Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) (15827 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
emoboy4u:
You are not in IT, you are just following trend. No government will put their data in a third-party's facility. Remember cloud sef is someone else's data center.

Commend the Government please.
We cannot commend them if the data center doesn't have backup facilities for redundancy.
And 2.2 PB in that thing. That's the biggest white elephant project I've ever seen.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by emoboy4u: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
PotatoSalad:

We cannot commend them if the data center doesn't have backup facilities for redundancy.
And 2.2 PB in that thing. That's the biggest white elephant project I've ever seen.
I'm sure you missed out on where he said the main is at Abuja, these are the backups

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by NSoul: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Roboto11:
41 terabytes of memory.

Yikes.

That's not alot frankly. I have at least half of that sitting in a NAS in my room closet.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Roboto11: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
NSoul:

That's not alot frankly. I have at least half of that sitting in a NAS in my room closet.

Memory and not Storage.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Megabig: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
4words:

I am tempted to say you are a Doune but I won't say so. Talking rubbish with so much confidence. IT indeed, so to you, the American government would have their countries data in private hands? Kai, don't let me insult you.

Every cloud has a physical storage. And no government of any nation will put the data of her citizen in the hands of private data storage facilities.

In the act of trying to sound knowledgeable in IT you ended up sounding stupid. Sorry but not sorry.
your father is dumb, bastard
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Roboto11: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:

Eat humble pie.

Most of you throw commonsense to the wind, all in the effort to see who can be the first to abuse government and your fatherland.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Roboto11:
Wow.

Another brilliant project in Kano.

Wetin dem dey do for east sef?

grin

I tell you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by Ubanz: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Roboto11:
Wow.

Another brilliant project in Kano.

Wetin dem dey do for east sef?
Are u sure u read that post very well, Abi anything south east dey run u belle?.

That facility is a federal government project, under ministry of communications.
Have u heard of Galaxy backbone before? It's a federal government agency.
That's their new office
Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by 4words: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Megabig:

I know you stupid Bleep will come for me. BAT will be your president, take that to the bank. Foolish man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures) by 4words: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
astonished:
I wonder ooo, even with confidence

Dude must have think the cloud in IT is a nature cloud in terrestrial where our data is stored spiritually

Hahahahaha this is funny... I was surprised when the guy kept mentioning cloud cloud cloud like some intangible or visible thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 23 People In FCT / Senate Asks Jonathan To Revert Petrol Pump Price To N65 / Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.