Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway (52257 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / ISWAP Kidnaps Passengers On Borno Highway / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by felzokugo(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Dikegodspower:
Wao
That's commendable
Wat is commendable?? If the govt did not chnge d naira do u think they'd hav given it out?
Think!!
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Elibaba1: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
I am waiting for that mumu boy to
Come and write “Anything to move me our darling country forward”.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by ASHAFA1212: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Buhari on duty
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Millz404(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
Lol. Anything to justify this dumb policy. We need money to buy things. That's what makes it a medium of exchange. If we begin using money to buy money, is that still money?

Mumu, you no fit do transfer? I pray cbn makes the new notes so scarce that in 6 months some people have not set their eyes on 1000 naira. Do transfer or go collect 100 naira from counter
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by ICEWIN: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2023
9jatriot:
The truth is that this policy is a good one, but the problem is that it was not well thought out and seems to be more out of vendetta than an actual monetary policy.

I thought by now there will be a lot of public awareness on how we can start using enaira and other electronic banking platforms rather than talking about cash swap. This is where I feel the CBN has failed
The only country that has successfully carried out cashless economy are sweden and denmark,a country whose population is not up to lagose state,meanwhile 9ja population is more than 250m people,65% are illitrate,90m set of people dont have access to internet,the government dont have control over the population,countries like USA,CHINA,RUSSIA their cashless economy is 4/10,9ja is not up to 0.9/10,but i believe a journey of a thousand mile begin with a step.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Dikegodspower:
Wao
That's commendable
LOL
IRONY OF LIFE!
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Seriousmata123: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Atleast they tried more than Buhari

Y are Delta civil servants against Okowa's victory at the poll ?

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Resurgent2016: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2023
alizma:
Don't be too fast to see it as good gesture, those riffraff may come for the money later but then, asking for it in new notes.

They will simply kidnap people returning to the community to collect their money bank in new notes grin

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Edoziesmart(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Why do you always use your alternate moniker to report people?

You that is reporting someone don't you know you are violating rule 19😒

Be a man for once and stop chasing clout here.
Life doesn't end here on Nairaland.

And once again stop supporting failed government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Yoaajok: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120544163:
Modafokas!

Brutal Deaths to all terrorists in Nigeria.
Again,
Death to all terrorists in Nigeria.

If you are here supporting terrorists out there, brutal deaths await you also.

(Quote this comment if you are one of the aforementioned.)

Let Nairalanders know you today.

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
So shall it be Insha Allah.

Brutal and heinous deaths to all their sponsors, lovers of their sponsors and all their family members above the age of 18 that love evil like them.

They will never die a peaceful death.
And they death shall come before 21 days.
So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

All terrorists deserve death.
Not forgetting their sympathizers and sponsors.
Death to Kashim Shettima?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Edoziesmart(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Millz404:

Mumu, you no fit do transfer? I pray cbn makes the new notes so scarce that in 6 months some people have not set their eyes on 1000 naira. Do transfer or go collect 100 naira from counter
Yes that's a good gesture. At least it will make the ₦1000 note to have value.

I support your motion to make ₦1000 scarce.
Because I don't see how our highest denomination will be easier to get on every penny job one do. You will see a pure water seller on the transit getting the ₦1000 note easily as if the money don't have value again.

In USA, $100 note is not that easy to get on day to day petty business, same with €500 for some European countries that uses the currency .

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by EmmyNorse(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2023
onyinye ekwensu
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Graficient: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Osobi32:
Na loan oooo..... They will be back to collect it when it has been changed to the new notes.

With interests on it. 100k to 150k

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by kay29000(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Terrorist don dey do charity work.... Interesting turn of invents, more to come as the day goes by.

I guess they felt it was better than to let the money waste. They probably thought the deadline was still yesterday.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Herbiodun09: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2023
This aint charity in any way
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Millz404:

Why insulting strangers on the Internet. Who raised you?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Goodlady(f): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2023
Dikegodspower:
Wao
That's commendable
Those that they can way-leigh in few weeks time and kidnap, tell their community to produce value of the notes given go them.
Terrorists dash you money you dey happy?
Na devil dash you money naa. He can ask for it anytime.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2023
These ones don collect loan wey Dem go surely pay back with large interests. grin

The fact that terrorists comfortably and conveniently move around the North is deeply worrisome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Brushstrokes20: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Wow grin.... # impossible is nothing!
# only in the shithole
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Rolings: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

@Rolings here is another one...which one has OPC done?? Skull mining

Is OPC a terrorist organisation like those ones you mentioned?

We are Omoluabis.....we dont kill our own people so buhari will be pained
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Billygee2u: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
ISWAP gave each person 100,000 naira while Buhari took 385,000 from each Nigerian

It is well
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Billygee2u: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2023
APC2:
They will invade the villages to collect their money after the deadline. The north is another republic inside Nigeria
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Perostick(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Ade3131:
Naija na another planet on its own.
my guy no be small thing ooooo

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by HellVictorinho7: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120544163:
Modafokas!

Brutal Deaths to all terrorists in Nigeria.
Again,
Death to all terrorists in Nigeria.

If you are here supporting terrorists out there, brutal deaths await you also.

(Quote this comment if you are one of the aforementioned.)

Let Nairalanders know you today.

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
So shall it be Insha Allah.

Brutal and heinous deaths to all their sponsors, lovers of their sponsors and all their family members above the age of 18 that love evil like them.

They will never die a peaceful death.
And they death shall come before 21 days.
So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

All terrorists deserve death.
Not forgetting their sympathizers and sponsors.
you will not die above them
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Hitmanslaughter: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Dikegodspower post=120521221]Wao
That's commendable

What's commendable in it. Glorifying the devil for not amputating your hand but cutting your fingers for no sin
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by HellVictorinho7: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2023
ICEWIN:

The only country that has successfully carried out cashless economy are sweden and denmark,a country whose population is not up to lagose state,meanwhile 9ja population is more than 250m people,65% are illitrate,90m set of people dont have access to internet,the government dont have control over the population,countries like USA,CHINA,RUSSIA their cashless economy is 4/10,9ja is not up to 0.9/10,but i believe a journey of a thousand mile begin with a step.
It will never work in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by HellVictorinho7: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Hitmanslaughter post=120546266][/quote] Are the political parties better?
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by membranus: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2023
Aboguede:
Make ipob share money oh, am on the road waiting shocked

Me just imagining how a lorry full of old naira notes will fall on the road near me and me using everything available to pack the cash shocked

I really need big money now kiss

You better run comot for the road mek ESN no come grab you go forest, and add to your problem.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Almaigaa: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

You just being STUPID this early morning of a new month..

A bigger SHAME to u and yuh lots

IPOB terrorist, stay away from me biko.

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Almaigaa: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2023
sweetjohn:
And Oduduwa has used you for rituals already

Rituals only take place in the EAST grin grin

Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Millz404(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Yes that's a good gesture. At least it will make the ₦1000 note to have value.

I support your motion to make ₦1000 scarce.
Because I don't see how our highest denomination will be easier to get on every penny job one do. You will see a pure water seller on the transit getting the ₦1000 note easily as if the money don't have value again.

In USA, $100 note is not that easy to get on day to day petty business, same with €500 for some European countries that uses the currency .

Yeah, I went to buy some things to cook rice yesterday, and I made transfer after buying, we all should get used to it. Even going to the barber today and it will still be transfer, where will I get the strength from to start looking for new notes.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway by Osariemen12: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2023
ISWAP has lifted more people from poverty than the APC administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.