Ganduje Gan Aiki

At least that useless daru dapo dey see him matešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£,if nah to construct motorcycle road nah there you go dey see that one.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Stylz69(m): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2023
For the very first time since 1999, every day you must see the word Anambra on the lips of every bigoted swine on Nairaland ; why?

Because a man from the SE dared to contest against a Yoruba man. It wasnā€™t an issue when he was in PDP, if that was the case they would be focusing on the ā€œfailuresā€ of the party pre-2015. He moved to a small unknown party, became a big threat to them and now they compare Anambra with every other state.

No URCHIN is campaigning based on the achievements of the APC from 2015 to date, the question is WHY?

Obi will be fine whether or not he wins, Atiku will be fine whether or not he winsā€¦ another question for you is, can you survive another 4-8 years of an APC administration?

Vote wisely
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Roboto11: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:
This feels like 1980, Others are going to cloud and you are having on premise data center, make una de innovate, donā€™t just build because others did. Saving terabytes in a country where u have to ensure the center is constantly powered isnā€™t a good idea, I know this is an elephant project to milk us but if you are in IT, you will laugh over this sort of thingsā€¦
Even the US high and top secret data are stored in private clouds which is way cheaper and maintained by the vendors. Na wa ohhhhh

Shut up.

You sre talking complete rubbish.

Do you think the US government would store its confidential information in the cloud?

No responsible government would do that.

Na to dey wail una sabi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Joshtaylorayne: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Come back in 4year s time u will see it has been abandoned come to Abuja and see abandoned government property the northā€™s keep erecting building they canā€™t keep for too long but I like their development mindset
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by musazulyadain: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2023
Is good to hear
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Sammy07: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2023
Stylz69:
For the very first time since 1999, every day you must see the word Anambra on the lips of every bigoted swine on Nairaland ; why?

Because a man from the SE dared to contest against a Yoruba man. It wasnā€™t an issue when he was in PDP, if that was the case they would be focusing on the ā€œfailuresā€ of the party pre-2015. He moved to a small unknown party, became a big threat to them and now they compare Anambra with every other state.

No URCHIN is campaigning based on the achievements of the APC from 2015 to date, the question is WHY?

Obi will be fine whether or not he wins, Atiku will be fine whether or not he winsā€¦ another question for you is, can you survive another 4-8 years of an APC administration?

Vote wisely

I'm not an APC member but but you guys started it by Calling those supporting him Yoruba Muslim. Isn't that tribal?
Una said na only Yoruba Muslims go vote for him.

Anyways, Asiwaju has my votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by emoboy4u: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:
This feels like 1980, Others are going to cloud and you are having on premise data center, make una de innovate, donā€™t just build because others did. Saving terabytes in a country where u have to ensure the center is constantly powered isnā€™t a good idea, I know this is an elephant project to milk us but if you are in IT, you will laugh over this sort of thingsā€¦
Even the US high and top secret data are stored in private clouds which is way cheaper and maintained by the vendors. Na wa ohhhhh
You are not in IT, you are just following trend. No government will put their data in a third-party's facility. Remember cloud sef is someone else's data center.

Commend the Government please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by emoboy4u: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Roboto11:

Shut up.

You sre talking complete rubbish.

Do you think the US government would store its confidential information in the cloud?

No responsible government would do that.

Na to dey wail una sabi.
I taya oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by JustforMen: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2023
you dont know what you are saying, sir!
Nigerian law prohibits public data to the cloud like so many other countries. therefore On-Prem is the feasible option.

Megabig:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:
but it is a cloud computing data center.. we have one in Abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by emoboy4u: 7:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Joshtaylorayne:
Come back in 4year s time u will see it has been abandoned come to Abuja and see abandoned government property the northā€™s keep erecting building they canā€™t keep for too long but I like their development mindset
I doubt you know what Data center is - a tier 4 for that matter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:

Why embarrassing yourself in the public please. As if you are the IT officer of the country.
You don't know the technical details of the project and a good IT person with idea of cyber-security will know that not every detail of such project will be in public domain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by tamdun: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2023
easyfem:
north is the prblm we have in this country ... i knw AWOLOWO will be regretting his action by bringing this pple to us and we keep calling ONE NIGERIA why we dont share the same value in anything , even the so call muslim they practice in that side diff from the Muslim we practice in south side ....... dont bother to insult me ............. ask yourself , what value do they add to society positively ............
The bolded is a lie,stop saying what u don't know

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

Don't be silly!

Stop comparing a project built nearly 10 years ago or more with a project built today!

I'm not a Tinubu supporter, but what are you implying? Haven't you seen hospitals built in developed countries and some states across the Federal Republic of Nigeria which were built in the 80s and 90s which still look very modern till today? What good is a hospital if it dies within less than 2 decades? What good is a hospital if it will be archaic within a short period of time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2023
easyfem:
north is the prblm we have in this country ... i knw AWOLOWO will be regretting his action by bringing this pple to us and we keep calling ONE NIGERIA why we dont share the same value in anything , even the so call muslim they practice in that side diff from the Muslim we practice in south side ....... dont bother to insult me ............. ask yourself , what value do they add to society positively ............

