Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman (11843 Views)

35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition / Lawal Musa Daura And His Many Controversies By Salihu Usman / Nigeria Practising "Greedocracy," Daura A Fall Guy - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by aminulive: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Every discerning and knowledgeable mind that read the piece "The Real Lawal Musa Daura: A response to Salihu Usman" written by one inconspicuous Hamisu Aliyu laughed. That good-for-nothing stunt designed to make Daura look good before the public is quite antithetical to his entire obnoxious and irritable personality. Aliyu does not deserve a response. But since he threw caution to the dogs and decided to jump into the ring, then he needs to be served with debilitating knocks. He wasted the readers' precious time trying to clean up a man known to everyone that has come across him as an arrogant proud bully.

Does Aliyu's Daura fear Allah? Does he have conscience? Does he still remember the popular saying of the late sage, Uthman DanFodio that the "conscience is an open wound and only the truth can heal it"? Well, Daura has never been associated with good conscience and the truth. For him, all is fair that serves his purpose. He is Mr know-all, even when it is against Islamic belief to want to know all or present yourself as all-knowing. You cannot claim to know everything. No one does except Daura, Aliyu's master.

One is surprised that Aliyu came out to defend Daura, a highly morally bankrupt person. He is indefensible and unmarketable. It is either that Aliyu is a cash and carry PR merchant or he is shameless like his principal. It is more unfortunate that Aliyu did not address the issues I had raised in my earlier writing, LAWAL DAURA AND HIS MANY CONTROVERSIES. Instead, he decided to play to the gallery as well as stand logic and common sense on their heads.

In saying that Daura is not a superhuman with powers to decide for government or change things at the DSS, he tried in vain to present him as the nicest person in town. I have not met any DSS personnel, retired or serving, that had said any single good thing about Daura. All they remember him for is how he bullied everyone. How he would keep his senior directors standing and not allowing them a seat. How he was queried in Sokoto State as the overseeing Director for embezzling Local Government funds meant for his staff. How, when he was eventually appointed the DGSS, he mercilessly descended on Col Kayode Are who, as DG, had queried him for embezzlement and official misconduct. He threw Are out of his accommodation. There was no respect for his office as former DG and predecessor. Yet no one has gone for Daura’s head despite all he did and still doing. Justice delayed they say is never justice denied. Someday, he would stand in judgement either before God or Man.

How do you talk about Daura and not remember that as DG of SSS, he coveted the agency's prime properties. He allocated some to himself and cronies. Who owns 50 Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama, Abuja? Hasn't he refused to let go of the place? Aliyu may not have heard that as at the day Daura was sacked, over 350 files were found stuck away under his table. They were files for urgent office matters, staff welfare including requests for leave, accommodation, courses and sundry matters. But they were abandoned. He ignored the files. It took the dedication and sacrifice of Mr Seiyefa who took over from him to salvage the situation. What is Hamisu Aliyu talking about? Why support evil?

Aliyu wrote that Daura "does not assert any influence on government actions and policies" and has "kept within his limits" since he was relieved of his post. Really? Will Daura swear that he and some of his shadow and ineffectual groups didn't make an attempt to skew the APC presidential primary election? Will Daura swear he never made desperate but futile efforts to always meet the President even without initial clearance and authorisation? Will he swear that he never set up parallel intelligence processing office with which he tried to use to hoodwink vulnerable politicians? Daura, where is thy shame? Hankali fa!

Aliyu said Daura is modest and not extravagant. Oh my! Laughter wan kill me. Daura, modest? In what? Daura, not extravagant? Waoo! He was even described as an astuteman, consumate, patriotic, loyal and willing to serve in any capacity he is called upon. No wonder he has been scavenging for positions; NSA, Minister of Defence or a recall to the DG post. Daura is not what he has been described. Everyone knows he is arrogant, self-serving, disloyal and morally bankrupt and that he is a serial betrayer. His records are there. Fact is that Daura is too self opinionated. He cannot see himself but from others. No one can blame him. He is a man that is constantly on an egotrip. Endlessly so.

