Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas (3508 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Asgard13: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Xchii:
see as una dey cry all over the thread, almost 10 commentsπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚.. una go commit suicide next month when BAT becomes your president. I should be asking who your cursed tribe has loved in this country, everyone knows your tribe is the problem of the country since it's inception. No one trusts you, and your delusions about North not voting for us will be destroyed next month πŸ˜„

Yoruba man wake for morning begin wail on top igboman

Same Yoruba man say igboMan dey cry

Is
Lawd not wonderful?

Yoruba man and twist of narratives

Oga just mention one tribe yoruba man love ..

Very tribalistic and bitter

Na wao..

They hate their superiors with passion ..

Just get fan pass yorub man.. he don hate you…

Hehehehe

Imagine people

3 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2023
They have nothing to give and everything to take.

YORUBA RONU
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Xchii: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Asgard13:

Yoruba man wake for morning begin wail on top igboman

Same Yoruba man say igboMan dey cry

Is
Lawd not wonderful?

Yoruba man and twist of narratives

Oga just mention one tribe yoruba man love ..

Very tribalistic and bitter

Na wao..

They hate their superiors with passion ..

Just get fan pass yorub man.. he don hate you…

Hehehehe

Imagine people
Even the street dogs in Yorubaland are superior to your kind.. I notice your hatred for Yorubas and it will surely lead to your end. Cry as much as you want but Tinubu is your next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Asgard13: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Xchii:
Even the street dogs in Yorubaland are superior to your kind.. I notice your hatred for Yorubas and it will surely lead to your end. Cry as much as you want but Tinubu is your next president.

I no argue

I wan dash you 10k

Make you tell me one tribe yoruba like , love , for the world

You dey rant ..

Dash me 10k and ask me ..

I need am ..

I no need pretend like Yoruba man

Hungry dey wire me ..

Heheheheheheh

Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
FOR THE OBI SUPPORTERS AMONGST YORUBAS.

Call me an ethnicist, tribalist or whatever, but I need not subscribe to the Yoruba Nation agitation to know what is good for us, Yorubas.
First and foremost, I urge those who may not already know, or may have forgotten, to please Google the conditionalities Odumegwu Ojukwu gave Col Banjo before the Biafran attempt to over run Yoruland, aka Ija Ore.
Then read the following WhatsApp post which I did not author.
Yoruba ronu.

*THE AGE-LONG PLAN TO TAKE LAGOS AWAY FROM YORUBAS STILL ONGOING.*

*Copied:*

Very deep. I am also sometimes worried. *The Jagaban is guilty too.* During his tenure as governor, he appointed an Igbo as Commissioner for Budget and Planning. He appointed Igbo as Permanent Secretaries. 20% of teachers in Lagos state schools were Igbo. There sere 5 Igbos in the State House of Assembly with one of them trying to sponsor a bill that would make English the only language in the State Assembly. Two Igbos were elected as Members of the House of Reps, representing Lagos in Abuja...

*They then tempted Jimmy Agbaje of PDP. They asked him to sign an undertaking before Igbos could vote for him. They wanted:*
*1. 35% of all new recruitments into Lagos civil and, teaching serviced and all Agencies*
*2. 35% of Permanent Secretaries in Alausa.*
*3. Three Igbo Commissioners to be appointed and given key portfolios like Finance, Lands and Establishment.*
4. *The Igbo Eze of Lagos to be a upgraded to First Class Oba and admitted into the Lagos State Council of Traditional Rulers.*
They claimed they produced 65% of the States tax revenue (their man was Commissioner for Budget and Planning).

*Could you believe that Jimmy Agbaje actually accepted all these in his desperate determination to be Governor after Tinubu?*
It was the reason the angry Oba of Lagos rebuked and threatened that he would drive all Igbos into the Atlantic Ocean if they didn't vote for Fashola.

