Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Experience In NDLEA Jail - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience In NDLEA Jail (37217 Views)

Just In: NDLEA Busts meth Labs in Lagos, Anambra, Arrests 2 Drug Barons, / Just In: NDLEA Arrests Queen Of Drug Cartel, Cross-border Trafficker In Taraba / Disgraced Abba Kyari Marks 47th Birthday In NDLEA Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Moneyboyz:
Your concern should be who sold you out in your area.

Why should I be concerned? I ain't staying there no more.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
SerikiFulani:
I smoked weed for 22 years.

The problem with smoking is that long-term users do suffer from a life threatening ailment caused by organ damage.

I did exercise,ate good,had enough rest yet I was losing weight and looking unhealthy.

I smoked at least Ten stick a day and for 22 years,I never went a day without smoking weed.

I have a lot to say but I can't cos it might sound ridiculous to some people but anything smoke is bad for your body organs.....You won't feel anything until a small sickness like malaria or typhoid hits you.

The set of people I pity the most are youths of nowadays doing Loud, Colorado & Black mamba.....They will suffer the consequences in the future except they quit now.

Weed is a destiny delayer.....Run from it.

You were addicted to smoking weed sir. Moderation is the key word in everything.

BTW I completely finished school before I started smoking, around that 2016/2017 and I never smoked weed outside my house, most times it's for relaxation and sleep inducement.

When I travel, I don't smoke either...

How did you manage to kick the habit?
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
dauntless15:
Lol I am surprised no one took time to mention your awesome writing prowess, so interesting and immersive, you're one talented dude, I bet na the dope give you inspiration like this. cheesy

Not many Nigerians appreciate writers, it's a skill that is so belittled, sometimes I wish I wasn't birthed in this country...

BTW I've been writing since primary school, my folks don't consider it a talent though, in js2 I was already drawing manga series with red and blue pen. I don't know why I stopped drawing sef

I concentrated on writing, my first story on this platform, I wrote it with Nokia x2 Java phone, the one with qwerty keyboard. Omor popsy begin seize my phone everyday by 9pm cause they believed I was recklessly pressing phone.

I was even denied a writing deal cause everyone wanted me to be a doctor. My greatest regret would be joining science class due to pressure, now even injection I no fit Chuck person except the other type of injection 😁😁😁

Infact my line of work no near medicine at all ...
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Drsnives:

Preachers son?? Cos I think have read some stories about this same monicker
p

Yo dawg... It's been awhile sir.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afolue:
Sorry bro. Quite unfortunate You should be a decent smoker nah. Buy am enter house smoke your thing not smoking with miscreants. Allowing family members know should be a rumor to them. Shouldn’t be their business. I don’t think it’s your family that engaged them, nobody will want his or her family name be rubbished just for the sake of smoking. Ain’t they civilized.! When smoking has been even before Bc. If na me, the bastards will kill me there and there. Ain’t going no where. Their fa***..! No be everybody e fit happen to. Inside my crip. Are they m**. What guts. Even if na bubu send them. We die there. As long as you weren’t chased into hiding

Baba na inside my house them come catch me nah, them drag me like generator rope.

If you haven't visited me before, you won't know that I smoke cause I don't do it outside. Even if I want to travel for one month, I won't smoke that one month until I return.

Haters just choke everywhere Sha....
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goalnaldo:
It's very difficult to believe gifted writers if they are telling the truth or not. I've seen your likes on twitter.

That aside, who describes slaps given to him as "Sweet"😂 and it should have been wall of shame instead of fame

Believe or not, it's your own discretion boss. I don't get paid to write truth or lies...
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oyerinde16:
You slack bro... Ndlea slape I slap back... Some of you are so immature you don't know how to negotiate and or threaten your way out... I once told a police officer if that cane touch me, one of us will die here today... You get gun, just cock it and kill me than that cane to touch me... If you threaten those NDLEA guys that for locking you up unjustly, whenever you come out, you must seek revenge... Omo most of them will back out instantly seeking your good face cos nobody wants to lose a loved one over one useless job...

This man dey make me laugh, if NDLEA slap you, you go slap am back?

You do realize that you're in a country that a trigger happy soul could blow your brains and claim that you were trying to escape eh...

Just dey play... Dey play ooooo😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
delpee:

I'm glad that you're recovering and that you appreciate your dad's effort irrespective of the inconvenience. He means well. Drugs destroy lives slowly. Thank God for your life and the opportunity for a meaningful change. Greater glory ahead for you by God's grace.

