Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Experience In NDLEA Jail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience In NDLEA Jail (37210 Views)

Just In: NDLEA Busts meth Labs in Lagos, Anambra, Arrests 2 Drug Barons, / Just In: NDLEA Arrests Queen Of Drug Cartel, Cross-border Trafficker In Taraba / Disgraced Abba Kyari Marks 47th Birthday In NDLEA Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by nicerod(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin grin

No wonder u no post for ashawo house again

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Generalwoodz:
We had a Sprite rubber pet unlike you who had a big bucket for urination.

The picture is still clear how we squeezed the cap of our tennage penis to fit into the rubber to pee afterward disacharged by pouring way through the strong barricaded little opening that was designed to let in air for disgruntled inmates.

The food!😂 I'll never forget in hurry the delicious delicacies that graced the hard floors we slept on. Three square meals bro! Egusi soups with big big meats! Oh, how soft the semo was...🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛

grin grin that peeing part got me, we actually did that too. When the constant opening of the pee bucket got too regular, the Presido instructed everyone to pee inside a plastic water bottle before emptying it into the main bucket, atleast the time duration for the ordour reduced.

As for the food, almost everyone that came visiting brought food for their wards and twice a day, the officers bought food for everybody.
Just that the food were in black leathers and y
We ate with our bare hands like savages except you have a plastic spoon from food from your wards, metal spoons weren't allowed. Lol

7 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Candidlady:
This man

kiss

This woman cool
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
epondudu:
Op you are a fantastic story teller I love this your write up.
Please continue smoking it's seems that thing gives inspiration. grin

Hahahahahahahahaha, shebi I write this experience while sober, I don't need to get high to get inspired. I've been writing stories since primary school.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Raymond0008:
How much dem use bail you?

Never had any issues with either Ndla, police or Efcc.

Lowkey is the best life.

If you agree to send me the money, I'll tell you.
grin

Me too I've been lowkey to a fault, I don't even have time to greet nobody, my head phones are always on.

Still bad belly folks make squad reach my house, one can't be too careful though, fake folks and haters choke everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mercury12:

Your resolution is what matter most. It makes your story worth reading.
I feel sad seeing people that their life had been damage by various hard drugs.
Rehab centers and psychiatric hospitals are filled with their lots.

So if you should stay away from drugs then do not because you fear being rearrested by the police or NDLEA but for your mental health and general wellbeing

Thanks bruh, even though I control my drug intake, not everyone has the ability to control theirs. The fear of being arrested is the beginning of wisdom.

I hope I manage to stay completely clean this time. By God's grace.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Olachase:
And will you believe I was that officer that cut ur hair and slapped you, don't worry we will get you again, you felt you are smart by acting sick.😏😏

No worry eyes go jam again na boot I go take remove your teeth 😁😁😁

grin cheesy cheesy when the werey was cutting my head,he told me that he gets high more than me sef, but as na government property him be, he's safe. He made me pick my sweet curls afterwards and do frog jump to go dispose them before trashing me mercilessly with an engine cable while smiling happily.

I was made to say thank you after the lashes, some people no go make heaven, walahi

Small boy wey I go deck if we meet one on one for street. Na why them no dey Waka anyhow, boys for don fall them tire... grin

33 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

No wonder u no post for ashawo house again

Werey grin I don leave that ashawo thread for una, the begging culture and derailment is an eyesore

BTW na esteemo tales I been the drop and brothers were hating on me, so I humbly bowed out. No be like say person dey earn money for posting sexcapedes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by epondudu: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Therock5555:

Hahahahahahahahaha, shebi I write this experience while sober, I don't need to get high to get inspired. I've been writing stories since primary school.
Wow...
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Madmazel99(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
I can relate but Na only one day I spent there. We were bailed the following day. Na common trespassing carry me enter Cell.

All through the night, I no even close my eyes. While some of my friends dey snore. With plenty mosquito bites and tight cell room. A night day felt like 3 days.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by VeryWickedGoat: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Therock5555:
My neighbor Hood choke as everyone wanted to see who the unlucky scapegoat was. The walk of shame was unbearable, I could see my neighbors gasping in horror, I am probably the most snobbish dude around, I do mind my business to a total dot, I don't roll with area folks, I hardly laugh with anybody except you find favour in my eyes, I keep to myself, hence I was arrested alone.