*In all sincerity, the Yoruba in Lagos need to take proper ownership and charge of the city*

I'm started that they have started. After the threat of Oba of Lagos and the failure of Agbaje, *Uzor Orji Kalu was rude to the Oba of Lagos. He said Lagos was no- man's-land. The lousy Igbo senator said Lagos was a mangrove forest. That it was the Igbos who developed Lagos...*
Fashola sent his team to check the status of the payment of land use charge of Kalu in his houses in Parkview and Lekki. He was owing N15m. Fashola's men sealed both houses. They gave Kalu two weeks to pay or the houses would be demolished. He shouted on TV and took newspaper pages to complain of victimisation. He went to court. He sent emissaries to Fashola. No respite. A day to the deadline, bulldozers moved and parked in front of the sealed houses. Kalu rushed down from his Eastern forest ghetto to pay. 😁😁. He then knew that Lagos was not a no-man's- land..
*Lagosians and Yorubas in general should exert moreFOR THE Obi supporters AMONGST YORUBAS. authority on Lagos, otherwise we may become minorities in our homeland.*

*NB:* Those of you who want to vote for non Yoruba presidential candidates in next year elections should be very careful and have a rethink. This is not a campaign for Tinubu at all, far from it.
It is a campaign of sensitisation for the survival and PROTECTION OF ALL YORUBA LANDS and her endowments and natural resources. Nigeria is a country made up of different Nations with individual's pursuits of her own agenda. Some of these nationalities are envious of Yorubas because of the nature of Lagos, its location and position among other factors, and would wish history is falsified in order to change the demographic status of Lagos from being a Yoruba land to become, *" a no- man's-land"* as they call it. That is, indirectly changing it to become their own. It has been a long time ambition and aim which must not be allowed to happen.

*Please, don't allow yourself to be deceived or fooled once again.*

Enough is Enough!

Please, share widely until this piece reaches every Yoruba sons and daughters in Nigeria and everywhere in the world.*

Now compose another heap of trash for Yorubas that want to cote Atiku. I am sure you sent this message from a long fuel queue you arrived at by 2 o'clock this morning in a bid to buy a product God planted right under your feet. Nigeria is sinking and you are here polluting the air with a sentiment that has never improved our lot as a country. If this is what you people call sophistication, then shame on you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2023
They want power for power sake. Are rude, uncouth and lack home training hence they lost Goodluck the Presidency.

We can't have arrogant miscreant being the face of Nigeria to the world. We need to cook them first. They are 15 percent but do not know how to build positive relationships to get where they need to be. The are still raw and need some more cooking.

YORUBA RONU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Tyranny is all they know. One cannot be neutral or dare to have a different opinion and they are killed like nama in their South East.

We definitely do not want this in the rest of Nigeria.

YORUBA RONU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:

Call me an ethnicist, tribalist or whatever, but I need not subscribe to the Yoruba Nation agitation to know what is good for us, Yorubas.
First and foremost, I urge those who may not already know, or may have forgotten, to please Google the conditionalities Odumegwu Ojukwu gave Col Banjo before the Biafran attempt to over run Yoruland, aka Ija Ore.
Yoruba ronu.

Very deep. I am also sometimes worried. *The Jagaban is guilty too.* During his tenure as governor, he appointed an Igbo as Commissioner for Budget and Planning. He appointed Igbo as Permanent Secretaries. 20% of teachers in Lagos state schools were Igbo. There sere 5 Igbos in the State House of Assembly with one of them trying to sponsor a bill that would make English the only language in the State Assembly. Two Igbos were elected as Members of the House of Reps, representing Lagos in Abuja...

*They then tempted Jimmy Agbaje of PDP. They asked him to sign an undertaking before Igbos could vote for him. They wanted:*
*1. 35% of all new recruitments into Lagos civil and, teaching serviced and all Agencies*
*3. Three Igbo Commissioners to be appointed and given key portfolios like Finance, Lands and Establishment.*
4. *The Igbo Eze of Lagos to be a upgraded to First Class Oba and admitted into the Lagos State Council of Traditional Rulers.*
They claimed they produced 65% of the States tax revenue (their man was Commissioner for Budget and Planning).

*Could you believe that Jimmy Agbaje actually accepted all these in his desperate determination to be Governor after Tinubu?*
It was the reason the angry Oba of Lagos rebuked and threatened that he would drive all Igbos into the Atlantic Ocean if they didn't vote for Fashola.