[b]This is the only rationale for Aliyu to have written that the present DSS leadership is incompetent, administratively inadequate; has inferiority complex and feels jittery and inadequate. How? Nonsense. Absolute bunkum. Daura and his ilk are maniacs. He is rather the one with apparent disorders particularly that of infantile disorder. How do you explain or describe his primitive acquisition tendencies or superiority complex? Shameful. He is sure the incompetent one going by his antecedents and stay in the helm of affairs as DG. What did he accomplish? Harassment of staff? Embarrassment to the Organisation? Compromise of Service operations? What the present leadership achieved in 6 months surpassed his 3 years stay. It is empirical and verifiable. Doesn't he ask his numerous spies for a feedback? About the success stories? The joy and excitement of the personnel? The freedom that pervades the work environment? Has he seen the compendium of achievements and impactful projects recently published to celebrate the leadership? I stumbled on it. I have engaged many retirees and their expressions, based on the attention they have constantly received from the Service, are touching. This is opposite of Daura’s reign of terror, abuse, intimidation, aggression, aggradisement and harassment. Daura ran the DSS on gossip. He was sure promoted above his competence. So, he can assume anything today. We know him better.[/b]

One can understand Daura’s perchance for a feeling of superiority. He is short and very temperamental. It is characteristic of men his size. They are always trying to make a point. They easily feel threatened. To Daura, everyone is an enemy to be crushed. This is his approach. Maybe, Aliyu hasn't heard also that Daura went into fights with his officers and aides. Those he couldn't cow, he dismissed. Can Aliyu go and find out who Abba Kaka and Abdulhawab Raimi were? They were former DSS staff who Daura appointed as his personal aides. They are alive and can be approached by Aliyu to confirm to him their experience in the hands of Daura. Abbakakar was smart to have outplayed him; a reason he hasn't forgiven him.

[b]Daura claims to be intelligent and smart. Yes, he is negatively smart and intelligent. He knows how to arrogate powers. He is manipulative and knows how to undermine others or use his position to extort. He is smart and yet was swindled by persons who posed as property sellers but were foreign intelligence agents. The story of the controversial botched property purchase in Turkey is still fresh. Daura is intelligent and yet made 3rd class from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria. Those he is daily castigating did better. Those are all rounders who went round critical departments in the same Agency his circulation was so limited till providence smiled on him with the DG post that did not last. He claims to be a Goliath. But those he intends to suppress or thinks he can suppress are the Davids. He claims to be fat. But he should know, like Julius Caesar notes, that thin men are dangerous. As a fat man, it is obvious that Daura is tempted by the minor perquisites of power which thin men are not.
[/b]
Hamisu Aliyu expressed satisfaction that among conjectures why Daura was removed from Office, "none touched on his integrity, capacity and professionalism". This is story for the monkeys. Aliyu is very ignorant. With all that have been said, will Aliyu still maintain that Daura is a man of intergrity and professionalism? Does he in good conscience deserve to be rated so? Where lies the capacity? Daura’s leadership qualities are questionable. He is narcissistic, dictatorial and power drunk. I still wonder how Daura is or should be seen as a man of integrity as Aliyu wants us to believe. Integrity, transparency, accountability and due process are not words with which Daura can be described or associated. Probably for whatever unknown reason(s), a man like Daura should be somewhere, but definitely not among lawful people, cooling off.

I pity Hamisu Aliyu for taking up the job of a publicist or image maker for Daura who is a bad, if not rotten product to sell. It is regrettable that Aliyu believes I am parroting and lack capacity to process and thus unintelligent. It is an overkill or outright waste of time to expend energy to say that Aliyu and his master are the unintelligent. And how they are so, have been graphically illustrated. Need I to say more? No! Needless. Daura should bury his face in shame. Sane people are trying to fix the destruction he caused at the great Organisation he was called to handle. Funny enough, he wants to be called upon again to come and wreak havoc on an unlucky agency and its personnel. He is a scanvenger. No one wishes that. Not in the annals of history should that be recorded again. Daura knows he is far spent. He may think otherwise. However and whatever he feels, LET HIM GO TELL THAT TO THE LEBANESE, THE SARAKIS, ARES AND THE EMEFIELES.

https://politicsnigeria.com/lawal-musa-daura-a-man-on-endless-ego-trip-by-salishu-usman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by tuoyoojo(m): 4:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Its a very long read

But the summary is

Go and read it like I did!