You were set up by an envious Nigerian that can't just stand seeing someone doing well on his own.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by VeryWickedGoat: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Therock5555:
Anyway I'm back to my parent's house. Back to square one, my properties were either sold, given out while few were returned back to my parent's house.

By who? NDLEA?? shocked
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Sucre6: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Op you should consider writing as a side hustle I enjoyed reading your right up, consider giving up loud bro, i use loud to cook jollof rice ones in a while though, i dont smoke it,
You go dey alright baba

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Hungerbadoo: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bleep NDLEA
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Georgekyrian(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
RICH KIDS
I stoned since immediately after secondary, NDLEA no send me, mama no send, na only me send myself.:
I’m becoming the man I’m dreaming to become anyway

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by seanwilliam(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Omihanifa:
Somewhere in nasarawa cheesy
ashewo brother , how u Dey ?
U no Dey show for headquarter again grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by udomma1005(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin grin
Your choice of diction & humor is so pleasant, though it seems you were in a fix @NDLEA,na laff I carry start till I conclude your matta grin
Na man your papa be, him be my papa spec dem dat year wey my elder bro head dey shake. Though you said u do weed for cruise, comot body ogbeni b4 u go enta market one day, after all after November, na December dey follow sure_sure!
Find one day, go back go buy brew for that officer wia been correct, make him go the give others the strength to carry on, every thing nor be fire for fire, na him been give u assurance like Chioma, say light dey @de end of de tunnel cool

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by brain54(m): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2023
Hey junkie

Now you don be ex convict oh! 😜

I enjoy your Tory sha
 I bet you weren’t thinking of writing it while in the cell

You go Dey alright!
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Spandau: 2:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Candidlady:
This man

kiss

The future is this man!
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by PraisesPblaze(m): 3:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Truly sad bro. Being restricted of movements or freedom and knowing fully well that you are been kept there intentionally by Fam is really torturing.
I really hope you are done with that life too; it is not going to be easy though but you will get a big win over the craving.

Good to have you back bro

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Surgeman: 4:04am On Feb 01, 2023
I get Canadian loud if you want.
Just bring ya own rizla.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by tyllapia: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2023
Same scenario with my dad but not a drugs stuffs, he only came to confirm if it's true his son was arrested and he went back home to chill, his elder brother bailed me out, he insisted it was study he sent me not to get involved in silly cult stuffs. I couldn't go back for my hnd all because of the Bleep ups.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by WantsandMore: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2023
udomma1005:
grin grin
Your choice of diction & humor is so pleasant, though it seems you were in a fix @NDLEA,na laff I carry start till I conclude your matta grin
Na man your papa be, him be my papa spec dem dat year wey my elder bro head dey shake. Though you said u do weed for cruise, comot body ogbeni b4 u go enta market one day, after all after November, na December dey follow sure_sure!
Find one day, go back go buy brew for that officer wia been correct, make him go the give others the strength to carry on, every thing nor be fire for fire, na him been give u assurance like Chioma, say light dey @de end of de tunnel cool
lol..Lol.. countries dey legalize & nobody dey enter market oh...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by owagbeba: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Therock5555 post=120525084][/quote]

Brother
 glad you are out.

What’s the next move? Staying at home eating and playing PS gaming?

Bro
 no time.,, no dulling
. Get a skill or more skills
 do something to make money roll. We move!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by praisecity(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:

This would be a long read, bear with me, this is how short I can summarise everything.

On the 20th of this month, I got awoken by a brutal knock on my door. The knocker wouldn't state who they were and wouldn't stop knocking violently either, even though I just woken up, I had a gut feeling that something bad was absolutely going to happen.

I had just gotten a fresh stash of MJ earlier in the week and it was proudly sitting on my center table. I immediately grabbed it and wrapped it in my blanket before I went to get the door.

My fears were confirmed when 5 fully kitted NDLEA officers pushed me back in, demanding that I bring it out, I didn't need a soothsayer to inform me that I was so screwed but as a bad guy, I feigned ignorance.

That didn't stop them from wrecking my room thoroughly until they found my weed stash, two sweet slaps landed on both my cheeks, still they never stopped searching until my house was looking like a hurricane ran through. Not even my food items were spared.

