Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu (16945 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
PRESIDENTIAL candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for the February 25 general elections, Ahmed Bola Tinubu campaigned in Awka, Anambra State on Tuesday and promised to make the state an industrial hub of the country if elected.
Addressing a mammoth crowd at the Alex Ekwueme Square, the venue of the rally, Tinubu, who was accompanied by his running mate, Kashim Shetima, the director general of his campaign organization, Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State, Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma, Kano State governor, Abdullahi Ganduge and other top officials of the campaign council, also promised to tackle the gully erosion menace that is devastating most communities in Anambra State.

He said: “You know me and you know what I can do. I tamed the Atlantic ocean in Lagos and I can do a similar thing in Anambra. We will check the gully erosion devastating the state.

“I will turn Anambra to an industrial revolution state.
We will train our youths so that they can secure well-paying jobs and be useful to themselves.

“I started paying WAEC fees for every student in Lagos, whether you are Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa and I will be fair to all Nigerians if I become president.”

He promised to work with the Anambra State governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, who he described as a very brilliant man, if he is elected president of Nigeria, recalling that he also discovered another Anambra son, Mr. Ben Akabueze who worked with him in Lagos and is presently the presidential adviser on budget.

He urged the Nigerian electorate not to listen to those he described as lying politicians.
He added: “How long will it take them to lie from Port Harcourt to Onitsha; Onitsha to Aba? “For 16 years, PDP lied to the nation that they will industrialize Nigeria, but they industrialized their pockets.

“One person said he is the candidate of the north and I urge voters not to listen to him. There will be hope, joy, prosperity and progress if you vote APC and I urge every eligible voter to collect their PVC and vote for Asiwaju.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-paid-waec-fees-for-igbo-hausa-yoruba-students-in-lagos-tinubu/

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by WibusJaga: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2023

You did well Sir, but your mental health now has deteriorated. You need to go and rest & take care of your failing health.
We don't want another Paul Biya of Cameroon or that South Sudan president that urinated on his trousers.

Aso Rock is neither a mental asylum nor an Old People's Retirement Home.

241 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Baba wey Mumu , did you pay with your own money abi with government money ?

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Ezeama400: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
This man matter don tire me..Always talking rubbish..

How's that an achievement ?.. You want the world to worship you because of Waec payment you didn't pay with your money ?

Peter Obi paid millions to northern schools and even to some countries like Haiti when they had earthquake as far back as 2010 when he was a governor and when he was out office as a governor, he never used such to campaign because it's his personal humanitarian service which is left between him and his God, yet Bola Tinubu is here boasting because of Waec..

Shame !!!

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by jyz200(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wow
Good of asiwaju

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by jogojogo: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
PRESIDENTIAL candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for the February 25 general elections, Ahmed Bola Tinubu campaigned in Awka, Anambra State on Tuesday and promised to make the state an industrial hub of the country if elected.
Addressing a mammoth crowd at the Alex Ekwueme Square, the venue of the rally, Tinubu, who was accompanied by his running mate, Kashim Shetima, the director general of his campaign organization, Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State, Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma, Kano State governor, Abdullahi Ganduge and other top officials of the campaign council, also promised to tackle the gully erosion menace that is devastating most communities in Anambra State.
He said: “You know me and you know what I can do. I tamed the Atlantic ocean in Lagos and I can do
a similar thing in Anambra. We will check the gully erosion devastating the state.
“I will turn Anambra to an industrial revolution state.
We will train our youths so that they can secure well-paying jobs and be useful to themselves.

“I started paying WAEC fees for every student in Lagos, whether you are Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa and I will be fair to all Nigerians if I become president.”
He promised to work with the Anambra State governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, who he described as a very brilliant man, if he is elected president of Nigeria, recalling that he also discovered another Anambra son, Mr. Ben Akabueze who worked with him in Lagos and is presently the presidential adviser on budget.
He urged the Nigerian electorate not to listen to those he described as lying politicians.
He added: “How long will it take them to lie from Port Harcourt to Onitsha; Onitsha to Aba? “For 16 years, PDP lied to the nation that they will industrialize Nigeria, but they industrialized their pockets.
“One person said he is the candidate of the north and I urge voters not to listen to him. There will be hope, joy, prosperity and progress if you vote APC and I urge every eligible voter to collect their PVC and vote for Asiwaju.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-paid-waec-fees-for-igbo-hausa-yoruba-students-in-lagos-tinubu/

mynd44, nlfpmod

You are unstoppable baba mi
God bless you incoming president

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
JohnnA1:
Na your PAPA plus YOU wey Mumu!
No urchin sound please

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by jogojogo: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
JohnnA1:
Na your PAPA plus YOU wey Mumu!

You honored the half dead imbecilic millipede with a response I don't think he deserves such nobility

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by daygee12: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

Oya give us proof

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by jmoore(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Babablu blubu. If Tinubu sees 5% in Anambra, he tried.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu, Lagos has done more for you!!! Infact, you don over pay yourself! Otoge!!!

We deserve the best! Go and look at countries without the resources we have today! Go and see how they are treating their citizens

They build great infrastructure and their country is not the headquarters of poverty!!!

You guys are living extravagantly large at the expense of the masses

You made promises to us in 2015, none was met! What made you think we will believe you again

39 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by sreamsense: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is not a lie machine like the one you are labouring in vain for. Obi also had government money but he couldn't remember to give free education and pay WAEC fees like Tinubu did. Tinubu knows the road better than Obi that will be doing trial and error in governance. Vote for Tinubu, let him deal with gully erosion in Anambra once and for all like he did for ocean in Lagos turned to multi-million dollar ventures.

