Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Issue With Reversal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issue With Reversal (312 Views)

My Mum Have An Issue With My Girlfriend Cuz She's Igbo / Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). / I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Reversal by jullary(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Pls can any one put me through on how to get my money back from kuda. I use my kuda atm card on moniepoint pos on the 17th this jmonth it was declined but i was debited. Av mailed and called several times they are doing nothing about it, and moniepoint as confirmed to me that the money is with them.

Pls mod help me move it to its place i did a mistak

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Valentine! / Where Can I Find A Person To Write My Term Papers? / What Are Some Of The Rich People Problems That You Know? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.