When they were satisfied, handcuff landed on my wrists as I was led out after being allowed to put on trousers and a T-shirt.

My neighbor Hood choke as everyone wanted to see who the unlucky scapegoat was. The walk of shame was unbearable, I could see my neighbors gasping in horror, I am probably the most snobbish dude around, I do mind my business to a total dot, I don't roll with area folks, I hardly laugh with anybody except you find favour in my eyes, I keep to myself, hence I was arrested alone.

Two brothers were picked up from a hotel nearby before we arrived at their holding facility. It all felt like a dream until we were flung into a rather large cell which had approximately eight other guys, the Jail 'Presido' as he was referred to had an amputated left arm.

As per 'comrades in 'Igboh', we were asked reasons for being there and spent some minutes getting to know ourselves. A rural leader's son was there also, dude was blowing dope and strolling on the road when he was accosted. The Presido asked us to feel welcomed and gave us some tips on what to do next in order to be freed quickly.

The cell is a hundred times better than that of a Police station, there was a small short rug carpet where the Presido and his vice sat or laid, another big mat contained the others, we the new entrants had to manage bare floor. Thankfully there were no bed bugs or insects, and the stink wasn't too bad, a plastic bucket was placed at one corner for urine collection. The only time the place smelled would be when someone wanted to take a leak and uncover the bucket. Damn.

We the new comers were taken out to write down statements and call who would come bail us. I placed three calls to sure contacts but the major thing on my mind was how to drop update on my story thread, unfortunately my big phone was seized, so I had to manage the small one for calls, the phone had to be on speaker phone so that the officers could hear what ever was being communicated.

Unluckily, no one came for me that day, I was hungry like mad but I lacked appetite until I gave up hope and managed to partake in somebody's food after the Presido asked me to join the person.

As the Presido, any food that was brought for any of the inmates, he had the first choice of either partaking or taking which ever part of the food or drink before the owner of the food eats.

Before nightfall, five more guys were arrested, everywhere became congested. The way I laid down, I couldn't even turn or stretch my legs because I'll touch someone, somebody's legs were next to my head, my eyes were open all night long cause the leg kept falling on my head, damn it was dreadful, that was my first night in jail since I was born, I truly hated myself.

Next day, one of my called contacts arrived and started negotiations, I wasn't privy to how much was discussed, I was only brought out so he could identify me before I was taken back to cell.

While he went to source for funds, the second contact I called arrived and promptly told them that my folks were in town, me wey write for statement say my people don park go back village, Choi naso matter wear Mini skirt.

They collected my dad's number and called him, not before mercilessly kicking my ass for writing false statement. My dad wasn't even In town that day but he promised to be back the next day.

The first contact was called to abort his fund raising mission because my dad took over the case. Naso my supposed one night turned to two nights.

On the third day my dad arrived and completely refueled the situation, he was expectedly very mad at me and fully committed me into their hands.
Matured man like me, I was being dragged from one office to another like generator rope, kneeling down and being trampled around like I robbed CBN.

My folks left without so much as a word to me. When I was thrown back to cell, the other guys were shocked to see me return, they couldn't believe that I wasn't freed yet. I didn't mind either, I had grown quite fond of the cell because food choke die, and I was already up to the position of vice Presido, the current Presido had only one leg, the former one was bailed out that morning.

Those NDLEA officers are raking in cash like crazy, the lowest bail collected per head was 15k, and that's if your folks know how to negotiate well, if you fall maga, them go collect you.

One G-boy that was caught with his babe shelled out 50k without complaining despite the fact that no single exhibit was found on him, he managed to throw away what he had on him before he was apprehended, but he still paid nonetheless.

My dad returned a day later with a new pair of clothing for me, I was glad I'll finally be out, he informed me that he'll be right back. Hahahahaha. I saw him two days later, Right back my foot, that man left back me, he simply paid for someone to bring me food twice a day.

Nobody spent more than 2-3 days there, if you did, then probability is that you'll be sent to Maximum prison in the state capital.
My hair that I have never completely cut since 2010 was ravaged with scissors, that was the first time scissors was touching my hair too, I still received 12 scintillating lashes on my back as payment for the dreadful haircut, I swear two drops of tears comot from my eyes, tears I never knew still existed, strong man in the trenches.