Obi will only be running from pillar to pole or embarking on inferior substandard infrastructures due to his stingy/over saving nature. PrinceofAnambra, my prayer for you is for Seun not to ban this your Nairaland handle so you can be online in Feb 25th to help obi carry his load back to Anambra after heavy defeat that blurrs his eyes from knowing his way to his house because he will surely be on ground in Anambra to cast his vote

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by temitope27(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

we already know say u be oloriburuku somebody

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by temitope27(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
This man matter don tire me..Always talking rubbish..

How's that an achievement ?.. You want the world to worship you because of Waec payment you didn't pay with your money ?

Peter Obi paid millions to northern schools and even to some countries like Haiti when they had earthquake as far back as 2010 when he was a governor and when he was out office as a governor, he never used such to campaign because it's his personal humanitarian service which is left between him and his God, yet Bola Tinubu is here boasting because of Waec..

Shame !!!
and that's not an achievement to you mumu

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
temitope27:
we already know say u be oloriburuku somebody
Your popsi top the list

18 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by temitope27(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Your popsi top the list
thank God say u accept u be oloriburuku

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
You should even be arrested and jailed for doing that. Such action encourages poverty.

3 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by seanwilliam(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hmm
Like for jagaban share for Peter obi

35 Likes 45 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Nefort: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
From the things Tinubu says it is very obvious he is not presidential material.

24 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Lionmachala(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by TheChameleon: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin

Unfortunately the flat heads you paid for are here to abuse.

Na soaked bread inside tea them go eat last last.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Incoming President. People like the Tunde Ednut the short man devil and the Obidients that he licks there ball can go to hell.
Tinubu we know and we will vote for him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Theoarhics:
I remembered you paid for me too but I failed the exams in 2005. Back then in ikeja high school
......sorry for that.
Hope you have bounced back from that?
You have a beautiful future ahead of you.

GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT JAGABAN BOLA AHMED TINUBU

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
You should even be arrested and jailed for doing that. Such action encourages poverty. That's not a normal thing to do.
He should be arrested for paying the fees of indigent students and all?!

Nothing in this world will ever make some people happy, absolutely nothing.

Hatred and bitterness is in them, just like Peak Milk.

So pathetic 🙄

sreamsense:

Even if we can't continue the same way, obi is never a competent solution to offer relief based on his track records. Electing obi is like moving from frying pan to fire. He is not creative like Tinubu. Someone that can't even manage/develop APGA party from regional to federal unlike Tinubu that grew ACN to winning party via APC without running away when when it was rough periods. Obi ran away from APGA to PDP and now to Labour party without contributing any meaniful growth except looking for shortcut to Aso rock.

Obi too dey lie, he can't be trusted on what he is promising now to do when he gets there. Tinubu has ever been known as talk-and-do man. Obi promised monorail to Anambra people via public signing to Canadian based company, he abandoned the project without publicly carry masses along on why the project couldn't proceed after deceiving public. Tinubu promised same train, when the project was delayed, people were briefed due to pausity of funds.

At the end of the day, he followed the vision passionately through successive government until completion was acheived. Many of what obi promised as governor were not acheived, Ochukwu was begging people to vote for him second tenure because he dissappointd people in his first tenure. I won't want to vote for that kind of trial and error government who will be gambling with Nigeria future. Tinubu knows road better than obi, he is more competent, bold, experienced and has better track record of performance in political matters than Obi.

Tinubu is more prepared to occupy Aso rock by following due processes, endured lots of things along his path unlike Obi that is a political prostitute moving from party to party looking for easy political formular to walk him to Aso rock without participating in primaries or endure political hardship along his path. So, you want me to vote for that kind of obi to occupy Aso rock when there is better equipped and experienced candidate nearby in form of Tinubu? Sorry, except you are joking, never drag me into that kind of play. What we need is Tinubu idea, creativity, competence, boldness to tackle issue without dulging out like obi.

Tinubu is not going to Aso rock to schedule a fight with Mike Tyson, so forget about his physical fitness even though; he has shown better coordinated and improved capacity in many campaigns so far. If Tinubu can travel to other country, he can always send people, but his idea, creativity, solution solving-skill and boldness to act is what we need to turn Nigeria around for better which Obi doesn't have except making mouth and talking theory that are backed up with fake statistics. Obi can't be my president of Nigeria at this crucial time, he should go queue, humble himself and learn politics from Jagaban for future tasks
Words of a wise man.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by LUAN(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Akpabio paid, udom is paying. For all hausa, Yoruba and Igbo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Theoarhics: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
I remembered you paid for me too but I failed the exams in 2005.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Theoarhics: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
I remembered you paid for me too but I failed the exams in 2005. Back then in ikeja high school

7 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
It was a nice gesture for him to pay for Waec.

But Education was for free from Nursery to JSS3 In Anambara state when Peter Obi was the Governor.

Peter Obi gave all the Govt secondary school in the state a school Bus as I could remember.

He built an Asubeb school block in every Govt school in Anambra State.

He bought assorted laptops for all Govt secondary schools.

He isn't talking about it..

Even in my village, a man was doing same for undergraduates.

Tinubu shouldn't be making mouth with what ordinary men are doing.
You paid Waec with Govt money and so?

Some men are doing it in their community with their hard earned money.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Acting PDP National Chairman Irrelevant, Says Wike / Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning / Akwa-Ibom: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.