*In all sincerity, the Yoruba in Lagos need to take proper ownership and charge of the city*

I'm started that they have started. After the threat of Oba of Lagos and the failure of Agbaje, *Uzor Orji Kalu was rude to the Oba of Lagos. He said Lagos was no- man's-land. The lousy Igbo senator said Lagos was a mangrove forest. That it was the Igbos who developed Lagos...*
Fashola sent his team to check the status of the payment of land use charge of Kalu in his houses in Parkview and Lekki. He was owing N15m. Fashola's men sealed both houses. They gave Kalu two weeks to pay or the houses would be demolished. He shouted on TV and took newspaper pages to complain of victimisation. He went to court. He sent emissaries to Fashola. No respite. A day to the deadline, bulldozers moved and parked in front of the sealed houses. Kalu rushed down from his Eastern forest ghetto to pay. 😁😁. He then knew that Lagos was not a no-man's- land..
*Lagosians and Yorubas in general should exert moreFOR THE Obi supporters AMONGST YORUBAS. authority on Lagos, otherwise we may become minorities in our homeland.*

*NB:* Those of you who want to vote for non Yoruba presidential candidates in next year elections should be very careful and have a rethink. This is not a campaign for Tinubu at all, far from it.
It is a campaign of sensitisation for the survival and PROTECTION OF ALL YORUBA LANDS and her endowments and natural resources. Nigeria is a country made up of different Nations with individual's pursuits of her own agenda. Some of these nationalities are envious of Yorubas because of the nature of Lagos, its location and position among other factors, and would wish history is falsified in order to change the demographic status of Lagos from being a Yoruba land to become, *" a no- man's-land"* as they call it. That is, indirectly changing it to become their own. It has been a long time ambition and aim which must not be allowed to happen.

Enough is Enough!

Please, share widely until this piece reaches every Yoruba sons and daughters in Nigeria and everywhere in the world.*

This is the last kick of a dying horse. We will never vote Bola Tinubu.

As for the igbos who want to take over Lagos, we will deal with them mercilessly through policies when that time comes. Their issue is a small issue because they know their boundary.

The immediate task is to vote out APC & no amount of concocted stories can deter sane Yorubas from voting against Bola Tinubu because he caused this mess by bringing Buhari. Moreover, we need Tinubu to concentrate on yorubaland as our generalissimo. We have always done better as opposition anyways and we need uncle Bola to lead the defence of yorubaland on the homefront

This may sound tribalistic but the fact is that Yorubaland will always do better than all the other parts of Nigeria because we have the brains to make our home land conducive to foreign investment. We need to fine tune our civil service and our administrative agencies to continue churning out policies that ensure peace and prosperity for our people. Uncle Bola has tried so far but he made a mistake by going into an alliance with Hausa Fulanis and we will see the result of that unholy alliance this month. We will therefore resist APC at the polls to teach coming generations a lesson of the dangers of allying with ultra conservative elements in Nigeria.

In conclusion, no baggar, not less the igbos, can claim Lagos from Yorubas. We know how to stop them in their tracks. We have always known they have their eyes on Lagos but Yorubas will not lose sleep over that.

1 Like

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2023
PETER OBI AND ATIKU ARE PDP MEN who after 16 years have nothing to show for it. They are not committed to Nigeria and took your jobs and their money ( Pandora Papers and Dubai Landlord) outside Nigeria.

They are scavengers looking to devour the Nigerian resources.

YORUBA RONU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2023
PETER OBI HAS NO LOYAL BONE. Keeps jumping around yesterday APGA then PDP and now LP.

PO does not know how to build just use and move on like the opportunist that he is.

YORUBA RONU
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Rahkman: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
Even my Igbo Security tells everyone how na them own and develop lagos.

May we not be slaves in our own lands. I am an indigenous lagosian.

In my community I give to all but notice that

We give they take without reciprocity and their loyalty always remain with their own even the criminals.

YORUBA RONU.
stop complaining and outhustle the igbos igbos are wealth creators they help each other and they will definitely buy ur lands as their wealth keeps increasing so outhustle them and buy ur lands back from them ....because if u think u can chase igbos from lagos its a bloody pipe dream even if this country scatter,they are going nowhere except u want to tear down zenith bank headquarters uba access bank headquarters coscharis obijakson towers and numerous other igbo mighty investment in lagos which we all know its impossible,so you can keep complaining about them or up ur hustle,cos right now igbo population for lagos is now 50 percent.

3 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Tochj(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
A very good confirmation that Every supporter of APC and Tinubu are not doing it because of competence but just because of Tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by ScamHunter: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
We give they take with no reciprocity in their own lands. They keep all theirs to themselves but keep shouting how we are all Nigerians.