Please stay away from those who will try to drag you back to drugs. Be consistent with counselling. God bless your parents for their love and care.

All the folks that I started smoking with have either quit or grown used to more harder drugs, I got what I needed and I stuck to it, nobody can influence me in this life again, I'm determined to quit for good.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
TheMostComplex1:

I know some places where the smoke it everyday

You fit Google search their hot lines nah, since you wanna make money from snitching, remember though, snitches get stitches...😁😁

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Medication.

My niqqa, this song dey on repeat, back to back to back.

I dey use am console myself this days😌😌
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Damibiz:
We all have stories of our encounter in the hands of uniform men

Share one nah😁😁😁
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
NapoleonT:
Sorry man i feel the pain even tho i never drag ndlea matter navy base don teach me say no force be your friend
btw the only part wer no clear me as in i no fit discern you no gree bail me i bail myself you come go clear my house make i come back family house wer me been don leave years ago you go kuku kee me cause i dy reason say if na crime wer big pass mj matter how you go do me

Omor going back home was one part of the undertaking that I signed to be released, I'll have agreed to start a prayer house if it was included in my release clause, the mosquitos there, I no wish any man oh.

And the way my folks twisted the story, e just be like na last week I run comot for house, I no fit defend myself cause I wanted to be out by all means.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Majesty33:
Bro, i am talking from experience. My younger bro, behaves just like you and the day a neighbour ran into our apartment while he was sleeping because he was running form police officers that NEPA brought to arrast him, my bro came out innocently and the arrested both of them, no one in the street could even come out and speak for him let alone the neighbours. He spent two weeks in jail and i have to leave Ibadan down to lagos inorder to process how he will be released. Oga, u are not an island ok.

I ain't an island, I've got loads of folks that can stand for me, I just prefer my company most times. No reason am, if say I begin call squad come that place, my matter for pass like this, I just called folks that I felt were sensible enough to handle the situation discreetly.

Truly no one is an island.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
owagbeba:

Monitoring is not an excuse, bro. Join an online school… learn a skill…a useful skill… programming! When I had all the free time at home like you… I bought books on Java, photoshop and illustrator. Now these skills I learned at that time have made me …. “Made”

Bro … learn a skill … a useful skill. Don’t dull. Make money roll.

I'm sure most of the things you're saying cost funds, either data or otherwise, and I'm sure you read where I stated that my account was being seized.

It's just a phase, I'll come through it. Thanks alot.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
udomma1005:

You still wan go collect exhibit wey dem confiscate from your house ehhhhhh shocked
E be like u Sabi worry well_well ooooooo

How is my plate an exhibit? I dey smoke dey plate abi na my ash tray? Let's assume that's my ash tray, how does it concern them with my exhibit.

See those folks if them catch you and wallet dey your body, if them release you, they return your wallet back completely empty of funds.

Small armed robbery dey their body Sha😁😁
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bnaira7:
Interesting, how old are you oP grin

You wan know if I be pikin?

BTW I finished sec school in 2010, so plus and minus from there.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Drsnives(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Therock5555:
p

Yo dawg... It's been awhile sir.

Correct man
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Oyerinde16(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Therock5555:

This man dey make me laugh, if NDLEA slap you, you go slap am back?

You do realize that you're in a country that a trigger happy soul could blow your brains and claim that you were trying to escape eh...

Just dey play... Dey play ooooo😁😁😁😁😁😁

Na man wea de fear die go talk like this.... Those of us that grew up north no de reason like that... Na why Police, EFCC, Ndlea no de carry north play .. a small hausa boy go slap you if you do anyhow... Death to them/us is Allah ya kawo...
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Na man wea de fear die go talk like this.... Those of us that grew up north no de reason like that... Na why Police, EFCC, Ndlea no de carry north play .. a small hausa boy go slap you if you do anyhow... Death to them/us is Allah ya kawo...

Hahahaha I grew up in the North practically all my life bruh, and I can wholeheartedly tell you that what you're saying is not the truth.

Nobody has a death wish except they're being influenced by narcotics that render the mind senseless, I repeat, no self aware Northern youth would throw their life away in an instant.

Abi no be me and hausa boys them lock full cell, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, I even see one of my former plug for there, why him no use dagger burst officers head.

No forget say as you dey craze, officers dey craze too
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
brain54:

Consider putting your escapades into book form…

I mean you write well.

Most stories on my profile are legit real life tales bruh
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Oyerinde16(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Therock5555:

Hahahaha I grew up in the North practically all my life bruh, and I can wholeheartedly tell you that what you're saying is not the truth.

