Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation (10519 Views)

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by EcoBrick: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2023

The Obi-Datti Campaign Organisation has disclosed that the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, is not in talks with the Peoples Democratic Party candidate, Atiku Abubakar, over a possible alliance.

The PUNCH reports that Atiku hinted at his readiness to work with Obi and the New Nigerian People Party’s candidate, Rabiu Kwankwaso, after meeting with the duo to support his ambition in the forthcoming election.

Atiku made this known in a 15-minute interview with BBC Hausa service on Tuesday.

Speaking with the interviewer in the Hausa language, Atiku said both Obi and Kwankwaso were not a threat to his chances of winning at the February 25 poll.

“Although I see no threat in any of them, we are in talks, and the discussion might yield a positive result that will see one of them coming.”

But reacting to the claim on Wednesday in an exclusive chat with The PUNCH, the Obi-Datti campaign organisation spokesperson, Yunusa Tanko, said those making the alliance claim are just trying to exploit Obi’s popularity.

“As of yesterday, before we left Numan, there was nothing of such nature. We are busy with campaigns. We are not aware of anything like an alliance.

“I think somebody is just trying to cash out on the Obi-Datti ticket. We are right now campaigning in Sokoto and we will be in Zamfara.”

Efforts to get the spokesperson for the New Nigeria Peoples Party were futile as he did not pick up his calls as of the time of filing this report.
https://punchng.com/obi-not-in-talks-with-atiku-campaign-organisation/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1675252119-1

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by qtx(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shio!

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by GoodHardDickk: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mikano and the drug fool are really stupid aswear. Although this election is between Mr Peter Obi and Atiku, but the mikano man has been embarrassing himself this days. Nevertheless Tinubu the Fool keeps disgracing and embarrassing not only himself but the entire Yolubba Land and SW.

It is now obvious that Obi is the next president of Nigeria

129 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obi will win the election but Tinubu will not agree with the outcome of the election which will result in serious chaos in Lagos state. Federal government will be forced to station armoured tankers in almost every part of Lagos state because some group of people/touts will attack and destroy Igbo people businesses nd properties in Lagos. So I urge everyone of you to stock ur house with enough food stuffs because hmmm ......... The vision was clear.😢

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Just imagine the yeye PDP man go yab nonsense for world news in talk with him LP like na say na him pikin him dey talk to this oversizes Dubai man should rest oh😁😂😂

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Amspecial: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yes we know
SPV is looking for where to lunder his dirty imagine he should go to which ever God he worship and ask for forgiveness

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obi won't go that low. The Obidient movement is way bigger than Peter Obi himself. Peter Obi is so integrous to let us down.
If anybody must collapse their structure, that would be Atiku. Atiku and Tinubu are political businessmen. It is easier for The deep lekki sea port to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu or Atiku not to steal at least $50m in their first three days in office.

Tinubu that referred to Atiku as Senate president. I just hope he doesn't call his wife his mother in law.

In Tinubu's voice "If Atiku says Walahi Talai, he means" na lie I lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by DrAkpamudehe: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2023

I am a member of the PDP national working committee, and I can testify that Obi is currently in talks about stepping down for his Boss ,Atiku.

Obi will step down latest February 14, which is a Valentine Day. Forget about what Labour party are talking. There is always an atom of truth in every speculation.

Peter is our boy and he will step down for his senior brother on the 14th of February. You can bank on what i have written here

Atiku is the next president

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Brendaniel: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
President Peter Obi Not In Talks With Atiku

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Obi will win the election but Tinubu will not agree with the outcome of the election which will result in serious chaos in Lagos state. Federal government will be forced to station armoured tankers in almost every part of Lagos state because some group of people/touts will attack and destroy Igbo people businesses nd properties in Lagos. So I urge everyone of you to stock ur house with enough food stuffs because hmmm ......... The vision was clear.😢

Do you smoke Marijuana?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by kellyjc(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
If wishes were horses, mikano will ride.
Even with kwankwaso on Atiku's side dem no fit.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by marlow1962(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Why na, you want make atifku infect you
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by omowolewa: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku and lies
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Mruo10: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
H

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by bigdammyj: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Noted.
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Winters23: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Laple0541(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Either he denies it or not, we all know he is equally a PDP member, his case is just like that of an olosho that changed location. Whichever way, Tinubu will beat all the 3 of them (Kwankwaso inclusive) merged together at the poll in few days to come.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Fashion22: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
PDP an APC una never see something

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Zulum500: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

Clear in your m@m pussy
TINUBU has nothing to loose..
Secondly he produced the VP and currently the speaker.. it already a win for him..
Forget your childish permutations..
Atiku and TINUBU are close friends before..
Na obi go loose much..
Cuz he will likely contend with osibanjo and kwankwaso in the future
Obi just need to win..

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by benardtotti(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Gunayo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
So the structureless party is now a threat to them. God we thank you.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obi doesn't need any alliance to win

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by TheChameleon: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2023

Peter Obi is definitely Atiku's Girlfriend.

He will bend over for him.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by makavalley(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Old liar , Chief looter, Dubai landlord keep dropping lamba they can't fool us again

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Sannisege: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I am a member of the PDP national working committee, and I can testify that Obi is currently in talks about stepping down for his Boss ,Atiku.

Obi will step down latest February 14, which is a Valentine Day. Forget about what Labour party are talking. There is always an atom of truth in every speculation.

Peter is our boy and he will step down for his senior brother on the 14th of February. You can bank on what i have written here

Atiku is the next president
Obi is not a foolish man as to ruin his political by stepping down for a known crook like Atiku. Even Hausa people have rejected Atiku, only his Fulani brothers and a few southern slaves are following him.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Winters23: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

Na Canadian loud dey work u. Or u need to change your dealer. Tinubu will lose and nothing will happen.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by Zulum500: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you smoke Marijuana?

Bro that guy na fool

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by LocalStandard1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku is not just a corrupt thief but also a criminal fraudster who rides on others for self gain. That Presidency will always elude you criminal. The closest you've ever been was 2019, this time it will be even farther away.

No wonder Tinubu said "if Atiku says wanlai tantai he means na lie I lie".

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by afbstrategies: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanks for the disclaimer @ Peter Obi and Datti campaign.
Only BATs, Urchins and Dubai crooks will manipulate Nigerians this way.

Re: Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation by englishmart(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
englishmart:
Obi won't go that low.
If anybody must collapse their structure, that would be Atiku. Atiku and Tinubu are political businessmen. It is easier for The deep lekki sea port to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu or Atiku not to steal at least $50m in their first three days in office.

Tinubu that referred to Atiku as Senate president. I just hope he doesn't call his wife his mother in law.

In Tinubu's voice "If Atiku says Walahi Talai, he means" na lie I lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Senate Passes Bill For Establishment Of Northeast Development Commission / APC Witness Slumps In Court In Delta State / Reps In Closed-Door Meeting With Service Chiefs