YORUBA RONU.

But for 60 years, you and all Nigerians have been feeding fat on oil that is not in Yorubaland?

4 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by MissLeslie(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Oga life is too short to read all this, am a yoruba man and Tinubu is my candidate that doesn't stop anybody from supporting whoever they want, all politician disappoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Karleb(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Even though the igbos get their own for body too. This is rubbish. Nonsense.

Sometimes I pity the igbos too. Imagine some of these people were born in Lagos. Schooled and marry in Lagos. Some of them have not been to their villages in the past 5 years. Some don't understand that igbo but speak Yoruba with Yoruba accent. Lagos even feels more homely than anywhere to them but every time, they get reminded that they are not Yoruba because their mother did not have them for a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2023
With gratitude to the Niger delta and no hate we appreciated them. I know the Igboman is also looking to steal the oil as they unfortunately have nothing to give but their nzobu nzobu beating of chest.

We even assisted them to get 13 percent derivation

When Obasanjo refused to pay lagos allocation the visionaries (TINUBU) thought us how to live without it.

YORUBA RONU

ScamHunter:

But for 60 years, you and all Nigerians have been feeding fat on oil that is not in Yorubaland?
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Why would we. We came to look na only igboman they hustle now. Na una they feed everyone else.

Arrogant miscreants always think they need to be in competition with anyone and everyone. I am contented by God's grace and do not need to die while trying.

YORUBA RONU

Rahkman:
stop complaining and outhustle the igbos igbos are wealth creators they help each other and they will definitely buy ur lands as their wealth keeps increasing so outhustle them and buy ur lands back from them ....because if u think u can chase igbos from lagos its a bloody pipe dream even if this country scatter,they are going nowhere except u want to tear down zenith bank headquarters uba access bank headquarters coscharis obijakson towers and numerous other igbo mighty investment in lagos which we all know its impossible,so you can keep complaining about them or up ur hustle,cos right now igbo population for lagos is now 50 percent.
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
PETER OBI AND ATIKU ARE PDP MEN who after 16 years have nothing to show for it. They are not committed to Nigeria and took your jobs and their money ( Pandora Papers and Dubai Landlord) outside Nigeria.

They are scavengers looking to devour the Nigerian resources.

YORUBA RONU

See what Tinubu collects from Lagos State government since leaving office in 2007 by the law passed by him as governor:

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

Am just exposing your mind to see the truth. It is now your decision to make and to convince others.
Use your reasoning. Vote and support wisely.

5 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2023
We know how to show appreciation. Abi he collected it from Ala igbo. We lagosian know what is happening in lagos so make una mind una business it's not for una to control.

Una PO say I no want after using 26 million dollars of Anambra money to fund a brewery for his family. Sign of a true igboman cunning and deceitful. Him wan turn all of una into drunkard and umpuruimiri addict. Make una face that one.

YORUBA RONU

Amumaigwe:

See what Tinubu collects from Lagos State government since leaving office in 2007 by the law passed by him as governor:

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

Am just exposing your mind to see the truth. It is now your decision to make and to convince others.
Use your reasoning. Vote and support wisely.
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Rahkman: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
Why would we. We came to look na only igboman they hustle now. Na una they feed everyone else.

Arrogant miscreants always think they need to be in competition with anyone and everyone. I am contented by God's grace and do not need to die while trying.

YORUBA RONU

then stop complaining ....they did not put gun to ur head to buy ur land , u sold it to them stop whining like a little bitch

5 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by archangel1(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:

Yoruba ronu.

Enough is Enough!

All these because Peter Obi is running for President on a structureless Party...... So his Yorubas supporters dont have right of choice anymore? Why are you so pained.....?

2 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Me too. I just vex and I am irritated by the level of hate and bigotry despite my personal experiences and how generous and accommodating I and fellow yorubas have been to the igbos

YORUBA RONU

e
MissLeslie:
Oga life is too short to read all this, am a yoruba man and Tinubu is my candidate that doesn't stop anybody from supporting whoever they want, all politician disappoint.
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by tctrills: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
We give they take with no reciprocity in their own lands. They keep all theirs to themselves but keep shouting how we are all Nigerians.

