Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Demon Known As Asmodeus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Demon Known As Asmodeus (667 Views)

The Demon Named Paimon / Biography Of Late South African Rap Star Jabulani Tsambo, Popularly Known As HHP / Photo ─ They Say An 'igbo Demon' Has Just Impregnated A Sex Doll, Lol!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HelpYourself(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Asmodeus is a king of demons.

He is strong, powerful and appears with three heads; the first is like a bull, the second like a man, and the third like a ram; the tail of a serpent, and from his mouth issue flames of fire." Also, he sits upon an infernal dragon, holds a lance with a banner and, amongst the Legions of Amaymon, Asmoday governs seventy two legions of inferior spirits.

Asmodeus, is a terribly destructive demon, the same as Samael, He sows dissipation and terror. —

This Asmodeus is, in the opinion of some, the ancient serpent who seduced Eve. The Jews, who call him Asmodai, made him the prince of demons, He shows himself astride a dragon, carrying in his hand a dart and a spear. ;He teaches men to make themselves invisible and teaches them secrets of astronomy . He also knows treasures, which he can be forced to discover; seventy-two legions obey him. It is still called Chammadai and Sydonai.

To summon this demon involves infant sacrifice and orgy with virgin boys between the ages of 4 and 7

1 Share

Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HelpYourself(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
This demon cannot manifest or possess a human body beyond 12 seconds and the body would be broken to pieces that it won't survive a second after the demon leaves
Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HelpYourself(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
I wanted to post the entire log of all the demon princes but I will stop here.

The over enthusiasts always sacre me away from.postimg on this forum

Because their Reckless commentary can push someone to try something they are no skilled for and it always ends in an unwanted outcome.

1 Like

Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by Shalommy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
This one is damn scary. shocked

1 Like

Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HelpYourself(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shalommy:
This one isdamn scary. shocked

Do not be except you intend invocation, if that's the case then you should be scared
Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by Shalommy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
GofuckYourself:
I wanted to post the entire log of all the demon princes but I will stop here.

The over enthusiasts always sacre me away from.postimg on this forum

Because their Reckless commentary can push someone to try something they are no skilled for and it always ends in an unwanted outcome.

cheesy cheesy Are you possess? If not, then continue.

2 Likes

Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HelpYourself(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Whenever I see people talk of knowledge and the internet I just smile.

It's like telling someone no need to go to medical school to become a surgeon you can read everything about the body on the internet.

Yes you can see diagrams 3d models and all kinds of information on engines but that doesn't make you a aeronautical engineer does it?

Spiritual knowledge is an abyss and some knowledge carry heavy costs.

Can you decided never to father children for life for spiritual knowledge?

Can you decide tfeed your spirit core to an entity every month to ensure knowledge?

Can you astral travel to receive knowledge for some knowledge can't be passed in human word ?

Can you allow yourself to be intentionally possessed by another spirit for knowledge to be passed ?

It's a life long pursuit with extreme consequences I wouldn't wish on another

I will share as much as I can with others in this earth life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by Franzinni: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ok this is interesting ... I am a skeptic, tho I have seen a couple of spiritual manifestations .. one as recent as 2 days ago.

But I don't want to give it power by acknowledging it. But I am curious to read your encounters
Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HelpYourself(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Franzinni:
Ok this is interesting ... I am a skeptic, tho I have seen a couple of spiritual manifestations .. one as recent as 2 days ago.

But I don't want to give it power by acknowledging it. But I am curious to read your encounters

When and were did you encounter this being?
Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by Franzinni: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
GofuckYourself:

When and were did you encounter this being?
I have a couple of experiences since childhood very strange and bizarre... I have even been to other planets (sort of) and to my surprise one of them was detailed in the movie a wrinkle in time, and everything was just as in that movie only I went there as a kid. I could fly at will too ..

I have heard a well speak to me

I have seen floating head, racing towards me, I have seen skeletons swimming through concrete walls like water.

I have woken up at night to see a dark figure watching me and as soon as I raised alarm, it dematerialized right before my eyes

I have been surounded by spiders about 40 of them in a room which I personally swept mopped and dusted only to lay down to sleep and intuition directed me to look and there they were all around me just waiting.,. I have video evidence for it ...

I have seen alot more but Everytime, I find a way to explain it logically ... Just to ignore it.
Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by Shalommy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Franzinni:
I have a couple of experiences since childhood very strange and bizarre... I have even been to other planets (sort of) and to my surprise one of them was detailed in the movie a wrinkle in time, and everything was just as in that movie only I went there as a kid. I could fly at will too ..

I have seen floating head, racing towards me, I have seen skeletons swimming through concrete walls like water.

I have woken up at night to see a dark figure watching me and as soon as I raised alarm, it dematerialized right before my eyes

I have been surounded by spiders about 40 of them in a room which I personally swept mopped and dusted only to lay down to sleep and intuition directed me to look and there they were all around me just waiting.,. I have video evidence for it ...

I have seen alot more but Everytime, I find a way to explain it logically ... Just to ignore it.
You are possessed. Do you fly at night?

1 Like

Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HelpYourself(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Franzinni:

Seems you have had quite an eventful life so far.
You can send me DM .
Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HeartlessMan: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
GofuckYourself:

Seems you have had quite an eventful life so far.
You can send me DM .

Oga I no gree. Respond to that guy here.
Una no fit just scare me finish come lock up. Finish it here biko. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by purples25(f): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Interesting and terrifying.
Re: The Demon Known As Asmodeus by HelpYourself(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Oga I no gree. Respond to that guy here.
Una no fit just scare me finish come lock up. Finish it here biko. angry

My dear friend, to scare you is not the aim, but if I did do that I want to take full responsibility and apologize.

Hence I have become more careful with information shared on spiritually openly from experience I have learned people are most times over zealous and irresponsibly enthusiastic most times and try things they should not be trying in the first place.

How are you doing dear friend ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fg Declares Personal POSSESSION Of Dollar Illegal / Helloooooooo! / Phcn And Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.