One of the officers really helped me, he was charging my small phone and taking my calls while passing me information when he could. We were allowed a phone call per day and toilet section only in the morning, afterwards, you're OYO.

To cut long story short, I finally became the only person left in the Cell, naso I became king for my lane, I was miserable, I'll spend all day singing to myself and rethinking about everything I could think off. I managed to remove a nail from the ceiling (don't ask me how, spider Man movies no be lie), and proceeded to incript my name on the wall of Fame which contained dozens of other names, I never shyed away from adding "FĂŒĂ§k NDLEA" any chance I got.

The officer that was charging my phone became concerned after awhile when he realized that I wasn't leaving there soon, I pleaded that he helped sign my undertaking letter to get me out, he agreed but informed me after enquires from his superiors that I was slated to remain there for atleast two months to recover completely. My folks felt that was the right decision for me.

Nobody asked for my consent, I was treated like a three year old, see old man like me dey knee down up and down.

When I got to know my dire situation, I faked an immediate Malaria syndrome, I threw up at a moment's notice and grabbed my head while rolling and shivering like an epileptic patient. That got their attention. Before then I only had opportunity to bathe once every two days cause I was allowed out by 6am everyday just to either sweep offices and pour out the bucket used for urine collection or use the latrine.

But due to my supposed condition, hot water was heated and I was even given Dettol soap to bathe with, the officers even bought more food for me and I was allowed to sleep in their boss office.

My folks were called and everything were signed, even though I still sorted out my bail money myself. Atleast I don comot.

Anyway I'm back to my parent's house. Back to square one, my properties were either sold, given out while few were returned back to my parent's house.

Heck I was smiling that no one touched my PlayStation, atleast I can continue my rehab at home while gaming all day long and eating mercilessly.

The down side is that, I'm being treated like a drug junkie, all my accounts have been seized and I'm only given money for specific things. Nothing spoil Sha, atleast I'll use this as a motivation to stop cruise.

I spent approximately seven days there, I swear it felt like 700 years....

God no go shame us...

So sorry for ur story but pls there is a different between jail, cell and detention.

If u are saying u are been put to jail which means curt din finish ur mater, and if u are been detained, curt still dey do ur mater.
But in ur own case u are been put to sell and not jail

I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by owagbeba: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Surgeman:
I get Canadian loud if you want.
Just bring ya own rizla.

Why not teach a “down” brother a skill to make the money roll. He doesn’t need loud, he needs a job

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by nicerod(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:

Werey grin I don leave that ashawo thread for una, the begging culture and derailment is an eyesore

BTW na esteemo tales I been the drop and brothers were hating on me, so I humbly bowed out. No be like say person dey earn money for posting sexcapedes.

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Surgeman: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Is that what he told you? 😏 Abeg carry your depressed oversabi self comot got here because your vibe is weird, man. Dey try laugh sometimes because youre so uptight you squeak when you walk.

The guy tell you say him no get skill? Or are you projecting your needs on him? Person wey dey try entertain us you Carry job matter enter here dey talk lubbish. Nwanne, carry your bad belle go elsewhere because I no need am. đŸ˜ĄđŸ€Ź

owagbeba:

Why not teach a “down” brother a skill to make the money roll. He doesn’t need loud, he needs a job
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by sharpwriter(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Sucre6:
Op you should consider writing as a side hustle I enjoyed reading your right up, consider giving up loud bro, i use loud to cook jollof rice ones in a while though, i dont smoke it,
You go dey alright baba
How does it feel like cooking with it? Same as smoking?
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Osamanelly(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Omo you try ooooo God abeg ooo
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Twoclans(f): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2023
Ohhhh Uduak I have always been worried at the level of your cruise and you are such a pen genius.I always love reading your write ups.

It's a good thing you are out,you alone can make the decision to cut down or completely leave drugs.

Take care dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by udomma1005(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2023
WantsandMore:
lol..Lol.. countries dey legalize & nobody dey enter market oh...
Leave those countries abro, Naija na another world inside this world. Na for here pesin pickin dey blow AZ after e don swallow TM, still dey with cup of MK (monkey tail) grin grin grin
We gat legends every where you go in dis country of mine cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.