YORUBA RONU.
So you think you know what's better for all Yoruba people?
Anyway, I am happy you feel the need to do this. Clearly, you see the writing on the wall. Obi is quite popular in the west and your poorly written article would not change it

4 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by tctrills: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
Me too. I just vex and I am irritated by the level of hate and bigotry despite my personal experiences and how generous and accommodating I and fellow yorubas have been to the igbos

YORUBA RONU

e
Oga, the Igbo's are not only 8n Yoruba land, so stop boasting of being accommodating. You call yourself generous yet you want to force others to vote according to your will. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by ASAPFERG: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
opc should shoot any Yoruba that will thumb print for OBIora on election day
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2023
It is not my article I also received It this morning.

But it gingered me into action.

YORUBA RONU

tctrills:

So you think you know what's better for all Yoruba people?
Anyway, I am happy you feel the need to do this. Clearly, you see the writing on the wall. Obi is quite popular in the west and your poorly written article would not change it
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by tctrills: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
It is not my article I also received It this morning.

But it gingered me into action.

YORUBA RONU

Lool, why don't you just let people vote according to their hearts and forget this cheap tribalism. The Igbo's are not the cause of the problems in Nigeria. They are not your enemies.
The Yorubas I know are very smart people, you don't need to persuade them with tribalism to change their mind.
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by ScamHunter: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
With gratitude to the Niger delta and no hate we appreciated them. I know the Igboman is also looking to steal the oil as they unfortunately have nothing to give but their nzobu nzobu beating of chest.

We even assisted them to get 13 percent derivation

When Obasanjo refused to pay lagos allocation the visionaries (TINUBU) thought us how to live without it.

YORUBA RONU

Yeah
...Igbo wants to steal their Oyel. O suppose Ifeanyi Okowa, Ngozi Okonjo, Chibuike Amaechi and even Chukwuma Nzeogwu are among the Yoruba appreciating the Niger Delta? All these Afonja Muslimis headslammers sef. You can't even fool Yoruba Christians to vote your Tinubu-Terrorist ticket yet your wahala is Igbo. No one is voting your druggie boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2023
We are not igbos, are civilised and do not feel the need to resort to violence and killing our own like the igbos in South East.

YORUBA RONU.

ASAPFERG:
opc should shoot any Yoruba that will thumb print for OBIora on election day
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2023
I schooled in Onitsha and PO wife went to the same school so as alumni I know about them.

They want your money but don't want you to have an opinion. We paid for a building project a simple build which should have taken 3 to 5 months. But 5 years on my sisters have turned it into an elephant project. They do not know how to take advice expecially if its not coming from their fellow igbo

We give they take without reciprocity

YORUBA RONU
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Bigshots001(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=gabbytabby post=120541913]FOR THE OBI SUPPORTERS AMONGST YORUBAS.

Yoruba ronu.

Enough is Enough!

Please, share widely until this piece reaches every Yoruba sons and daughters in Nigeria and everywhere in the world.

Mtfer die because Igbos, this is how to appeal to igbo tribe to vote for your Tinubu.
Even if the whole of Yorubas supporting Obi withdraws their supports and gives it to Tinubu,it won't still be enough for him to win.
Renegade bigotry tribe,Igbos should forget their brother and vote for old arrogant druggie who sold out the turn of the south for his selfish ambition,count other regions of the south out of this your entitlement..any other candidate can have except Tinubu, after all you Yorubas does to the Igbos, we're not so foolish and gullible to not know a better choice when we see one, give us Akinwunmi Adesina or PYO,you brought this old fool out thinking we're foolish to drink his urines and lick his poos like you Agberos.
He looses his guts when he goes to the north to campaign and becomes jagabandit when he comes back to the south.
Ok even we want consider him, how about the mu-mu ticket and Yorubas hatred for igbos,Bleep your write and start thinking straight, nobody owes Tinubu anything, only the north maybe..
You Yorubas should better throw away your ego, arrogance and pride and work with other regions of the south if we're still together.

2 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by babatunji36117: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
you should focus on the Gburugburu and Ikpeazu owning you in your blighted yEast. Tinubu is not your problem omo ibo.you should focus on the Gburugburu and Ikpeazu owning you in your blighted yEast. Tinubu is not your problem omo ibo....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Room For Certificate Forgers In Elections ― Supreme Court of Justice(pics) / Obasanjo Sued Over Odi, Zaki Biam Invasion / Nigeria: Blasts Hit Vice-president's Hometown, Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.