14 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Racoon(m): 4:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Meanwhile, Lawal Daura is one of the incompetent mofos the Buhari regime bequeathed upon this nation who had his ass fried for insubordination and shameless brigandage of the DSS @ the NASS in 2018.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by longetivity(m): 5:00am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Kunlelee: 5:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Funny thing he's one of Buhari trusted ally

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Curious345: 5:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Daura was a terrible DG

8 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Parable007: 5:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Daura
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Phils: 5:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Thank God their end is near

3 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2023
I read the article and my question was, who is Daura?

Is this writer trying to say he has no good sides? Is the previous writer trying to say he has no bad sides?

All of them should gerraway... Or get a room

9 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by moscow007: 5:16am On Feb 01, 2023
I'm still in awe searching for the correlation between this hatchet article and Salishu Usman, I strongly doubt if he wrote this himself.

This is more like the hand of Esua but the voice of Jacob, my first thought is that an Urchin in Tinubu's camp wrote this and gave it to him to pass as North against North.

Here's why I believe Thiefnibu's Urchin wrote this; whenever u read an article targeted at destroying someone's career and image and u hear "serial betrayer" na them!

Thiefnibu believes anybody he has once helped directly or indirectly must bow and scrap whenever and wherever his name is mentioned for the rest of their lives.

sacrificing Lawal Daura was the first repayment Osibanjo made to Tinubu for making him VP.

In Thiefnibu's first attempt to capture DSS Daura had to go (though he goofed and the timing was also perfect for a take over). In d midst of the power struggle Seiyefa emerged and was ousted too.

Now DSS is the bag and being puppeteered.
The recent onslaught against Emefiele should tell you who controls DSS, i hold no brief for Lawal Daura but he is in the news and being vilified for the role he played in frustrating the arrest of Emefiele by giving him protection with Malami's influence that provided Emefiele with Presidential guards as security.

Thiefnibu knows if Atiku wins Lawal Daura will get an appointment for his role in frustrating sharing Thiefnibu's billions stashed in different Estates in Kano and Kaduna for vote buying.

The role DSS plays during electioneering cannot be under looked, that's the only reason Bichi's wife can threaten to frustrate a Governorship candidate for advising her.

Let's not talk about what Thiefnibu is doing with DSS in the Southeast, that's story for another day.

Let's watch and see Buhari's next power move.

6 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by 123yes(m): 5:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Daura a saint.Nigeria I hail dee
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by SpatialKing(m): 5:25am On Feb 01, 2023
Okay
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by gratiaeo(m): 5:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Daura just like every other buhari fulani appointees are very arrogant and incompetent

4 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Toneypen247(m): 5:31am On Feb 01, 2023
M
Hmm
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Gbonka(m): 5:37am On Feb 01, 2023
This Daura of a man is a devil incarnate. He dismissed over 20 staff of DSS. I wonder why he is still roaming freely.
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Raxxye(m): 5:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Season of attacks, counter-attacks and character assassination, sponsored by political paymasters. There's no way to discern who is saying the truth. It's all for stomach infrastructure!

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by CallmeTrinity: 5:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
I read the article and my question was, who is Daura?

Is this writer trying to say he has no good sides? Is the previous writer trying to say he has no bad sides?

All of them should gerraway... Or get a room

Are you a graduate ?
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by propsvilla1: 5:46am On Feb 01, 2023
K
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Davies25: 5:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Most Nigerians ain't good people. Daura is a reflection of our society.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by TommyTv: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Wa
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by themosthigh: 5:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:50am On Feb 01, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you a graduate ?

