Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) (36591 Views)

Breaking: Peter Obi Denied Labour Party Certificate: Possess Only PDP / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / As Peter Denied Jesus, Pastors Deny Church Members In Abuja To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
/

I really like the way Tinubu insults Nigerians to their faces because they truly deserve it.

/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Gucciblog: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Baba just dey catch cruise with his opponents

Ordinary WhatsApp message Deborah was burnt in Sokoto.

But now he's blaspheming with the Holy Bible and it's cruise?

Hope you can see your stupïdity outside?

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
What does Tinubu want to do for Nigerians?

Why always attacking politicians?

Is that what he's seeking presidency for?

We have gone past that generation of attacking opponents.

Tinubu should start telling us how he intends to tackle the problems of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
amoda yekini ogunlere who denied his family to come to live a fake life in lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
I have never seen any presidential candidate as foolish and idiotic like Tinupoo. Stupid bastard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by tungamaje: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Which kind campaign be this? Wetin concern Peter Obi with Simon Peter the disciple of Jesus? Abi Tinubu wan turn to woli?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Anakazo22: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2p09SptaKE

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that Peter Obi denied Jesus Christ three times, citing references from the Holy Bible.

He said: “Me, I am not afraid of anybody and I don't worry.

“The man who left here he calls himself Peter Obi.

“We read in the Bible that before cock crows three times, he will deny Jesus Christ.

“He denied [Jesus], so how can he keep a promise to you if he cannot keep promise to God.”

Is this man ok...I think he should check into a psychiatric hospital for mental checkup

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
THIS HOW TO LEAD A NATION WITH HONEST AND SINCERE PROGRAMMES,COPY KENYA angry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi30Wzge8OA
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by utenwuson: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
The question is, didn't Peter denied jesus Christ of nazareth?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by bjtinz: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
His handlers scratching their heads on how to rationalize this latest faux pas

🤦🤦😵

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by utenwuson: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
tungamaje:
Which kind campaign be this? Wetin concern Peter Obi with Simon Peter the disciple of Jesus?
Peter is Peter, he denied APGA already heheheheheh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
'Peter Obi was a disciple of Jesus'~ Thiefnubuu to ti ya werey. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu a Nigerian president by fire by force o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Padipadi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu should be aware that religion and any slight talk is sensitive. This period, he should campaign on what to do n leave. Make his statements be like little talk, more action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
WantsandMore:
Banter, Tinubu has got some humor though...lmao

It’s all bants until the script is flipped and Mohammed (SAW) is brought into an equivalent banter.

Quran was burnt in Sweden and we are seeing how that banter is playing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2p09SptaKE

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that Peter Obi denied Jesus Christ three times, citing references from the Holy Bible.

He said: “Me, I am not afraid of anybody and I don't worry.

“The man who left here he calls himself Peter Obi.

“We read in the Bible that before cock crows three times, he will deny Jesus Christ.

“He denied [Jesus], so how can he keep a promise to you if he cannot keep promise to God.”

We expected a new Gaffe...
And we were not disappointed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
See kolo mental in action

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
chaberry:
Blasphemy!

Imagine a christian presidential candidate misquoting Koran in such manner

And imagine the Christian candidate doing that right in Sokoto or Kano.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Prosper91(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol
Tinubu don ment finally...
Very funny though

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Gucciblog: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
utenwuson:
Peter is Peter, he denied APGA already heheheheheh

You see how stupïd you are?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Veezy4u(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
this man na cruise, after e say rubbish about bubu, that daura man we all know doesn't like him, how can you embarrass a whole president? I sha like the man's vibe, they should be inviting him to comedy shows
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu has lost it all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by travismacoy: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
I swear tinubu is a fool quote anywhere
He doesnt discuss issues only people fvck this old fool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by specialmati(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
stano2:
See the kind person matured educated men Dey defend on Nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin grin na matured touts and urchins them be, remove educated

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Rhapsody97: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Peterobi90:
Tinubu de take cocaine...
And one thing am scared of is if he eventually win and he has to represent us on the international scene

He kum open his dirty smelling gutter and bad odour now starts oozing out of his stinking mouth

What an inglorious scene it will be

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by TheChameleon: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin

He denied Ojukwu

Denied PDP

Denied APGA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Mrmb: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Tinubu well so?
Is this statement not blasphemous against Christianity?

Religious bigot, you Ned to remain under lock for the rest of your miserable life.. Naso them dey start religious discrimination... An animal in human clothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
NAIJA PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN SANITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6lkC_b6ip0
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Trollronaldo: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mrmb:

Religious bigot, you Ned to remain under lock for the rest of your miserable life.. Naso them dey start religious discrimination... An animal in human clothing
Let him go to Kano and make the same statement about or3 Mohammad.

You go know

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Carmanbiz: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
But why does he always attack? Like he can't campaign mainly on issues?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Realrealfact: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Now ,I see a Muslim that believes JESUS CHRIST IS LORD (GOD) . Wonders. Is Tinubu now a Christian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by Neimar: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
LegendHero:
Tinubu na cruise.

Peter denied Jesus three times, it shows Tinubu dey read Bible wella.

Peter Pandora namesake is Peter in the Bible, he will also deny Nigerians if the lunatic Pandora man gets elected.

You are a fool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim / Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.