Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family (12827 Views)

Governor Eno Complains Of Being Distracted By Too Many Visits From Politicians / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Corrinthians(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
The family of the detained Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has raised the alarm, that the IPOB Leader had been complaining of intense ear discomfort, and persistent stomach ache.

Kanu’s younger brother, Prince Emmanuel, who raised the alarm after visiting him at the Abuja headquarters of the Department of Security Services, DSS, where he is currently detained, said that the IPOB Leader also complained that the DSS had continued to deny him’ access to his medications.

There was a viral voice note last Saturday claiming that Kanu had been poisoned, and urging violence against the Federal Government.

But Kanu’s brother in a swift response, refuted the anonymous claims, urging members of the public to disregard them and not resort to any violence.

He said he hoped to meet with the IPOB Leader on Monday, January 30 to hear from him the true situation of his health.

Prince Emmanuel in a post on his Facebook page, expressed concern over the health condition of his brother.

The post read: ”On our routine visit to see the Alpha Male, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu today at the DSS. I went in the company of Mike Ozekhome SAN.

“MNK complained of severe ear ache/discomfort which came about as a result of the intense torture meted out on him in Kenya before he was extraordinarily renditioned.

“He mentioned the DSS have consistently denied him all medical access to go for ear check up and possible surgery.

“He also mentioned the persistent stomach upset.”

In a separate post, Kanu’s brother expressed shock at the level of betrayal of the Biafra cause by some self-centered Igbo political elite.

He promised to disclose the identifies of the affected elite and their level of involvement.

“I was chilled to the marrow yesterday when I learnt our so called handful Igbo politicians, poisoned the hearts of elder Statesmen in Nigeria never to rally round or give IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ,the needed support.

“As always, nothing lasts forever. In the nearest time, their full names would be published with time and dates.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/nnamdi-kanu-complains-of-intense-ear-discomfort-persistent-stomach-ache-family/

9 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by God1000(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
This issue should be resolved abeg

All we want is dialogue and peaceful coexistence, equity and fairness.

The ethnic bigot that quoted me below with bullshit must have seen me as IPOP sympathiser for supporting Peter Obi.

You cantankerous, I don't even have to be an Igbo before supporting the candidate of my choice, show some respect.

You need psychiatric help

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Corrinthians(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
God1000:
This issue
Don't come capping shit on my thread. Your comments always sound idiotic. I know you would edit this into the trash you intend to type.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by ifytrik(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Let anything not happen to mnk else the kidnappers that kidnaped him from kenya will pay for it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Parachoko: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
E dey form RoboCop while he was in the UK

I can't believe the Supleme Leader can be this humble

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Kyase(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2023

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Corrinthians(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
See the people who insults others, calling them betrayers.😪

Meanwhile, anyone who is waiting on Kanu's family to release the names of the so called betrayers in due time is probably the most silly punk alive.

Remember Kanu himself promised to reveal the deal he struck with Atiku in 2019, when Obidients were Atikulating, that made him lift the no election in biafraland order. To this day, shigbain, Mazi hasn't told his piglets.🥺🥺

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Corrinthians(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kyase:

Na beans work be that
That is fr the stomach. Half cooked beans.

What about the ears? Looks like rats probably had sex and ejaculated inside them ears.💔💔🥺😪

Nelsey:
How have we lost our humanity, look at people excited
Has Kanu sympathised with the people whose lives have been cut short by his stupid misadventure? Wasn't he rather sympathetic about his dog that died? Is the like of his bingo worth more than the lives of those people?

What about those who were killed and their corpses eaten? Has he said any word of sympathies to the families? Has he apologized for radicalising Igbo youths, arming them, and pushing them to commit these grievous crimes against humanity?

Have you expressed regrets or sympathies over the lives lost?

You need 2by2 to reshape that head of yours so you can stop caping rubbish.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Tinubuadvocate: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
We igbo don't know Nnamdi kanu he should go and die peter obi is greater than Nnamdi kanu.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Kyase(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Corrinthians:
That is fr the stomach. Half cooked beans.