Except you read a different article... The summary is just two individuals trying to paint different sides of the same person... [/b]You end up not knowing who exactly the person is, because you don't know which of them is saying the truth[b]

You can correct me if you have higher understanding of what is written there different from what I just stated

6 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by smile11s(m): 5:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Na wa o

Domestic Violence: Court Remands Lagos Auto Dealer Ikechukwu Daryl Ogbonna Also Known As IVD, Over The Death Of His Wife, Bimbo.

https://gist.am/q/domestic-violence-court-remands-lagos-auto-dealer-ikechukwu-daryl-ogbonna-also-
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by SmartPolician: 5:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Buhari and Tinubu are the only two men on ego trip on Nigerian political scene. These old men know that they have nothing to offer, yet they are obsessed with the presidency.

As for Atiku, that dude has done so well by creating jobs in a country where over 50% cannot get a decent job.

However, the big problem is that we can wake up one day and hear that Atiku has sold Nigeria to People's Republic of China. And those Chinese will ship all of us to Northern Shaanxi Mine in Shaanxi to start mining coal in their coalmines cheesy

That's why we must vote for Peter Obi this election month

4 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Word word

And to think Buhari is still fronting as Mr Integrity that’s pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by princeryle1: 6:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by moscow007: 6:09am On Feb 01, 2023
The gloves are off

Tinubu drew the first blood, most CPC big wigs will leave this week too.

With the way Tinubu is going, if he succeeds in dragging Buhari into the open fighting pits, it will really get dirty, I rather have them continue fighting covertly for the sake of Nigerians they will use as collateral damage...make no mistake about this; if it gets dirty, even if Tinubu mistakenly wins Buhari will nullify the election.

4 Likes

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Akfrenzy(m): 6:13am On Feb 01, 2023
grin
Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by Goodlady(f): 6:14am On Feb 01, 2023
moscow007:
I'm still in awe searching for the correlation between this hatchet article and Salishu Usman, I strongly doubt if he wrote this himself.

This is more like the hand of Esua but the voice of Jacob, my first thought is that an Urchin in Tinubu's camp wrote this and gave it to him to pass as North against North.

Here's why I believe Thiefnibu's Urchin wrote this; whenever u read an article targeted at destroying someone's career and image and u hear "serial betrayer" na them!

Thiefnibu believes anybody he has once helped directly or indirectly must bow and scrap whenever and wherever his name mentioned for the rest of their lives.

sacrificing Lawal Daura was the first repayment Osibanjo made to Tinubu for making him VP.

In Thiefnibu's first attempt to capture DSS Daura had to go (though he goofed and the timing was also perfect for a take over). In d midst of the power struggle Seiyefa emerged and was ousted too.

Now DSS is the bag and being puppeteered.
The recent onslaught against Emefiele should tell you who controls DSS, i hold no brief for Lawal Daura but he is in the news and being vilified for the role he played in frustrating the arrest of Emefiele by giving him protection with Malami's influence that provided Emefiele with Presidential guards as security.

Thiefnibu knows if Atiku wins Lawal Daura will get an appointment for his role in frustrating sharing Thiefnibu's billions stashed in different Estates in Kano and Kaduna for vote buying.

If Buhari really wants to give Nigerians free and fair election Bichi has to go, the role DSS plays during electioneering cannot be under looked, that's the only reason Bichi's wife can threaten to frustrate a Governorship candidate for advising her.

Let's not talk about what Thiefnibu is doing with DSS in the Southeast, that's story for another day.

Let's watch and see Buhari's next power move.

You can be prosecuted for this. Every shit that happens during Buhari's govt, you blame Tinubu. What you just did is called character assassination.
What's your problem with lying and creating misleading posts?
It's people like you that says the north saw him as infidel. Now it's you that's saying he has influence over them. Did he employed DSS for the president?
People like you need serious prosecution to deter others.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawal Musa Daura: A Man On Endless Ego Trip By Salishu Usman by ironheart(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2023
People

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-El-Filtr: Akeredolu Orders Reopening Of All Markets / Hajo Sarki-Bello Appointed As Supreme Court's New Chief Registrar / Osinbajo Inaugurates APC Legal Compliance Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.