What are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

What are you saying?
He is a tribal jingoist. I dont know why the mods still allow him on this forum

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by masseratti: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:
please don't embarrass yourself online data centers are the places clouds data's are stored oga,plus it's the North ,they can use solar to power it for more stable supply of electricity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2023
And where do you think the cloud storage is located?
Megabig:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by boldtruthalways: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2023
How many projects has Buharii commissioned in Southern Nigeria? He really destroyed the unity and diversity of Nigeria. May anything like Buharii never happen to Nigeria again. It was a total disaster.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Roboto11:
Wow.

Another brilliant project in Kano.

Wetin dem dey do for east sef?

Continue asking. Na there you go old šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Stylz69(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Sammy07:

I'm not an APC member but but you guys started it by Calling those supporting him Yoruba Muslim. Isn't that tribal?
Una said na only Yoruba Muslims go vote for him.

Anyways, Asiwaju has my votes

Who is ā€œyou guysā€?
Igbos? Christians? People with brains? PDP members? Be specific who ā€œyou guysā€ are?

It is your civic responsibility to vote and it is your choice to place your vote for the candidate of your choice. It is also your decision to vote based on whatever your beliefs are ā€¦. Youā€™ve got one vote (not votes)ā€¦ I will check up on you in 3 years time. Waiting to know who ā€œyou guysā€ are though
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2023
oyin44:
Anambra people really suffered under obi...

See anambra hospital

Your ignorance and wickedness has no rivalries. Galaxy Backbone Ltd is wholly owned by the federal government of Nigeria.

In other words, Southeast and South-south oil and gas money freighted to the far north as has been the Modus operandi in this Buhari government.

Who sites national, existential infrastructure in a volatile, eruptive region?.

And to your other incitive query, I am pleased to educate you to the fact that Peter Gregory Onwubuasi Obi caused to be built and put into operation, the fastest constructed fully equiped university teaching hospital anywhere in Nigeria. That hospital was built from ground up within 2 years.

Situated at Amaku, Awka, this hospital continues to save lives of the people at rates they can afford even as we speak.

And it it didn't end there in regards to health care delivery to the good people if Omambala. Borromeo hospital Onitsha and countless others were fully rehabilitated and handed back to their original owners, the missionary for efficient operations. These facilities are still saving lives today.

Tinubu, on the other hand stole the only modern equipped department in Luth and converted it to his and his cousin's personal clinic. Equipped with Lagos State people's money. Barawo!

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by 4words: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:

I am tempted to say you are a Doune but I won't say so. Talking rubbish with so much confidence. IT indeed, so to you, the American government would have their countries data in private hands? Kai, don't let me insult you.

Every cloud has a physical storage. And no government of any nation will put the data of her citizen in the hands of private data storage facilities.

In the act of trying to sound knowledgeable in IT you ended up sounding stupid. Sorry but not sorry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by 4words: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2023
boldtruthalways:
How many projects has Buharii commissioned in Southern Nigeria? He really destroyed the unity and diversity of Nigeria. May anything like Buharii never happen to Nigeria again. It was a total disaster.

Blame your state government for embezzling the money meant to build your state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by astonished: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2023
When they mentioned storage cloud in IT you think they are talking of nature cloud, it's infrastructure somewhere in remote area, but accessable remotely for storage and retrieval.

Megabig:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by 3seriez(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2023
easyfem:

Hahaha. Funny people in this Nairaland grin
What value do you add to Nigeria or region yourself? If you're tired of Nigeria or North , go and start you're own pressure group, or join any of the existing ones and start with putting pressure on you're representatives and Governor for a split.
Don't come here and be asking Jamb questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by astonished: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2023
I wonder ooo, even with confidence

Dude must have think the cloud in IT is a nature cloud in terrestrial where our data is stored spiritually

4words:

I am tempted to say you are a Doune but I won't say so. Talking rubbish with so much confidence. IT indeed, so to you, the American government would have their countries data in private hands? Kai, don't let me insult you.

Every cloud has a physical storage. And no government of any nation will put the data of her citizen in the hands of private data storage facilities.

In the act of trying to sound knowledgeable in IT you ended up sounding stupid. Sorry but not sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Auzubillah, do you know what cloud is?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2023
oyin44:

Is buhari contesting for president. ..

Common sense has driven far from obi supporters

Which sense are u even talking about it's clear u are driven by deep hatred and nothing else has there been any reports of patients dieing in that hospital obi built? Why are you so passionate in posting pictures of the hospital building do you even know if the staffs and equipments inside that building is far better than the one in ur state?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by MrALIVE: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
oyin44:

Is buhari contesting for president. ..

Common sense has driven far from obi supporters
sense has also eluded someone who mentioned Obi in a post about Kano state.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by ArewaNorth: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
infofta:
nice
When will Nigeria have a central data base which include identities and fingerprint for its citizens.

Putting agencies under different ministries to work together requires changes in some Govt acts that established them.
When Pantami came he requested National Identity Management office be returned under Digital Economy from Presidency so that it will be easier for Govt to use NSP to gather the data of her citizens.
Should we have a sound NSA in the future he may advise next president for a centralized data base but atleast National Identity Management office is doing similar job, it requires the insertion of DNA to finish the job now. Now National Identity Management office has the captured data of more than 100m Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 23 People In FCT / Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Orders Import Waivers For 3 Modular Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.