What about the ears? Looks like rats probably had sex and ejaculated inside them ears.💔💔🥺😪

Too much of beans dey cause ear problem too(excess protein)🤣🤣🤣

But that rat theory make sense ooo

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by ifytrik(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Corrinthians post=120523696]See the people who insults others, calling them betrayers.
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by triple996(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Biafra is bigger than kanu,
Simon Ekpa is now our saviour
Kanu can rot in jail

if kanu die we will roast 100 fl*th**ds across biafra land to sho how angry we are angry angry😡😡👺

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Ojiofor: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thief Tinubu supporters having a party right here. grin
Make them give ipob supreme leader some antacid to calm his stomach ulcer induced pain.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Aufbauh(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ojiofor:
Thief Tinubu supporters having a party right here. grin
Make them give ipob supreme leader some antacid to calm his stomach ulcer induced pain.

Yessooo because Obi people has abandoned their supreme director for 'one nijeriya election'.

It surprises me how quick known Ipobians threw their supreme director under the bus for Obi's desperate quest to rule the zoo.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by ifytrik(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
triple996:
Biafra is bigger than kanu, Simon Ekpa is now our saviour Kanu can rot in jail
MUMU MAN

1 Like

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Ojiofor: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Aufbauh:

Yessooo because Obi people has abandoned their supreme director for 'one nijeriya election'.

It surprises me how quick known Ipobians threw their supreme director under the bus for Obi's desperate quest to rule the zoo.

That one na Ipobians wahala wetin concern sabo like me?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by christistruth01: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
So how exactly does he plan to resurrect those he ordered his IPOB Cannibals to murder ?

The Prison Wardens should just give him some Dogonyaro Leaves water make we hear Word

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by M4A1carbine: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu..is even bigger than Prophet Mohammed. He is bigger than mere mortals like thiefnubuu and Buhari.

Agbado Idiats can go and take otapiapia.

BIAFRA as a Nation is constant...

Corinthians..aka..oyigboupdate..aka omenka.....I am now on this thread..lests banter agbado zombie. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by triple996(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
ifytrik:
MUMU MAN
Y d thing de pain u?
Biafra or death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Ckonnet: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nde iberibe, innocent bloods will hunt all of you till the end of time. Fraudsters with nothing reasonable to their name claims they want to liberate ala igbo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by ASAPFERG: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
ipob betrayed you for OBIora that will lule grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Osidazz19: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nigerian criminals always complain of medical problems once caught and always expect to be released just because they have medical issues.
having medical problems is not a way to get out of jail.

Do these idiots know how many people are having medical issues in prisons all over the world? Come and try this shit in the US, na for Prison you go die. Rubbish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by fastseo: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Government please release him so we could have peace in the land.

There has been increasing violence since his imprisonment in South East.

If u mean well for south-east please release him and let security forces identify criminals from those causing troubles because of kanu.
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Nelsey(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
How have we lost our humanity, look at people excited
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Spaxon(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Buhari
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
When the gbege start, e go touch both head slammers and Afonja Muslim miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Brendaniel: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nothing should happen to him
Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Emekaonline: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
This man has been abadoned because of Obi ambition. By the time Obi loses in February, they will remember him and agitation again. Hahahaha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by Realists(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mazi will need a referral from PMB for best ear Doctor. In life never make mockery of someone sickness for you might stuffer worse affiliction.

12 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by sammirano: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
I was thinking of better person nwanko Kanu. You served his country well and earned the respect of the people. For That monkey in jail, he will rot there.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by vacanci: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
That cannot be because he is in custody. free people dey sick too. even me i never fit go toilet for days now with stomach pain and bloating, so who cause am?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family by DSC7: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nothing must happen to Kanu....

I wish him quick recovery....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiola’s Wife Emerge UPN Lagos Governorship Candidate / Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) / Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.