Nobody has a death wish except they're being influenced by narcotics that render the mind senseless, I repeat, no self aware Northern youth would throw their life away in an instant.

Abi no be me and hausa boys them lock full cell, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, I even see one of my former plug for there, why him no use dagger burst officers head.

No forget say as you dey craze, officers dey craze too

No forget craze pass craze.... I once told a soldier if that cane touch me, one of us must die here, it's better you cock you gun and shot me than that whip to touch me... The guy raise hand, I just de wait... Him de para say I go flog u now...
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by dammywapes(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
kna so dem b bro evil people
Therock5555:

As I go park my remaining properties, they just dey look me shamefully, I'm sure most of them weren't expecting me to be out anytime soon.

Bad belly everywhere. After I left, some of them started calling to Greet me, like where were they when I was locked up? Where's the love?
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by dauntless15(m): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2023
Therock5555:

Not many Nigerians appreciate writers, it's a skill that is so belittled, sometimes I wish I wasn't birthed in this country...

BTW I've been writing since primary school, my folks don't consider it a talent though, in js2 I was already drawing manga series with red and blue pen. I don't know why I stopped drawing sef

I concentrated on writing, my first story on this platform, I wrote it with Nokia x2 Java phone, the one with qwerty keyboard. Omor popsy begin seize my phone everyday by 9pm cause they believed I was recklessly pressing phone.

I was even denied a writing deal cause everyone wanted me to be a doctor. My greatest regret would be joining science class due to pressure, now even injection I no fit Chuck person except the other type of injection 😁😁😁

Infact my line of work no near medicine at all ...
Lol, typical naija parents, they're always like that, even mine.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2023
Oyerinde16:

No forget craze pass craze.... I once told a soldier if that cane touch me, one of us must die here, it's better you cock you gun and shot me than that whip to touch me... The guy raise hand, I just de wait... Him de para say I go flog u now...

Because tolotolo tall no mean say Cutlass no fit cut him neck oh. Just be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by eben97: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Therock5555:

Dude where did you get the estimation of youths from? Have you done census to quantify the percentage?

Drug addiction is a nation wide problem though, no be eastern youths dey battle with ice?

It's not a regional thing though....
how part of this nation have u been to sir?we speak from facts and figures and have been round for decades now.i also speak as a stake holder in this nation @ d rock ! drug consumption percentage varies from one geo_zone to the other,the north been top on d list brother, no hate over that.THE NORTH IS MY ALMA MATA
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
eben97:
how part of this nation have u been to sir?we speak from facts and figures and have been round for decades now.i also speak as a stake holder in this nation @ d rock ! drug consumption percentage varies from one geo_zone to the other,the north been top on d list brother, no hate over that.THE NORTH IS MY ALMA MATA

Hailings Sir. I finally get your point though.

BTW I've been to/stayed in over 21 states, so I totally get the picture now. Things wey my eyes see for aboki boys side, I can't/won't explain.

Are you still in the North side?
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by owagbeba: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Therock5555:

I'm sure most of the things you're saying cost funds, either data or otherwise, and I'm sure you read where I stated that my account was being seized.

It's just a phase, I'll come through it. Thanks alot.

There is a popular website online to download free ebooks. You can start from there…
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 3:39am On Feb 10, 2023
owagbeba:

There is a popular website online to download free ebooks. You can start from there…

Link please.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Oyerinde16(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Therock5555:

Because tolotolo tall no mean say Cutlass no fit cut him neck oh. Just be careful.
Tolotolo don chase u before...

Listen you fit de flog pigs, goats or sheep's, but you will flog until the day one or two will turn and face you... On that day, the day a pig or a goat turns and face you... If you don't run... Just know it, one of you will die... If it's the goat or pig that dies, it's nothing but if you are the one that dies....

Even police fear men that stand up to them...

That's what I'm trying to tell u...
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by udomma1005(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Therock5555:

How is my plate an exhibit? I dey smoke dey plate abi na my ash tray? Let's assume that's my ash tray, how does it concern them with my exhibit.

See those folks if them catch you and wallet dey your body, if them release you, they return your wallet back completely empty of funds.

Small armed robbery dey their body Sha😁😁
Anyways you don comot, u don comot! wink
Exhibit na anything recovered from scene of crime. So far as say that plate been carry weed or the ash, otiloh..... oooooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered / Police Fire Teargas To Stop Protesters From Burning Shoprite In Abuja / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.